• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Bro u don't need the yellow fever certificate relax...and welcome to the US of A regards to your family
Guys, do I need a yellow fever vaccine certificate before I travel? I have received the information about this requirement when its too late, I am leaving this Sunday.

someone please help me know how to transfer credits from an international university to a USA college/University. Thank you.

By the way, why do our neighbours Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Somalia get very few DV selectees?
Sensitization,Even in Kenya ,only some regions know about this.Digital divide is also an issue.Do some analysis and you will find that even in Kenya there are some people who are not aware of the Green card.

@ Nesh422;you'll be ahead of the pack thus a pointer of what 2 expect will favor u.
Man! You did well but what an interview! you did well to keep your level head.
tell me about America for gc holders-am in dv2015. it it worth it at/after all?
some think the American dream train left departure stage and all we could be chasing is its mirage. Others day its damn tough there. Yet others say its cool. Am also at caperoll@gmail.com

Am sorry dear, but this is a hoax, KCC does not send notification emails anymore....the only place you get to see the outcome of the selection is on the official site.Good luck.
Hi Some dv2015. so howz life in america. am curious coz some are deadaginst the whole idea of taking it up-tough life in usa, costs, having to go back to school etal. sema mawaidha kiasi tafadahli.

Hi Some dv2015. so howz life in america. am curious coz some are deadaginst the whole idea of taking it up-tough life in usa, costs, having to go back to school etal. sema mawaidha kiasi tafadahli.
I think it really dose not matter what one goes through as long as their wishes are accomplished.Some will specifically go to secure a better future for the Kids.

Hi Simon.Thanks but no thanks. request meant for those who have worn the shoes already and know how cosy/pinching they are. Previous winners up there, kindly say something.

It
Hi Simon.Thanks but no thanks. request meant for those who have worn the shoes already and know how cosy/pinching they are. Previous winners up there, kindly say something.
Its just that you mentioned dv 2015 where the first Interview was done 1st October 2014(in summary no dv 2015 has gone to America)Hope you edit your question to reflect dv 2014 backwards

Hey guys hope you all doing great. .kina Obeez sema gimme a call over the weekend. Current winners karibuni sana and anyone coming to Maryland inbox me if you need any help. See you around soon

Hi All,

Hope all of you are doing great and the dollars have started flowing by now. If there is someone here in Houston, Tx ;), let me know we can meet and share experiences.

A quick question though? has anyone invited their girlfriend over?

[QUOTE="pekindu, post: 2409713, member: 34Housto]Hi All,

Hope all of you are doing great and the dollars have started flowing by now. If there is someone here in Houston, Tx ;), let me know we can meet and share experiences.

A quick question though? has anyone invited their girlfriend over?[/QUOTE]
Hi Pikendu.Happy to learn that you are in houston.Iam in southwest houston 77036.i shall in box you my cell.no.Thanks

I applied. The dv lottery 2017. The results are not yet out. BT hope God helps me. Win . in total how much. Does it. Cost until one arrives. In. America accounting all expences. Incured. By the visa. And. Other. Things

Hi all its KyleXY here.Its been a while since I got into this site. But I have come back to check on everyone.

Hello everyone, how are your application and interviews going. Hope y'all having easy time. I wish each and every one of you success in this journey