Dallas BEC tracking : Texas cases only

I don't know what to believe or what not to. Some are saying that the Enterject cases were routed to TWC after its term expired. Now that all SWA or TWC in specific, cases were moved to D-BEC as accord to their plan in shifting all the cases to D-BEC, I hope all the cases already moved to BEC to be more ture. Even few members didn't receive the 45 days letter, some are able to obtain their case number (their file was initially been opened by Enterject) that starts with D for dallas. If the cases are sitting in TWC, it doesn't make any sense in getting that number.??? Any thoughts???

TWC still has some Enterject cases

The info from surf_smarter's lawyer is correct, I called TWC and a lady did confirmed that TWC still have some Enterject cases waiting legal clearance before being sent to Dallas BEC.

When Enterject'c contract terminated 12/2004, they did not ship all cases back to TWC per dead line -- 12/31/2004!:mad:

I guess they want more $$ from TWC by holding these cases. Now all cases are in TWC legal dept waiting clearance of legal dispute of Enterject and will be sent to Dallas in the near future. Wish this happens within weeks as the nice lady indicated :)

Texascanadian's case must be fall into Enterject 1st shippment back to TWC end of last year. And he at least got temp case# from BEC. No idea if BEC still send 45-day letter to him even Enterject asked same question 10/2004.

labordrags said:
I don't know what to believe or what not to. Some are saying that the Enterject cases were routed to TWC after its term expired. Now that all SWA or TWC in specific, cases were moved to D-BEC as accord to their plan in shifting all the cases to D-BEC, I hope all the cases already moved to BEC to be more ture. Even few members didn't receive the 45 days letter, some are able to obtain their case number (their file was initially been opened by Enterject) that starts with D for dallas. If the cases are sitting in TWC, it doesn't make any sense in getting that number.??? Any thoughts???

Stop worrying because it wont help anyways

Guys, this DOL/BEC works in its own mysterious ways. No use fretting /getting upset about it. All you can do is be patient though it is a really tragic thing.
a) I have ppl who started in same firm as me on same date but in a different location (Illinois) who got green card in hand nearly 6 months ago while I am still waiting for labor.

b) I have an old roommate who came to US 1 yr after me but only did bachelors (not MS like me) who already got GC.

C) I have a friend who came to US on tourist visa and then took political refugeship who got Green Card before me.

If it makes you guys feel better I have been in the US since 1991 and still dont have GC. I completed my Bachelors, Masters and have been working over 6 yrs now but am still waiting. I think I may even become vice president in my firm before my GC comes.
But one advantage we desis have is we have inbuilt patience. Do you think any American guy would be even able to stand this process ?
So on the eve of this memorial day weekend all I can say is Khao, peeoo, aish karo, jo hoga dekha jayega. God is Great.

how about mine?

My case was mailed out to TWC in 07/04. Just got a receipt in that month. Never heard anything after that.
How did you guys know did the case go to Enterject or not?

Thanks. :eek:

dansworth said:
My case was mailed out to TWC in 07/04. Just got a receipt in that month. Never heard anything after that.
How did you guys know did the case go to Enterject or not?

Thanks. :eek:

Oh dude, as far as I think, you won't see anything for a long amount of time. Also there is no Enterject left in the world of labor certification. Enterject contract is over, and now the only thing exist is BEC. I hope your file is under their supervision now.

So, as per Icarus, those cases the got RFE from Enterject, would likely be treated as opened cases and are likely to be processed till completion by TWC ? Then there will not be any 45 day letter ? Just wondering if TWC still has officers for the processing of the files or were they all transferred to BEC ?

gcmaze

Mine was an Enterject case and I even received and sent a letter back to them last Dec for continuation of my case. However I have received a case number when I emailed the BEC-Dallas (though no 45 day letter yet) so therefore I am not 100 % convinced if the files are with TWC. Icarus is however nearly always right so im confused - unless the file is first processed at TWC but still has to go via BEC again - because I doubt TWC has any DOL certification officers.
Anyway I guess no one knows for sure.

I am not sure if the case is still sitting in TWC. Well if the cases are sitting in TWC, what are they doing? Are they going to process it from there? Meaning sending out 45 days letter or they are planning in sending the files to D-BEC and we should expect the 45 days letter later on? Since you already received your case number, I would think that you file is in D-BEC. Not sure what’s going on? Do you guys have any number or anything to verify the right info? I would like to call upon them directly or if it’s not possible I will seek the Senator to help me out, coz I have right to know what’s happening to my filed case.

texancanadian

Does your case number start with D... or is it T...? Anyhow, as you got the number means the file is with BEC and that the first abbreviated data entry is done and they would later revisit your file for full data entry. But as per austinjoe and surf_smarter posts, the files are waiting in TWC to be sent to BEC. So, they may not be processed by TWC, which contradicts Icarus's thinking.. :confused:

Guys:

My case was filed with Enterject (RIR, EB3, PD - Feb 2004). No, 45 day letter yet. I am concerned. Has anyone with a similar priority date received the 45 day letter.

Thanks.

I am new here.

My case is one of the oldest. My PD at TWC is 11-20-2001 (EB2, non-RIR). My attorney received and replied a letter from Enterject in November 2004. That's the only letter I have got since I filed my LC application. Later on my case went back to TWC, but now I don't even know where my case is------TWC or Dallas BEC?

Could somebody please answer my following silly questions? Thanks!
1. Some people's cases went from TWC to Dallas regional office , and then back to TWC. what does that mean? What is the function of Dallas regional office? My case didn't go to Dallas regional office.

2. I remember we need to do recruitment (post recruitment in newspaper). The recruitment should be done before or after LC is approved?

Thanks again!

Files are still in TWC

Today I heard from my attorney that my case is still in TWC, untouched!
PD: 12, 2003

Asib said:
Today I heard from my attorney that my case is still in TWC, untouched!
PD: 12, 2003
After reading your post, I verified from attorney that my case is also still at TWC, PD 04/2002. This is even worse now............ All this time we were thinking that atleast they are in BPC atleast.
Icarus,
Any idea on the schedule for getting these state level applications from TWC to BPC? These are the applications that Enterject(vendor) was working on and when their contract expired, they had sent them back to TWC, they have not been moved to BPC yet.

Guys:

That is strange because I know two cases filed with Enterject which have been transferred to Dallas BEC (priority dates sep 03 and Aug 04).

Did they get the 45 day letter ?

indio0617,
Would you please confirm if both of the cases got 45 day letters and have got the D--- number ? Looks like some files from Enterject have gone directly to DBEC and some have been sent to TWC, what is the criteria ? And when would the files at TWC move to DBEC :( ?

gcmaze:

Received 45 day letter on one (PD Sep 03) with ETA case number: D-04310-XXXXX in Dec 04. Not received 45 day letter for the other case (PD Aug 04) yet.

Thanks for the info !

indio0617,
Thanks for the info ! So some files have gone directly to DBEC and some files have been sent to TWC, for whatever reason..

The case that got the 45 day letter had moved from TWC to the Dallas DOL stage. Maybe that is the reason.

But, I am concerned that some cases could be still at TWC / Enterject. I know for sure that the Aug 04 case was transferred to Dallas BEC. If so why are some cases still hanging at TWC / Enterject. BTW what is your PD? Was it in TWC / Enterject or did it make it to Dallas DOL?

My PD is Oct 03 and it did not make to Dalls DOL. Got RFE in Jan 05, "whether you want to continue", which is not the 45 day letter.