Chicago DOL tracking part 7

Minka - Sorry to hear it - Good luck for the future

Minka,

What was your RIR under. IT or some other? and Does EB2 or EB3 matter?

Best Wishes

Re: Minka, Pulo, Light-le

The company was stable and not laying off people at all. I think the reason was advertising history.
 There seemed to be a disconnect between the person the company\'s ads were looking for and my background. So I think DOL told the company that the applicant doesn\'t have the background to fill the position you\'ve advertised for. They used some technical lingo, but that was the substance of their message. That\'s why the case was resent to IDES so that It could be considered as a regular
labor case.

Anybody from MN SESA

My PD:11/20/2001 EB3/RIR
Anybody got their SESA cleared, whose filing is around this time

DOL PHONE NOT UPDATED TODAY

No Updates from Jan 17th onwards....last i know is DOL processed cases till 0540149X......dt oct 12/16.

Waiting...waiting...Horrible wait......

phone number of Chicago DOL?

Can anyone tell me the phone number of Chicago DOL to get the case number?I assume it has been transfered from SESA to DOL as my PD is 9/10.

No Title

What your lawyer means by "conversion" is thar once the case comes back to the state and gets entered as a regular case, he could try and CONVERT it back to an RIR.. You can have once chance at doing this.

RIR procedure

In real sense there is nothing like \'approved\' by the state SESA. The state SESA cannot refuse a LC petition (RIR or Regular). They can only convey their findings in the form of an RFE to the petitioner and then they \'must\' forward it to the Certifying Officer at the Regional level. The Certifying Officer then would review all the evidence along with the input from SESA and then issues a \'Notice of Findings\' which actually means the petition is going back to the state or an RFE \'Request for Further evidence\', means there is still a chance or would certify. So, the SESA forwarding it to the Regional DOL means nothing, though it is a movement forward towards final action.
Check this out!
http://www.murthy.com/rir.html

!!!! Update !!!!

Case # : 05401XXX
DOT Code : 030.062-010
Received Regional Office: 10/12/2001
Current Status : Certified. Final Action 01/22/2002

case numbers

Sansan and friends,
When updating your or someone else\'s case details-including approvals, atleast provide 6 digits-otherwise that info is useless for the rest of us. In other words, mask only the last 2 numbers. Thanks.

You\'re right.

You\'re right. It does help at all specially if we can get a more usefull info directly through the phone system.

Approved

Case Number: 054015XX.
RD: 10/16/2001
AD: 01/22/2002

Thanks & Good Luck. See you guys in I-140 forum soon.

Congrats!!

Congratulations mbhatt!!!! Pl.also post the data after you receive your hard copy. Best of luck for your I-140!!

dol is getting there

Case # : 054015xx
DOT Code : 030.162-014
Received Regional Office: 10/18/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 01/22/2002.