• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

I felt normal and my fiance just don't care.

Very Good. Never care about the no selection, becuase you have not to be selected 100%. I was not selected for 2 successive years and for in the 3rd year (2012) I did not check my result until 15th june, hahahahha, I did not remeber the day of results. then I got to know that false results have come out, and I checked the results again on 18th July instead of 15th. Because again I did not remember the date of results. hahahahha. then I knew I was selected.

So all you guys keep it up and try again and again. you will be selected one day InshaAllah

Very Good. Never care about the no selection, becuase you have not to be selected 100%. I was not selected for 2 successive years and for in the 3rd year (2012) I did not check my result until 15th june, hahahahha, I did not remeber the day of results. then I got to know that false results have come out, and I checked the results again on 18th July instead of 15th. Because again I did not remember the date of results. hahahahha. then I knew I was selected.

So all you guys keep it up and try again and again. you will be selected one day InshaAllah

This thing is a fraud now on. I applied for over 50 people, no one got.

the webpage is not working

hi all.

i have nto checked my enrty till now but get this message whenever i check the web page

2013 Entrant Status Check

Please check back at the link above on or after May 1, 2012 for Entrants who applied for DV-2013.

Hi guys! I wasn't selected either...
I applied for 4 people, none got it.

Actually, I didn't hear many successful stories here in the forum this year...
In my opinion, they have selected too few...
I don't know why but I am very suspicious with this lottery. There must be some way they select the winners. It's not random.
I have no evidence though but I have that feeling.

Anyway Congratulations to the winners and for the rest of us just keep doing your best in your life and forget the lottery.

Hi guys! I wasn't selected either...
I applied for 4 people, none got it.

Actually, I didn't hear many successful stories here in the forum this year...
In my opinion, they have selected too few...
I don't know why but I am very suspicious with this lottery. There must be some way they select the winners. It's not random.
I have no evidence though but I have that feeling.

Anyway Congratulations to the winners and for the rest of us just keep doing your best in your life and forget the lottery.

Listen up guys,im not trying to lift up every hopes here to the highest level but from what info we could see on DOS website saying that MORE ENTRIES MAYBE SELECTED october 1st.From what i could managed to collect from other forums and some immigration expert stated that it maybe that DOS had some problem before or after the random selection which we cannot figure out what the problem is about or DOS discovered many of incorrect photos maybe with their newly photo detector machine.So instead of DOS to come out and tell the world that the result was going to be postpone or to have another redraw as DV2012, they then announced that there maybe more entries to be selected october 1st which means DOS has not fully gotten all the required winning numbers they needed and selected only few winners maybe based on their own personal reason which we simply don't know why cos if DOS has gotten all their fully winning entries they need then i see no reason why they should be saying more entries maybe selected on october 1st if they have truly gotten all their winnings?

Listen up guys,im not trying to lift up every hopes here to the highest level but from what info we could see on DOS website saying that MORE ENTRIES MAYBE SELECTED october 1st.From what i could managed to collect from other forums and some immigration expert stated that it maybe that DOS had some problem before or after the random selection which we cannot figure out what the problem is about or DOS discovered many of incorrect photos maybe with their newly photo detector machine.So instead of DOS to come out and tell the world that the result was going to be postpone or to have another redraw as DV2012, they then announced that there maybe more entries to be selected october 1st which means DOS has not fully gotten all the required winning numbers they needed and selected only few winners maybe based on their own personal reason which we simply don't know why cos if DOS has gotten all their fully winning entries they need then i see no reason why they should be saying more entries maybe selected on october 1st if they have truly gotten all their winnings?

Might be the case, I dunno, I would be speculating. But it seems to me that too few people reported winning on this forum. I would appreciate DOS to take the effort to inform the lottery participants more thoroughly.

Might be the case, I dunno, I would be speculating. But it seems to me that too few people reported winning on this forum. I would appreciate DOS to take the effort to inform the lottery participants more thoroughly.

Not from this forum alone,i think only few winners were selected according to some immigration expert cos it seems something went wrong somewhere.

I still have hope

my 3rd time again not selected, i still have hope as long as the lottery is going on. my hope is i will win 1 day inshaallah.

2013.. not selected
2012.. not selected
2011.. not selected

This thing is a fraud now on. I applied for over 50 people, no one got.

