Chicago DOL tracker-Part 6

Congrats to Greencardaspier and LCA Hardcopy received on 12/10/01

Hello my friends,

I\'m happy for others and myself in this forum who have received their hardcopies and hope to see everyone in I-140 forum.

I received my hardcopy (according to my attorney) on 12/10/01. For those who are still waiting, contact your attorney, sometimes it could be stuck in thier mailroom or on someone desk.

TungFong

Eagerly waiting for mine

Mailed out from Mn SESA on 09/12/01 and should be in anytime now says our attorney. