• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Hello All, its less than 14 days to go for I, Tyt and others on AP..... :(. Has anyone heard from Tyt? God should take full control to assist us. Ameen. My CEAC last update was 11th of September. I'm so confused and frustrated right now.

Hi Arnold,

with a visa card from Barclays, Standard Chartered or Stanbic you should be able to pay for the fess. I have been able to pay for mine using Stanbic visa debit card.

Hope this helps

Hi Arnold,

with a visa card from Barclays, Standard Chartered or Stanbic you should be able to pay for the fess. I have been able to pay for mine using Stanbic visa debit card.

Hope this helps
Hi well paid mine using Eco bank visa card n twas fine.........all the best.

Hi Arnold,

Hope this helps
Hmmmm, Jonge,
The sysem is not picking up the transaction please let me try n find out exactly y this is the case.

Arnold pls see your inbox. I dont think the web browser matters. Yesterday a few people said the site was down. when it is up and running please just confirm

-Create and activate uscis account.
-Alien Reg No. The numbers including A should be 8 or 9. Like mine was 7 so to make it 8 add a 0 before the first number and just after the Letter A.
If you are a Diversity Visa immigrant, your DOS Case ID will have four numbers followed by two letters and other numbers (mine were 5)
For the DOS number for us(DV lottery) its our case numbers as in 2014AF00000

good luck!

Arnold pls see your inbox. I dont think the web browser matters. Yesterday a few people said the site was down. when it is up and running please just confirm

-Create and activate uscis account.
-Alien Reg No. The numbers including A should be 8 or 9. Like mine was 7 so to make it 8 add a 0 before the first number and just after the Letter A.
If you are a Diversity Visa immigrant, your DOS Case ID will have four numbers followed by two letters and other numbers (mine were 5)
For the DOS number for us(DV lottery) its our case numbers as in 2014AF00000

good luck!
4 Sure i created the account without any single Hustle. And i was in the Bank - Barclays for the transaction. Actually the Bank Manager was like we have never carried out such a transaction. He was skeptical from the outset n i tried n tried...... But i could not pull through. Anyway i have lost $30 in this trial n error business. Let me complete the entire transaction in the States before i lose anymore $s. I had to exchange $200 n now after this melee...i can only retrieve just $ 170....@ the ongoing Rates.
Eye Swear 4 now its SO ENOUGH.

What God can do no man can do.in july 14 2014 went for medicals some abnormality with x ray so the results went for further testing for 8 wks on 28th julY attend interview no medicals told to reschedule my appointment.on 1st sep 2014 found an appointment on follow up dated 23 sep 2014.on 11 sep 2014 medical results out n test negative and sent to us embassy on 12 th sep 2014.on 15 sep receive a call asking if I could attend interview next day since the medicals are ready.I ans yes.on 16 sep went to thE interview n am given a green paper am humbly thankful to God now waiting for my visa at dhl .faith have moved moutains n the same faith I knw al hold my visa soon.thanks simon n rogers in person for being a guideline to me n to all the members of the forum to those not yet done all the best ur dreams are valid

4 Sure i created the account without any single Hustle. And i was in the Bank - Barclays for the transaction. Actually the Bank Manager was like we have never carried out such a transaction. He was skeptical from the outset n i tried n tried...... But i could not pull through. Anyway i have lost $30 in this trial n error business. Let me complete the entire transaction in the States before i lose anymore $s. I had to exchange $200 n now after this melee...i can only retrieve just $ 170....@ the ongoing Rates.
Eye Swear 4 now its SO ENOUGH.

You guyz are stressing too much on paying your USCIS fee. The visa in your passport is valid for an year so you still can stay here in US for a while and carry on with your usual business using just your passport before you find means of how to pay that fee.
Once you enter in U.S the officials at the customs won't even ask whether you've paid or not. They'll stamp your passport and indicate when your visa will expire.
When you are here, you can buy a mastercard at a small fee n get it loaded with $165 and then you can use it to pay. Or you can simply give the cash to your host and you can use her/his card.
All the best to everyone, coming over.

Its a just a good morning here in the US and am ready for a new brand day. I really hope you guyz are doing good. Its quite been a long time without checking by though i still have faith in this one family and i believe that everything has been going on well.

Am continuing to hang on God's promises and so far so good. God has been awesome and the good news is that life seems to be progressing day by day. How about you. I would to hear from those who are preparing for their interviews and those who are yet to check in for their flights.

May God richly answer all your prayers

God bless America, the land of the smart and the brave

You guyz are stressing too much on paying your USCIS fee. The visa in your passport is valid for an year so you still can stay here in US for a while and carry on with your usual business using just your passport before you find means of how to pay that fee.
Once you enter in U.S the officials at the customs won't even ask whether you've paid or not. They'll stamp your passport and indicate when your visa will expire.
When you are here, you can buy a mastercard at a small fee n get it loaded with $165 and then you can use it to pay. Or you can simply give the cash to your host and you can use her/his card.
All the best to everyone, coming over.
Good one