I just don't like the fact that you never get to know why you were not selected (i.e. wrong photo, incorrect something or the computer just did not randomly pick you). There are no checks and balances and since there are no checks and balances then anything is likely to happen.

Moving on - Canada's PR process is much more transparent.

Hi everyone

I tried to stay off the forum but my mind is too full of thoughts!

I am a little confused about something, so I am hoping someone can clear it up for me.

With the "maybe" and "will" select more participants in October, how does that work re time-frames for interviews?

As it was before, May 1 came and if you got selected, you got a CN number and could roughly work out your interview, of which start in September and go through to the next year. Being only May, you have quite a bit of time to prepare and save etc etc.

But, if they draw again in October, how much notice will you have, as the interviews finish up the next year before the new round.

Do you know what I mean?

Sorry if I have confused anyone, it's been a long emotional day

Q

Hi everyone

I am a little confused about something, so I am hoping someone can clear it up for me.

With the "maybe" and "will" select more participants in October, how does that work re time-frames for interviews?

As it was before, May 1 came and if you got selected, you got a CN number and could roughly work out your interview, of which start in September and go through to the next year. Being only May, you have quite a bit of time to prepare and save etc etc.

But, if they draw again in October, how much notice will you have, as the interviews finish up the next year before the new round.

Do you know what I mean?

Q

i have raised a similar question in the other thread ... :(
what i am really concerned about is the two statements thing ..
"MAY BE "
or
"WILL BE"
so not sure if oct 1 "MIGHT" have another draw or "WILL" have another draw?

help out

@all have you all notice that dvlottery.state.gov site is for dv 2012 while 2013 will wait till September?
have you all notice, if am wrong please correct me.
thks
but where did people check their results. please tell me, because i cant check until September.
thks

@all have you all notice that dvlottery.state.gov site is for dv 2012 while 2013 will wait till September?
have you all notice, if am wrong please correct me.
thks
but where did people check their results. please tell me, because i cant check until September.
thks

Click on the link for 2012, you can check the 2013 in there too.

Q

Hi everyone

Do you know what I mean?

Q

As for the "MAY BE" and "WILL BE", do not worry, they will have another selection! DOS always have ways with words, they do not like being straightforward. Also, about having time to do paper works, there would still be time because the fiscal year only ends September 30, 2013. So, there are enough time! What I believe would happen is that the people that got selected on May 1st would have their interviews early (KCC will start processing their applications before that October 1st, and schedule their interviews as from October upwards)

BTW, I wasn't selected!;( But I ain't bothered because I knew my chances of wining is close to none (my country of eligibility had close to 2 million entries). If I happen to get selected on October 1st, fine! If not, I will just sit back here in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Second Round Selected on October 2012

Hi everyone

Do you know what I mean?

Q

My Friend,
I think for the past years DOS selected 110.000 winners in the first state. (55.000 for main winners and 55000 for reserve) The Case Numbers was very important because the lower numbers was better for invite for interview and many of the people those stand in the end of the line never invited for interview. (I personally know one of them in my country) But this year I think DOS only select 55.000 winner and IF this 55.000 person don't fill the forms and couldn't complete the first steps of interview (Or don't want to go to us!) then they will select some other people to complete the 55.000 visa capacity of 2013.

About October selected people, This is DV2013 and it means the last person can goes to US on September 2013 (16 month later) and I think interview and getting visa is a 6 month process and it means the last interview can happen on march 2013 and I think there is enough time from October 2012 to March 2013 to complete the interview of the second round winners!

Hi everybody,
I'm very upset 'cause wasn't able to check my results yet :mad::mad::(:(, I even think I won't be able at all, I'm really dissapointed with all this, it's already 3d of May, but I'm unable to see even the page, all I see is only error or a page with only 2012 ESC, please, those who have already checked- where are you from, I'm from Armenia. How was the situation on checking the results other years?

Hi everybody,
I'm very upset 'cause wasn't able to check my results yet :mad::mad::(:(, I even think I won't be able at all, I'm really dissapointed with all this, it's already 3d of May, but I'm unable to see even the page, all I see is only error or a page with only 2012 ESC, please, those who have already checked- where are you from, I'm from Armenia. How was the situation on checking the results other years?

The ESC 2012 page is the same as the ESC 2013 page, just enter your details in.

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/default.htm

The ESC 2012 page is the same as the ESC 2013 page, just enter your details in.

oh thank you very much, very very much I WAS SELECTED

Last edited by a moderator: