Dallas BEC tracking : Texas cases only

Haven't seen any 45-day letters for state cases. Please post any new 45 day letter notices and the partial ETA#.
I hope DOL keeps its promise of completing data entry by the end of June. Regional cases with PD in oct 2004 are getting approved, but we don't even have the 45 day letters. Its like sitting in complete darkness without any signs of hope

LC approved

Received my LC approval today. Details:

EB2/RIR
Dallas, TX
PD: 02/22/2005
45 Day letter rcvd. & replied: March 29th, 2006
LC Approved: 04/13/2006

Onto the 140 queue. Good luck to all.

idasgupt said:
Received my LC approval today. Details:

EB2/RIR
Dallas, TX
PD: 02/22/2005
45 Day letter rcvd. & replied: March 29th, 2006
LC Approved: 04/13/2006

Onto the 140 queue. Good luck to all.

Congrats! could you clarify:
(a) did you receive the letter at yoru home address today, or did your lawyer already receive the certified form?
(b) what date was the letter dated on?

Thanks, and best of luck with your future GC journey :)

Received letter at home this morning, not sure what lawyer has erecived.

Letter dated 04/13/2006.

Can you tell me why these questions ?

Best :)

Calling Enterject Filers: vfast, am100, mr1975, spp1234

Guys:

I am very worried about my case. No 45 day letter. My attorney is also indicating that this is concerning.Maybe our files are lost. I assume you are all in the same plight. We need to do something. Do you have any updates ?

Please respond.

Thank You....

This is indeed frustrating to know nothing about our cases. I haven't received 45 day letter as of now but hoping that we hear something by June 06.

How can one determine if files were lost or destroyed?

----
PD: Feb 24, 2004
Case moved to BEC Aug 2005
No 45 day letter yet

mr1975 said:
This is indeed frustrating to know nothing about our cases. I haven't received 45 day letter as of now but hoping that we hear something by June 06.

How can one determine if files were lost or destroyed?

----
PD: Feb 24, 2004
Case moved to BEC Aug 2005
No 45 day letter yet

mr1975:

Thanks for the response. This is horrible. I know for sure that several Enterject cases with PD as late as April have got 45 day letters and some of them have been approved too. There seems to be some pattern because only PDs around February have been skipped. Do you have any suggestions ? My stupid attorney as usual throws up his hands ?

indio0617 said:
mr1975:

Thanks for the response. This is horrible. I know for sure that several Enterject cases with PD as late as April have got 45 day letters and some of them have been approved too. There seems to be some pattern because only PDs around February have been skipped. Do you have any suggestions ? My stupid attorney as usual throws up his hands ?

Guys and Gals, Don't lose hope. My lawyer just informed me that the 45DL was received on Friday.

There was someone with PD Feb 2005 ! who got the approval last week. Dont know how long I can take this. Very frustrating....

I AM GETTING RESPONSES FROM NEWS CHANNELS TO THE EMAILS I SENT THEM"

They say they are not aware of this issue, I would reccommend to use 10 minutes of your time to send email to below persons. Maybe something will come good out of this.

Instead of being silent readers and venting your frustration out in this forum and watching movies and drinking beer just write a letter....

I got two responses from two news channels, all they are saying they will do the research and they are not aware of this situtation DOL has created. But they want more real stories from different people...

COME ON GUYS

To: belluck@nytimes.com; sundays@cbsnews.com; 48hours@cbsnews.com; jonathan.wald@nbc.com; comments@fareedzakaria.com; jabenn@nytimes.com; abc.news.magazines@abc.com; 2020@abc.com; thisweek@abc.com; Dateline@NBC.com; WT@nbc.com; MTP@NBC.com; nightly@nbc.com; today@nbc.com; viewerservices@msnbc.com; msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com; abramsreport@msnbc.com; countdown@msnbc.com; hardball@msnbc.com; Connected@MSNBC.com; Imus@msnbc.com; allenh@washpost.com; allenm@washpost.com; aranam@washpost.com; argetsinger@washpost.com; rajiv@washpost.com; cheaterry@washpost.com; cohnd@washpost.com; coopermana@washpost.com; apcar@nytimes.com; peappl@nytimes.com; randya@nytimes.com; barbanel@nytimes.com; dabarry@nytimes.com; barstow@nytimes.com; goldbehr@nytimes.com; brian_hill@metronetworks.com; sheberer@pbs.org; ftn@cbsnews.com; betsy.fischer@nbc.com; plorris@univision.net; abenitez@univision.net; steve.majors@nbc.com; mcurtis@njn.org; stu.schutzman@abc.com; muriel.pearson@abc.com; dij@cbsnews.com; lisa.hsia@nbc.com; mail@uttm.com; pjh@cbsnews.com; browne@foxnews.com; pls@cbsnews.com; gmartin@express-news.net; opinionjournal@wsj.com; mossberg@wsj.com; geoffrey.fowler@wsj.com; clemons@newamerica.net; lakshmipathy@newamerica.net; white@newamerica.net; friedman@newamerica.net; menon@newamerica.net; letters@nypost.com; letters@washpost.com; wsj.ltrs@wsj.com; Joseph, Gar; Laker, Barbara; nschwartz@fortunemail.com; publisher@forbes.com

Subject: "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FIRST"

EB3 RIR PD 2002 Approved today 4/20/2006 Dallas Texas

Hi, All!
I have been a silent obsever in this forum for quite some time. A few minutes ago I received an email from my Lawyer, my case has been approved today 4/20/2006

Thanks a lot for your support.

PD: Jul 2002
EB3 RIR
Dallas Texas
45 day - Replied in FEB 2005
Edit/Delete Message

got 45 days letter today

Just got an emal from my lawyer saying that my 45 days
letter was received eariler today.

EB2 RIR,
Priority date July 2004
case number: D-05196-xxxxx
45DL received: 04/20/2006

Hope things will move faster from now on.

Kumarash said:
Hi, All!
I have been a silent obsever in this forum for quite some time. A few minutes ago I received an email from my Lawyer, my case has been approved today 4/20/2006

Thanks a lot for your support.

PD: Jul 2002
EB3 RIR
Dallas Texas
45 day - Replied in FEB 2005
Edit/Delete Message

Kumarash:

Congrats! Almost 4 years of wait. Horrible... Amazing patience from you.. How did you maintain your sanity ?

Which state

denali_wjl said:
Just got an emal from my lawyer saying that my 45 days
letter was received eariler today.

EB2 RIR,
Priority date July 2004
case number: D-05196-xxxxx
45DL received: 04/20/2006

Hope things will move faster from now on.
Congrats, which state did you file from?.

Hi all, Please give all relevant info in your posts/signature.. Feel free to use my signature as a template.. thanks.

Heh, ignore my previous post..

peace4u said:
Congrats, which state did you file from?.

Hi all, Please give all relevant info in your posts/signature.. Feel free to use my signature as a template.. thanks.
Please ignore my previous post.. I have been browsing the boards too much today and lost track of the subject of the thread.. As they say, Dont mess with texas ;).

LC Approval - Enterject Case

I dont have much information about this case (my friends) - but thought it might help fellow texans ...

EB3
PD: 12/2003
RIR
Was initially sent to enterject and later sent off to DBEC
Received approval today.

As far as I know, he/employer or the lawyer did not receive any 45 D Letter.

Will keep you guys updated (especially the trackers) as soon as i get more info.

Cheers!!

Congratulations! Jack Lavish. So happy for you. Can you confirm that you never received the 45 day letter.

Thank You.