• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hi

actually,now I can view it,:p

Hello Obeezyb, and everyone on this thread

first of all congratulations to everyone that has been successful in the DV2013 program.

im from east africa as well and submitted my entry on the 4th Nov 2011, how come i did not win?????

im joking i have been through it before in the DV2012 fiasco, just hoping that Oct 1st will bring good news, failing that hoping that the DV2012 court case is sucessful (a very big question mark for this).

as you can see there is a lot of hoping to be done...

Hello Obeezyb, and everyone on this thread

first of all congratulations to everyone that has been successful in the DV2013 program.

im from east africa as well and submitted my entry on the 4th Nov 2011, how come i did not win?????

im joking i have been through it before in the DV2012 fiasco, just hoping that Oct 1st will bring good news, failing that hoping that the DV2012 court case is sucessful (a very big question mark for this).

as you can see there is a lot of hoping to be done...

Belated congrats ...but then again,back to ur situation...unfortunate:mad:

When is the DV court case ruling(b4 Oct 1st I suppose)?

What was ur CN then?

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Belated congrats ...but then again,back to ur situation...unfortunate:mad:

When is the DV court case ruling(b4 Oct 1st I suppose)?

What was ur CN then?

Regards

the case went before the judge on 11th May 2012 and now the judge needs to make his ruling, so its a case of wait and see, i hope he makes his decison either way by end of Aug so that we know that the DV2012 is over.

I suspect it might drag until early Sept... i might be wrong.

my case num before the results were voided was DV2012AF00016XXX

hello every one in this forum, can some one explaine to me..... My comfermation nombaer, year of birth, and name are correct but am facing a problem to check my status. "invalid entrian"

hello every one in this forum, can some one explaine to me..... My comfermation nombaer, year of birth, and name are correct but am facing a problem to check my status. "invalid entrian"

First things first,did u print out/save ur submission report after the DV application?

is ur confirmation number correct?(16 characters_not confusing O with 0 & the like..)

my suggestion

why not check to see if u are using ur full names(wrong) instead of ur surname(right)? and also see if u misuse some letters in your confirmation number like o for 0 and I for 1.

yes i did printed the comfimation out, i and my wife and two freinds i can't even check non of it. Always invalid entry. Some body said i may be selected on October 01, draw, am confuse how many draw in dv2013?

yes i did printed the comfimation out, i and my wife and two freinds i can't even check non of it. Always invalid entry. Some body said i may be selected on October 01, draw, am confuse how many draw in dv2013?

When all else fails,u may as well email KCC with ur query;for good measure,scan & attach the submission confirmation report.

KCCDV/Public Inquiry
Kentucky Consular Center
Support Contractor - Serco - NA
Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Good luck..

hi

First things first,did u print out/save ur submission report after the DV application?

is ur confirmation number correct?(16 characters_not confusing O with 0 & the like..)

i would want to know if my submission receipt would be needed on the day of the interview?

i would want to know if my submission receipt would be needed on the day of the interview?

I highly doubt;from what I've gathered,u will require ur appointment letter & passport + the other required supporting docs like academic certs.

Ur appointment letter/confirmation page nullifies the submission receipt's need/function.

Cheers.

hi

I highly doubt;from what I've gathered,u will require ur appointment letter & passport + the other required supporting docs like academic certs.

Ur appointment letter/confirmation page nullifies the submission receipt's need/function.

Cheers.

thanks a lot. i'm highly relieved cos i can't find my submission receipt.

Cheers.
Its been awhile..hope things are fine, i just realised its July and you are just about to wed, I wish you all the best in your wedding though no cards received yet :)
:)..for me am just counting months following up on my KCSE cert first week of august(replacemnt) am sure there will be no issue as this is one of the most important docs...baadae

Affidavit

Wanted to ask- mY birth certificate has got two names minus my surname, will i need an affidavit for this?

Signature

Finally, I am now on the forum. Please assist me on how to put my signature.

God bless you all.

ronnyblessed.

Hi

Finally, I am now on the forum. Please assist me on how to put my signature.

God bless you all.

ronnyblessed.

For your signature, go to settings in the right hand side up here,click on it and on your left hand side under my settings you will see edit signature. Try to go through Kenya 2011 and other Nigeria,Ghana forums most of the questions are answered in those forums with unique cases and exciting answers also.God bless.

Its been awhile..hope things are fine, i just realised its July and you are just about to wed, I wish you all the best in your wedding though no cards received yet :)
:)..for me am just counting months following up on my KCSE cert first week of august(replacemnt) am sure there will be no issue as this is one of the most important docs...baadae

Mambo vipi!!its all good,warming down to my big day & then send our forms_only 2 begin the long w8 till perhaps May/June next year when I hope 2b current:eek:

Which courier did you use to send ur forms *& what was the charge?

Mambo vipi!!its all good,warming down to my big day & then send our forms_only 2 begin the long w8 till perhaps May/June next year when I hope 2b current:eek:

Which courier did you use to send ur forms *& what was the charge?

sema mzeiya i used DHL i paid like 3k or less cant remember well, i have a guy who works there (HQ) he will send as his therefore given a staff price, then u buy lunch..when u ready PM then i will give you his number..otherwise you will be charged like 6k on the down side.