Dallas BEC tracking : Texas cases only

labordrags

Registered Users (C)
45 Days Letter for those who applied their LC in TWC(Enterject Cases now in BEC hand)

Calling all the people who severly suffered from applying in one of the worst place in the planet, i.e Texas Workforce Center. It would be nice to all if anyone have received any 45 days letter after their file moved to Dallas Backlog Elimination Center???

Nope, I have not received mine yet. I'm keeping an eye out for it, but I also have a priority date of 11/03. According to the DOL website, I should get it by the end of this month.

-Bill

willy2004 said:
Nope, I have not received mine yet. I'm keeping an eye out for it, but I also have a priority date of 11/03. According to the DOL website, I should get it by the end of this month.

-Bill

Where does the DOL website(or any other website) mentions the schedule of sending the letters. Can you please provide the link ? I had applied in the TX DOL long back.

that schedule is not for approvals u guys..this is date by when the cases should be shipped by

No 45 day letter yet

PD: August 2001

Remand case which went from DOL Dallas back to TWC who in turn sent it to Enterject. Now God only knows where it is ? No 45 day letter yet

I got one

I got an RFE back on January 10th. It was due on January 20th :(. Havent heard anything more. And you are right, even the chimps at the Fort Worth zoo would process your case faster then the TWC

Has any of you received any case number by enquiring the BEC via email. When I tried that I got a 'NOT ASSIGNED YET' reply back from them.
Anyone else?

No I have not done anything like putting an inquiry at BEC.

The only reason I have not done that is based on my PD, I have not seen any single individual getting 45 days letter so far.

Also, I dont want to piss my f'ing attorney by stepping in his shoes.

Soon, I see anyone rcvd such letter, I will initiate the call to my great f'ing lawyer.

So has anyone from TWC/Enterject received 45 days letter yet ?

BOTTOM LINE

So has anyone from TWC/Enterject received 45 days letter yet ?

Does anyone have any clue on wether the files from TWC have infact been shipped over to Dallas BEC or not ? Has anyone or their lawyers tried to call TWC ?

Forget about approval for now Ill just be happy knowing where exactly my file is ? Had enpough of this ":passing the file" between TWC, DOL, and Enterject.

No clue where the hell my file is, or not sure if they used my paper to have chana chatpat.

Last edited by a moderator:
LC stucked in TWC

The TWC told me that they did make 1st shipment to Dallas BRC early Jan 2005 for UNOPENED cases with PD before 1/1/2003. They are preparing 2nd shipment to Dallas 3/31/2005 for cases with PD from 1/1/2003 to 12/31/2004. Then all remaning cases -- PD from 1/1/2005 to 3/27/2005 and those opened cases without finishing reviewing, will be sent to Dallas BEC 4/22/205.

If you get Enterject's letter, that's a bad sign as this leads your case to the last batch to be sent to Dallas late April.

Please post here if any one get 45-days letter from Dallas BRC.

TWC PD 9/2002 TR
Was told that case been sent to Dallas, but no 45-day leter yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew ! talk about flawed logic

TWC sure comes up with some warped logic. When the BEC's want to tackle the oldest cases first based on Priority Date, the geniuses at TWC send the opened cases (which are probably the oldest) last.
Anyway better late than never :( I guess.

Austin Joe: Did you speak to TWC personally ?

Well if anyone from TWC does get the 45 day notice please update.
Thanks

So will they hold of on processing ?

AustinJoe, Do you think the Backlog Reduction Centers will hold off on commencing processing untill all cases are logged onto their system and data from all pemnding cases entered ?

This is too much guys, I mean TOO much.

We should seek if we have any alternative to get out of this mess.

PERM seems promising, if you filed NON-RIR, and retain your PD which is very important.

We should all press our employer/lawyer to seek this option as we have suffered more and more just to get this f'king card.

You could loose your PD

My lawyer says we could loose our PD if we file under PERM. It is something completely based on DOL's discretion (They are the mai baap :) ). My lawyer feels its better to retain old PD and hope for BEC to process.

Has anyone heard anything more on TWC's cases

Looks like this group has been in slumber for a while. Any news guys ? Has anyone heard anything on the TWC cases. Anyone received 45 days letter ?
Someone said the open Enterject/TEC cases will go to Dallas BEC on April 22, maybe we will get more info then.
Please update if anyone has any info.
Thanks

LC approved 2 months after replied to 45 days notice

Hi, the 45 days notice was replied on Jan 18, the approval is received today March 25. Finally they approved my LC. I don't have much details yet. I wasn't in the office, my lawyer called me today and left me a message. I still need to find out more from him on Monday.

For anyone concern, I have been patience enough. My LC was filed with TWC back in June 2000, Regular case, non-IT related. Forwarded to Dallas Regional Office on July 2001. I waited 4 years & 9 months for my LC. Hopefully my I-140 & 485 don't take too long.

Good luck to all of us.

Congrats BBLI

So this is proof that the BEC have started processing. Did you have any NOF's or RFE's along the way ?
Thanks