Chicago DOL tracker-Part 6

siva

My LC (RIR-EB2) was applied on 18th April 2001. MI SESA says they sent it to DOL, Chicago on 28th Nov 2001. Chicago DOL didn\'t assigned case number to it till now. I don\'t know whether they received it or not. Any body facing the similar problem!!!

Siva, this may help

My case was filed at IL SESA and recieved at Chicago DOL on 28th Nov 2001. However, it was not updated on their system till 01/07/2002. You should probably send an e-mail to the DOL to check whether they have their system updated.

If it is not yet updated, I am pretty sure it will be updated soon.

email the DOL Chicago.

What is their email for status enquiries. The automated system does not show my case in there.. My attorney says that Chicago does not send out case #s, which I KNOW is not true. If I query the automated email system, my case does not show up.

My case was forwarded to them from MI SESA on August 30, 2001 and I do not even have a receipt date from the Chicago DOL.

Worried and anxious! :(

lcstatus05@doleta.gov

Send an e-mail to this id in the following format:

The syntax to request case status follows:

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

sivam

so does the case # for MI SESA and DOL chicago remain the same. also did you talk to someone there to find out the information

How do you track the hard copy.

So is there a way to know that the hard copy is send out. my lawyer is very lazy so i want to know and then inform the lawyer

SESA does not assign a case number

It is the Regional DOL which assigns a case number. SESA only has a file number. As far as I know, both will never be the same.

automoted inquiry does not provide me any useful info.

lcstatus05@doleta.gov does not give me any useful info. My case was forwarded from the MI DOL to Chicago on Aug 30. No info so far from Chicago.

I want to at least make sure that they have my case. Will they answer my questions if I call them at 312-353-1054/312-353-7516? Or do they do the run around and say that your employer has to call them?

Is there another email address where I could write to the Chicago DOL to inquire about my application?

Thanks.

Hi vxg113 - Talk to DOL

My case was sent to Chicago DOL on 08/30/2001. But I didn\'t find my case through email system. Finally I called up DOL office and found my case(they have asked my first & last name and employer name).

You may try this way....

Case # from DOL chicago.

For all those who have not received a case # call up DOL and they will ask for last name, first name & employeer name and give you the case number. I just did that. it is that simple. number is 312-353-7516

Chicago DOl

HI,

If you have got the Federal Labor from Chicago..PL.Update the Dates..
So we can keep track of the status..

Thanks,
Just got MI Labor

Call the numbers.

No they do not do the run around. they will ask your last name, first name and employeer name. that\'s it and then give you the case # for your name. they will not ask anything. Give them a call.

Just curious!!!

Gupte,

I am just curious. When you sent an e-mail you said you received four case numbers and you were not able to figure out which one was yours. When you called up and found out, was your case number one of those included in the e-mail?

I want to know whether calling over the phone gives more updated info vs. sending an e-mail?

remand issued to employer info needed

Hi Xin Bian, Can you please tell me, what is the procedure if the remand is issued to the employer. what happened in your case.
Thanks.

Remand issued to Employer

Hi, Xin Bian:
I see you have a "Remand issued to Employer". Could you please kindly let me what is it for your case and how you solved it?
could you please email to zhang206@yahoo.com
thank you so, so much.
Vince