Dallas BEC tracking : Texas cases only

I was told that 45 days letter was recieved

I was told by my employer that company had received 45 days letter sometime last week and lawyer would have responded right away, please hold up your breath you will get it.

Thx
Jan/07/2004
RIR/Texas
45 days letter/some time last week.

45 DL received and replayed - Enterject case

My lawyer said that she got and replayed 45 DL 04/25/2006.

My details :

PD - 12/27/2002
NON RIR

nik5

nik5 said:
My lawyer said that she got and replayed 45 DL 04/25/2006.

My details :

PD - 12/27/2002
NON RIR

nik5

Nik, the content of your 45 days letter should show the case number.

Is it possible to see your case number please?

Received 45 day letter finally

My employer and attorney both received the 45-day letter yesterday.
Details in the signature

My attorney just informed me that they have received 45-day letter. They will reply soon to BEC.

TX EB2/RIR
PD: Feb 25, 2004

45 day letter

PD 10/2003 0r 11/2003.. somewhere there..

Case # D-5221-

45 Day letter around March / April 2006
Replied, I believe, sometime thereafter..

Note: A friend of mine had a priority date of Jan / Feb 2003.. Got 45day letter late last year and got Labor approved early this year.

So labor cert should be imminent for those getting the 45 day letter.

Also, DBEC is moving fast as we are seeing a lot of 45 day letters in early 2004 timeframe and they are catching up.

jack_b_uta said:
My case had a typo. They had my priority date of May 2007. Luckily I did not have to make a big case :) to get my PD to what it said on the receipt notice. My advice to everyone, get atleast one screenshot about once a year to make sure the outsourced illetrate help (ahm Mecixans) at the BEC's havent typod you case.

JACK

Be courteous and don't insult any ethnic group. It is pointless and and unnecessary.

Thanks
MDWatch

You mean for RIR?

puvathoor said:
PD 10/2003 0r 11/2003.. somewhere there..

Case # D-5221-

45 Day letter around March / April 2006
Replied, I believe, sometime thereafter..

Note: A friend of mine had a priority date of Jan / Feb 2003.. Got 45day letter late last year and got Labor approved early this year.

So labor cert should be imminent for those getting the 45 day letter.

Also, DBEC is moving fast as we are seeing a lot of 45 day letters in early 2004 timeframe and they are catching up.

I presume you are referring to RIR when you proclaim LC is imminent? I can see that RIR may come through soon as recruitment is already done. What about traditional cases? For example, I haven't heard a peep from DOL after 45 day letter and it has been a couple of months now. I have seen posts from people who have not heard from DOL for several months after 45 day letter.

So, the wait and frustration continues into eternity.....Sorry in advance for turning ethnic on you here - there is a place in Indian mythology to describe where people like us are in ... it is called "trishanku's heaven" ... it means to be in limbo between heaven and earth. See here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trishanku for a detailed description if you are interested to know more about it.

45-day letter arrived

PD is 3/26/2005
How long will it take to get approved? Is there anybody else get 45-day letter with this later PD?
:D

Finally 45-day letter arrived

Just heard from lawyer that 45-day letter for my pending LC RIR EB2 in TX with PD 09/2004 arrived and they replied it for continuation.

Looks like that DBEC is working on 2004 RIR cases and wish they give my LC soon. Hang on there and this LC mess will be cleaned up :)

Second PD of Feb 2004 (after first wait of 3 years was cancelled and had to start from scratch) and still waiting - no 45 day letter of as yet. This is so frustrating, I've been waiting for the last 6 years and that too just for a toe in the door. The actual process of LC and I-140 / I-485 / Green Card still a long way off. And lay-offs are expected in our company again very soon. 7th year, can't even switch companies. Just so you know there are folks out there waiting,...,and waiting. Ah well, the wait continues...

Update Please

Please update this tracker if or no anyone recently being able to receive word from Dallas BEC, used to be Enterject cases?

Any TR cases left off without having 45 days letter?

received 45 day letter -update

DBEC Case no.: D-05199-xxxxx (Original case no was T-05199-xxxxx)
Priority Date: 11-19-2004
STATE SWA: Illinois
EB2 or EB3: EB2
RIR or Regular: RIR
45-day letter: received June 23; replied June 27

Got 45 day letter

Received the 45 day letter finally......

---------------------
PD: Feb 12 2004
RIR
TX (Enterject)
45 day letter: July 06 2006
Replied: July 07 2006