Chicago DOL tracking part 7

Congratulation and see you soon in th I-140 forum

I am expecting a response anytime in next week. Enjoy it!

pulo

16/01 appovals

DOL has approved case in 0540149X range on 16/01. This Friday or Next Monday they should be working 054016XX.
I am expecting some thing next Tuesday or Wednsday

pulo case number 054016XX (IT)

hard copy received

RD = 05/18/01
AD = 11/28/01
Hard copy received = 01/18/02
Thank you all and good luck. Hope to see every one in I-140 forum.

Here are the cases I was talking about

030.162-014 0540149X Cert on 01/16
050.067-014 0540149X Cert on 01/16
187.117-010 0540149X Cert on 01/16
070.101-066 0540149X Cert on 01/16

DOL-Chicago Receipt date?

Hello,
My case was apparently transferred to DOL-Chicago in the second week of November. My attorney did not yet receive any receipt from the DOL-Chicago but found this out by calling IL-SESA. The attorney says she is not able to get through to the lcstatus05@doleta.gov to find-out my receipt number. I am getting nervous as I see that some people got their receipt notices from end of November. Is there a way I can find out what is going on?
Thanks for any help.

first one might be

The first one must be IT case. Usually RIR\'s will have heir DOT code like 030.162-010. But don\'t know what excatly 014 is. Let\'s see in next week. Nearly 50 cases ahead of me.

Your cases might have processed this week but the did not yet reflect it.

The cases processed yesterday and today are mot yet in the system. It\'s likely your case has already been processed but we will find out next Monday.

Good luck

pulo.

Transfer to DOL - 12/20/01- EB2/RIR

Hello,

This is a great forum. I have been looking for quite a while for specific info like this.

My case has been transferred to DOL on 12/20/01. The automated phone system still does not have my case #. Going by the posts here I figure my case will be looked at in March.

When an application gets approved by SESA what does it mean? Do they ratify anything in the app. Is it a sort of success? My best wishes to all in the pipeline. Thanks for any answers.

how did you find out your case number?

Rsur,I tried to ask my attorney but he has not received anything from DOL.He just received a fax from SESA showing PD 9/10/2001.And from this forum, I have seen that all cases with PD of september already transfered to DOL.I tried to find out from DOL by putting employers phone number and it gives 5 case numbers with the same DOT received on 17 december,I am not sure if one of them is mine so would like to know how do I found out my case number.

Joyin

Call the DOL chicago and ask them your case number by giving your name and employeer name.....I was in your exact situation and got my case #. RD:11/06, waiting for DOL approval..........

Best luck

No Title

Thanks for the help. I will call up DOL.
This is a great forum. I knew nothing about labor certification until i joined this forum.

Best of Luck to everybody

Martin Luther King will affect the processing by a day or two.

Monday is MLK day. I was expecting something beginning next week but now I leanning to the end of next week

My case number is 054016XX

pulo.

Please post

If any december approvals are still waiting for hard copy. Mine was approved on 12/28, but still waiting

RIR REJECTED

MY LC WAS APPROVED BY STATE BUT CHICAGO DOL REJECTED CAUSE OF INSUFFICIENT PROOF OF RIR. NOW MY LAWYER IS TRYING TO PUSH IT AGAIN FOR "CONVERSION".ANY INPUT IS MOST WELCOME, PLEASE POST IF ANYBODY HAVE EXPERIENCED THING LIKE THIS.

What is conversion?

When the DOL rejects the RIR for lack of RIR (Recrutment evidence, education or other) it remands the application to the SESA. The application then goes to the normal LC process.

If you mean by conversion the application goes to the normal LC process I think it\'s automatic.

What is the current status of your application? If it\'s REMANDED to the state my lawyer in the past explain to me that means the application does not meet the RIR requirement and is sent to the SESA for a consideration as a normal LC.

pulo.

I second Pulo

If the application has been remanded to state, you will be put in line for the regular process.
That means you will need to apply an Ad etc. It can take a long time. Find out how much
time this might take. Ask your lawyer if you can build up the recruitment history and
re-apply for the RIR. Sorry for you. I went through this too. Know how frustrating it can be.
Good Luck!

Minka, Pulo, Light-le

Can you give some more details regarding the circumstances an RIR could be rejected? What were the specific reasons in your case? Was it because you did not post enough ads? Did your company not have a good history regarding recruitment efforts?