• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

NOT BEEN SELECTED...too; but then it gives me the chance t right all the mistakes i made (in dv 2013-my very first entry)we shall be back next year. Good luck to the rest of u

hello fellow forumites,the following applicants won this year visa lottery dv 2013:ROYALTUNDE,OVICITY,SCHOOLBOY,WINDV,JAYO2K,BAHAMASCHICK,VERDITE please when you check your result in less than 9 hours tommorrow please shout 7 halleluyah to 4 corners of the world and i can assure u its real .this is prophetic utterances from the throne of grace.i reserve my comments,schoolboy and ovicity talk please dont be scared the lord has done it for us,see you in california by december

@Royaltunde i claim it,Amen.
House i just want to know if any DV2013 applicant here who enters his or her entry on the last day of the program?

DOS is giving me every opportunity to believe that all the results from DV2012 to DV2013 are just being unreal but instead just being fixed and announced results cos im begining to have doubt if all these results was been randomized at all,i just wonder if its a random selection or manual selection cos DOS are giving everybody doubt of being sincere to what they are preaching.I see no difference btw DV2012 and DV2013, the only difference here is the result of DV2012 was on one batch and computer glitch but for DV2013 we don't know if there was a computer glitch,i think DOS has to come out and tell the world what truly happen,cos from every results been checked i don't think the selected ones are up to 22K from what i can see in every part or starting from africa?

Last edited by a moderator:
I entered on the 4th November, that wasn't the last day was it? I also got "HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED" although I'm getting so many errors and issues with the webpage when trying to load again to make sure it was correct information etc..

I entered on the 4th November, that wasn't the last day was it? I also got "HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED" although I'm getting so many errors and issues with the webpage when trying to load again to make sure it was correct information etc..

You just have to keep trying again and again with a different cmputer on latest IE version.Dont use phone cos it would keep telling you NOT BEEN SELECTED.Use computer to check until october 1st cos we don't know if DOS could be trusted.

You just have to keep trying again and again with a different cmputer on latest IE version.Dont use phone cos it would keep telling you NOT BEEN SELECTED.Use computer to check until october 1st cos we don't know if DOS could be trusted.

Didn't try to check on my phone. Couldn't get the page to open in IE, only chrome opened it once then couldn't try again. Very annoying.

Goodbye for now

To anyone that succeeds in the May 1 draw I wish you well! Such an exciting journey for you ahead :)

Although I have not yet seen anyone I know from the forums having success yet I hope there will be some.

I will not be visiting the forums much now as the draw is over for me. I will be back end of September if there is another draw in October, and will scan occasionally for news.

For now, I need to return to my studies and work and life here without plans for the US.

Take care

Q

Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!success

I entered the lottery for six people but only one won. Guess who... my younger brother in Ghana