Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking - SWA Cases

letter to Senator about retrogression?

hi Guys,

I am planning to write a letter to Senator about the I485 retrogression. I know we are still pretty far from I485, but it is better to settle this problem before we get there.

I talked to my attorney, they have not replied my 45-day letters yet. it has been exactly 1 month. But they said it will take BEC approximately 2 months to process the case after the respond of 45-day letter.

Don't delay to reply to 45days letter

getinfo,
pls don't delay to send the reply to 45days letter unless you are thinking about cancelling this labour. even if it comes, somebody else can use it.

My company sent the response on the same day.

is not my decision

asnssf,

Is not my decision to delay the reply on 45 day letter. Is my company's attorney and visa analyst. Like I said in the previous post, my company changes the lawfirm right on the time we received out 45 day letter. Then, the new law firm has to enter our case into their system, then they will reply. So, now..... they are "STILL" working on whatever.

If it is up to me, I will overnight back to them on the day I received the 45 day letter. It is a bad thing to work in a big company and the people don't care!!!!! 'cos it is not their life!

45 day letter sent

Called my lawyer and found out that they sent reply to the 45 ay letter on Sept.13, 2005. They never mentioned to me this, inspite of me having requested them to do so. I had to call.

Hoping to get my labor done in a couple of months

PD - MI :11/18/03

RIR

45 day letter: Replied on 9/13/05

Screen shot : Case Status - RIR.

finally they responded to my 45 day letter

finally they responded to my 45 day letter!! those big lazy lawyer! After I sent them several e-mails, they finally get their big bottom up to send back the letter!

Sgkrao said:
Called my lawyer and found out that they sent reply to the 45 ay letter on Sept.13, 2005. They never mentioned to me this, inspite of me having requested them to do so. I had to call.

Hoping to get my labor done in a couple of months

PD - MI :11/18/03

RIR

45 day letter: Replied on 9/13/05

Screen shot : Case Status - RIR.

Hi Sgkrao,

If it is possible could you ask them when did they get the letter ?
Are you sure that your case did not make to regional (Could you double check) ?
I know that you Case Source says: State

Sfmars:

The person who answered the phone in the lawyers office could not tell me the date they received the 45 day letter, only the day they sent it out - 9/13. I verified that it was mine, as I asked her to read out my name.
I am sure that they received it during first week of Sept. because, when I called in late Aug. the lawyer told me that they had not received the 45 day letter.

I guess this is why my case status changed from data review - in Aug (that is when I did not have a 45 day letter) to RIR - last week (once they got a reply from my lawyer)

My case never made it to the regional. PD of 11/18/03 from MI never reached Chicago. Infact, any PD after 10/1/03 from MI was sent to the BEC during the early part of 2005.

Sgkrao said:
The person who answered the phone in the lawyers office could not tell me the date they received the 45 day letter, only the day they sent it out - 9/13. I verified that it was mine, as I asked her to read out my name.
I am sure that they received it during first week of Sept. because, when I called in late Aug. the lawyer told me that they had not received the 45 day letter.

I guess this is why my case status changed from data review - in Aug (that is when I did not have a 45 day letter) to RIR - last week (once they got a reply from my lawyer)

My case never made it to the regional. PD of 11/18/03 from MI never reached Chicago. Infact, any PD after 10/1/03 from MI was sent to the BEC during the early part of 2005.

Sgkrao,

Thank you for your response

Jan2004EB3 or Jan2006EB2?

Hi,
My Jan 2004 EB3 is pending with Dallas BEC.It's status is in data review.Even though correctionoptions returned ion 04/19/2005.My 6 yrs are done in Feb 2006.A new company B is ready to apply for my EB2 in next two months.
If I take that offer do I need to forego the labor of comapny A?Company A is wiling to pursue my labor even though I move out.Assume that at current sped if my 2004 EB3 with company A got approved in next two or three months can I come back to company A in case they willing to take me back on the existing H1B?

Great gurus please answer/comment

California EB3, TR, Dec 2001, 45 days letter received

Hopefully things move faster from this point on....

Received 45 DL

Finally I received 45 day letter for TR cases

PD 7/2001
from DOL to SWA
45 Day Letter from BEC : 10/24/2005
Replied to 45 DL
New case D-513x-1xxxxx

45 day letter

Message for

User Name PD
twin 05-Feb-04
cacanuk 04-Mar-04
chloekyle 30-Mar-04
grantb4 16-Apr-04
wander 22-Apr-04
rajjaddov 28-Apr-04
satkridov 28-Apr-04
samkandov 28-Apr-04
Thaansdov 28-Apr-04
sunkoldov 28-Apr-04
my_gc007 30-Apr-04
Silver_Lining 01-Jun-04
eugene176 20-Aug-04
GCby2050 20-Sep-04
mauleon01 30-Sep-04
m1lk_tea 22-Oct-04
h1bpro 01-Nov-04
renec 03-Nov-04
na1116 29-Dec-04
senkumdov 29-Dec-04
srichedov 29-Dec-04
Anil-2 04-Feb-05

Anybody received the 45 Day Letter? Please post.

Thanks

sure2get said:
Finally I received 45 day letter for TR cases

PD 7/2001
from DOL to SWA
45 Day Letter from BEC : 10/24/2005
Replied to 45 DL
New case D-513x-1xxxxx

Hi sure2get ,

Finally some move in TR cases.
What was your old case number?
Wat it started with T-513......
Did your case make it to regional?

I am curious my pD is april 2002 NON rir EB3
Please reply thanks

no 45 day letters for CA swa cases

DelicateOne,

Still no 45 day letters for my CA /EB3/RIR/swa cases
PD: 4/30/2005

Should we be expecting the 45 day letter or will BEC process it without mailing the letters.

Does anybody have any idea ?

Will it be a problem to get 8th year H1B extension if my petition is not in DBEC's database (No Data Entry)?

Thanks.