• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 AOS Only

Congrats

Thanks guy
I hope we all get our green cards

Yeah once again congratulations to you three for your GCs. You guys deserve to rest, relax and drink in the experience. And don't you worry, the rest of us are right behind you. Just you wait :)

Walk-in interview

Hey guys,

Ok so I have an infopass to speak to an IO next Tuesday regarding why it's been a while since hearing anything. Just wanted to ask whether anyone knows whether impromptu interviews have been given the same day of the info pass or whether interviews have been scheduled as a result of an info pass appointment? I thought I would try asking for one while there depending on the status of my case. The worst is that they would say no, and I can handle that. Just wanted to know whether there have been any such instances in the past.....

Congrats!!

Congrats merhad576, kgeorge and joe100!! What a good week for all of us. I just got welcome letter in the mail today, and online status says that card is mailed today :) I'm hoping it'll get here by Monday/Tuesday.

Good luck to the rest of you who are still in the process!

I checked H for myself with a comment of "DV 2012 winner" based on I485 instruction.
I checked B for my wife and daughter, since I read a thread that some of them did so in 2009 and 2010.

thanks,

Max555

Hi Max555

my wife (F2) is winner and myself (F1) and my daughter (F2) also doing AOS together. Your informaiton rellally helped me since I was not sure whether I need to pay I 485 fee $635 or $985 for my daughter (3yrs old). Now it is cleared that $635 works?

What did you do for affidavit of support at that time? I need your advice.

Thanks in advance

Actually I remember reading about a walk in interview happening with one of the DV'11 folks. I think his/her name was "Yonie".

Good luck!

Hey guys,

Ok so I have an infopass to speak to an IO next Tuesday regarding why it's been a while since hearing anything. Just wanted to ask whether anyone knows whether impromptu interviews have been given the same day of the info pass or whether interviews have been scheduled as a result of an info pass appointment? I thought I would try asking for one while there depending on the status of my case. The worst is that they would say no, and I can handle that. Just wanted to know whether there have been any such instances in the past.....

Congratulations to all of you who have had their interviews!!
It is very encouraging seeing your cases updated to green :))
Me and my husband will have our interview on next Monday, I hope it goes well...
BEST

Welcome Notice

Just got my welcome notice in the mail. My case has been approved and the green card should be in the mail soon.

Thanks so much to all of you who have been helpful and supportive through what can be quite a stressful journey. I'll stick around the forums and continue to help/contribute till the rest of you go green.

Guys,
My online case status is on decision since yesterday
Any body got cpo?

Congratulations to all of you who have had their interviews!!
It is very encouraging seeing your cases updated to green :))
Me and my husband will have our interview on next Monday, I hope it goes well...
BEST

Japakak,
Good Luck for your interview!!

My wife is winner for 2013 and look like we need to submit I 485 in Oct 1. Myself and my daughter (3yrs) wants to apply for AOS with my wife. Having said that, for sending application package, do we need to submit all the documents separately or apply all three I 485 forms and required documents of all of three us together? Thanks in advance.

All of you should send the applications together.

Japakak,

My wife is winner for 2013 and look like we need to submit I 485 in Oct 1. Myself and my daughter (3yrs) wants to apply for AOS with my wife. Having said that, for sending application package, do we need to submit all the documents separately or apply all three I 485 forms and required documents of all of three us together? Thanks in advance.

Japakak,

Jay2013,
you should send I-485 and all other related documents together,however we did separate our documents into different transparent files...By separating, you avoid confusements...do not staple your documents.
Hope it helps.