Chicago DOL tracking part 7

yeeho50

Registered Users (C)
Before the part 6 of the Chicago tracking gets too lengthy, I took the liberty of starting the 7th, hoping many of us will receive the long waited result. :)

The list below is by far comprehensive, however it does shine some light on the process speed of the DOL.

Mine case has Rd of 10/16, hoping will be approved by the end of this month.

Case # : 054011XX
Received Regional Office: 10/03/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 01/08/2002.

Case # : 054010XX
Received Regional Office: 09/27/2001

Received Regional Office: 09/26/2001

Received Regional Office: 09/26/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 01/04/2002.

Please post ..

If anyone received Hard copy in January. My case was approved on 12/28 and waiting for it......

time to update in chicago system

Generally how many days it will take for an LC to update in Chicago system once it was sent by state ?

Just curious!!!

Gupte,
I am just curious. When you sent an e-mail you said you received four case numbers and you were not able to figure out which one was yours. When you called up and found out, was your case number one of those included in the e-mail?

I want to know whether calling over the phone gives more updated info vs. sending an e-mail?

No Title

I would estimate the case will be updated immediately. my case was sent to Chicago DOL in october, and a few days later computer showed my case has the RD of the same day as it was sent to the DOL

Re : Just curious!!!

My case # was on one of the 4 that I had received earlier. But the automated phone and email system have the same data and they are not updated. I have observed that up to 11/28/01 RD\'s are available on the phone..atleast for my employeer. If you call them personally you may even get the latest state of your application.

Any new approvals. & YOUBET hard copy

last I read someone write 10/3/01 was approved.

youbet : did you receive your hard copy. can you call up DOL and find out if they have posted it or you have to rely on your attorney.

DOL processing

Things are speeding up...
0540133X received on 10/12/01 has been certified on 01/11/02. Almost all cases with earlier numbers have been adjudicated. We should all hear something very soon!

same RD

Gupte, I have the same RD, 11/06. If you don\'t mind, can I ask why you are so optimistic ? I think we should hope for end Feb.

Can someone tell what Regular(non RIR) RD applications are being processed at the DOL.

No Title

I have seen cases having RD as recently as 10/6 got certified on 1/11/2002. However, those are rare cases, and most of the approved have RD as late September last year.

Let\'s keep our fingers crossed. :)

it boils down to dot code

Case # : 054021xx
DOT Code : 090.227-010
DOT Description : Faculty Member, College Or University
Received Regional Office: 11/08/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 11/26/2001.

what dot code are you talking about?

Rajeev is Talking about regular cases in RIR not spl cases which u mentioned

What u mentioned is special case or Limited review case. Like that there are so many cases processed within 2-4 weeks of receipt.

But as of now regular RIR cases are being processed are 054013XX dt oct 12th etc which are getting approved on jan 11th.

so in the last 7 days an average of 250-300 cases were scrutinised( Action may be approved,not approved,sent back etc). they have moved from 054010XX to 054013XX ( RD dates from sep 26 to oct 12Th) & ( AD dates of jan 4th to jan 11th).

Hope for the best guys before jan end..........

We\'ve already covered that topic extensively in the past.

My case number is in the 054016XX. I am expecting some news next week. Hopefully good news.

pulo