Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking - SWA Cases

I am really fursted today... So thinking of full form of LC.....

Is any one tell me what is the full form of LC???

CA/RIR/AUG'03

Indiana SWA RIR cases?

If anyone from Below got the Labor certification or any update on the case? Please post.

Thank You.

Getinfo
PD: 01- May-01

Psjv
PD: 11-Jul-01

Sumathireddy
PD: 17-Aug-01

Pangmao
PD: 04-Sep-02

cvk90
PD: 01-Mar-03

Delicateone said:
If anyone from Below got the Labor certification or any update on the case? Please post.

Thank You.

Getinfo
PD: 01- May-01

Psjv
PD: 11-Jul-01

Sumathireddy
PD: 17-Aug-01

Pangmao
PD: 04-Sep-02

cvk90
PD: 01-Mar-03

I received the 45dayltr and the lawyer responded on Oct 3rd (it took them a freaking month plus to respond) . I have not heard anymore on my case since then. My co-worker whose 45daysltr was responded in Sept, the DOL had asked my company to post an ad for his position for 10 days in several locations in mid-November. The posting includes the salary, job functions, and title. That's all!

getinfo said:
I received the 45dayltr and the lawyer responded on Oct 3rd (it took them a freaking month plus to respond) . I have not heard anymore on my case since then. My co-worker whose 45daysltr was responded in Sept, the DOL had asked my company to post an ad for his position for 10 days in several locations in mid-November. The posting includes the salary, job functions, and title. That's all!
Hi,
Thx for the info provided, appreciate it...really helps. You know how the attorneys suck.
In case you know how this process of ads work...can throw some light as to the timeframe our labor process will go thru...starting from the ads...will help.
I do understand that we cannot predict the approval from BEC...for the heck of it...am assuming that once the ads go thru...the case can be approved within a month or so.
rgds,
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
ETA Case # D-05139-*****

Every one from SWA case should be very actively involved, I am in conversation with my regional Senator Bayh's office, with congressional inquiry twice on my case, same answer, that they are processing April 2001 state cases, didnot clarified that those were for state cases or regional.

Backlog center and nationalization of labor cert with centralization into two main BPC centers were meant to reduce the back log of the states(not just the cases) severely back log, and what were those states...............INDIANA as #1.

Every one who truely belive in a fair system ask the same question why all SWA cases and TR cases are still suffering, how come a case filed years after a SWA case gets approved while that person still waiting, just because he or she live in a backlog state that never sent case to regional or its a TR case, if thats ture so what those backlog reductions centers are suppose to do?

Some one need to answer those questions. there is no audit, no checks no procedure and policies, memo says clearly cases processed based on PD by FIFO.
Wake up every one contact the senator, also every one can send a letter to Mr. E. Chaio, secretry labor dept, I did send him a very straight letter week ago. no responce yet.
thanks for reading my frustations.

PERM @ first month advertisement
RIR, IN, Oct 2, 2002( temp case # no letter)
140approved( NIW- 5 year physician underserve commitment)
485/EAD pending awaiting adjudication via RIR or NIW

getinfo said:

Do you know if your co worker's case was a RIR or a TR case?

BEC is currently processing RIR only upto 2004 beginning and non-rir is stuck in apr 01 and there are really no staff trained to handle the complex recruitment data and evaluation. they will have to train the staff and still data entry is not done fully while they will first finish with rir and then come to non-rir after the staff is trained. This suggests out applications are not going to come out for a very long time potentially around 1 years before they can cross as old as 2002 forget 2003,4 non-rir/

The best we can hope now is to pursue DOL to agree transfer of priority dates and refiling using PERM without the string attached like withdraw first, vaguely exact same application etc. BEC is also hoping we go to PERM instead of doing all the stuff for 100 of thousands of applications.

This can be done without actually a law to be approved but by a DOL ruling or memo to allow it since it is DOL reuirements
Indianavictim said:
Every one from SWA case should be very actively involved, I am in conversation with my regional Senator Bayh's office, with congressional inquiry twice on my case, same answer, that they are processing April 2001 state cases, didnot clarified that those were for state cases or regional.

Backlog center and nationalization of labor cert with centralization into two main BPC centers were meant to reduce the back log of the states(not just the cases) severely back log, and what were those states...............INDIANA as #1.

Every one who truely belive in a fair system ask the same question why all SWA cases and TR cases are still suffering, how come a case filed years after a SWA case gets approved while that person still waiting, just because he or she live in a backlog state that never sent case to regional or its a TR case, if thats ture so what those backlog reductions centers are suppose to do?

Some one need to answer those questions. there is no audit, no checks no procedure and policies, memo says clearly cases processed based on PD by FIFO.
Wake up every one contact the senator, also every one can send a letter to Mr. E. Chaio, secretry labor dept, I did send him a very straight letter week ago. no responce yet.
thanks for reading my frustations.

PERM @ first month advertisement
RIR, IN, Oct 2, 2002( temp case # no letter)
140approved( NIW- 5 year physician underserve commitment)
485/EAD pending awaiting adjudication via RIR or NIW

No 45 day letter

PD Dec 2001 Indiana
RIR - Never made it to Regional
Still haven't received the 45 day letter. Last I have seen some June 2001 guys receive the 45 day letter.

RIR case?

GetInfo

Why did your pals' RIR case require advertising instructions again????

Pls. clarify
Many thanks

BarneySha said:
GetInfo

Why did your pals' RIR case require advertising instructions again????

Pls. clarify
Many thanks

I don't know why DBEC did that. I guess if they want all the SWA people to repost, we would just have to do it.

Here are my co-worker's info .....
1) PD: April 30, 2001
2) response to the 45 DL: Begining of Sept, 2005
3) Which BEC is the case at? Dallas
4) Indiana SWA (never made to regional)
5) EB3
6) As far as I know, the job ads were posted internally. I have no idea if my co-worker's manager posted the ad anywhere else.

That's all folks. Good Luck!

Finally a 45 day letter for Indiana State labor application

I have seen with my own eyes that one of my collegues from Aug-2001 received his 45 day letter for Indiana state from Dallas BEC and was replied by attorney. This is good news for us as we know atleast someone is looking at our applications.

My co-worker's LC approved

getinfo said:
I don't know why DBEC did that. I guess if they want all the SWA people to repost, we would just have to do it.

Here are my co-worker's info .....
5) EB3
6) As far as I know, the job ads were posted internally. I have no idea if my co-worker's manager posted the ad anywhere else.

That's all folks. Good Luck!

My coworker who posted his job back in Nov 2005 and returned the letter back to DBEC, and now the LC approved.

Kansas cases?

Guys,

Do anybody know what's happening with Kansas cases, are they shipped to DBEC or not, how to know about it. Bcoz my attorney says there are 200,000 cases still not shipped to DBEC from different states, is that true? :confused:

Rir

JustWatching said:
RIR or non-RIR?

My coworker info...........
5) EB3 RIR
6) DBEC request job posting in Nov 2005, finished the assignment in Dec 2005 and replied back to DBEC
7) approval letter received in Jan 18, 2006.