• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 AOS Only

I think so ;). beharhal kheili tabrik migam :), I hope all of our friends will get it...late or soon...

Woww! It seems that jaaamemoon jame here!

I wish the best of luck for our friends who have their interviews in the following days. I think mehrdad will be first in the row. Hope to hear good news soon from all of you.

I am just starting my journey and feeling jealous to you guys!

Woww! It seems that jaaamemoon jame here!

I wish the best of luck for our friends who have their interviews in the following days. I think mehrdad will be first in the row. Hope to hear good news soon from all of you.

I am just starting my journey and feeling jealous to you guys!

WOOOOOOOOOW, amazing rofagha ;), don't be jealous buddy, you will be done with everything before December, cause all the Iranians have low case number (below 10,000) so you'll be current in October :)

WOOOOOOOOOW, amazing rofagha ;), don't be jealous buddy, you will be done with everything before December, cause all the Iranians have low case number (below 10,000) so you'll be current in October :)

I just got my interview appoint letter and the page has been updated too, Glory be to God, everyone who was notified late as a DV2012 winner and has sent their documents to KCC should please call KCC and check their emails and their confirmations online incase they have been scheduled an appointment.
Good luck to you all.

It's worth congratulating for coming so far in the process :) Glad to hear the interview went well.

The officer took your I-94, that's good news. no? I still have my I-94 stapled with my F-1 visa.

Oshin, how about your 2013 winnings?

Hiii

I had my interview an hour ago
She just asked for my passport and student ID
After that she asked me all of i-485 questions
It took me 5 min and she told me every thing looks fine and i have to check the system
If visa is available for you i'll approve you today and she said you will get your green card by next week
Thats all!!!

Congratulations!

Thanks guys! Glad to hear that the notice means I'm approved. It's been a crazy journey with lots to anticipate. Initially when I found out (late) about my selection, I was anxious! I'm so blessed that the process was timely and that my FO is pretty efficient. I am thankful for everyone's support and advice throughout the process. I couldn't have done it without all of you. I must say, this is one amazing support group! :D

Congratulations Mate! Welcome to the USA! Don't forget to get a new SSA card and update your driver's license. Enjoy the new status!

Dear Friends,
We finally got an online update :), so happy and such a relief, we got an email and sms about having an update on our case and when I checked it out, I found that both my wife and I have CPO status. It means it's our. right?
I can't believe it ...

Yesterday we talked with a kind USCIS agent by phone and he told I'll check with your local and you will see the result by mail. Today local USCIS called my wife and unfortunately she missed them all and afternoon our status changed to CPO. :)

Congratulations to you and your wife Rainy! I wish the best to the both of you. Welcome to the USA!

Online status

Guys
My online case status is on acceptance yet
Is it normal??
What time they update online status usually?
PHP:

It depends, I had my interview on 8/8 and my status still hasn't changed whereas Oshin's has progressed to CPO.

I guess it all comes down to the IO. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

Good luck!

Guys
My online case status is on acceptance yet
Is it normal??
What time they update online status usually?
PHP:

Sent AOS, now its a waiting game.

Hi Friends,

Well after all the circles and mini panic attacks, I sent off my AOS package to Chicago it was received yesterday.
Honestly I don't think I'll make it in time, I saw that the cut off date was September 30th 2012 for DV winners 2012. Does that mean if they schedule me for an interview after this date or don't process my application before this date I already missed out?

I am feeling really discouraged but I am grateful to everyone who helped me get this application going, I honestly would have given up a while ago if it wasn't for y'alls help.

Goodluck to everyone who is on this journey, its a testing one for sure.

-m

07/12/2012 - Received DV selection notice
07/16/2012 - Sent DSP-122 form to KCC
07/17/2012 - Sent $330 AOS DV fee
07/25/2012 - AOS receipt received
07/30/2012 - Medical Examinations
08/03/2012 - Medical Examinations forms complete
08/08/2012 - Sent AOS package
08/09/2012 - AOS package recieved

Hi Friends,

Well after all the circles and mini panic attacks, I sent off my AOS package to Chicago it was received yesterday.
Honestly I don't think I'll make it in time, I saw that the cut off date was September 30th 2012 for DV winners 2012. Does that mean if they schedule me for an interview after this date or don't process my application before this date I already missed out?

I am feeling really discouraged but I am grateful to everyone who helped me get this application going, I honestly would have given up a while ago if it wasn't for y'alls help.

Don't be discourage things can still work out. I would have gone the CP route if i were you but now that the package has been should you should just stay positive and hopefully your field office will take into account the deadline when they receive your file.

You'll make it. People who've had interviews in Sept last year got their visas so you're on track even if it seems like a tight schedule.

To your question no interviews will be scheduled after Sept 30th for DV2012.

In my opinion the waiting is the hardest part. Keep the faith!

Hi Friends,

-m

07/12/2012 - Received DV selection notice
07/16/2012 - Sent DSP-122 form to KCC
07/17/2012 - Sent $330 AOS DV fee
07/25/2012 - AOS receipt received
07/30/2012 - Medical Examinations
08/03/2012 - Medical Examinations forms complete
08/08/2012 - Sent AOS package
08/09/2012 - AOS package recieved

And finally a bit of relief for me. :)

Our status changed from Acceptance to Decision after 90 days.

"On August 10, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later."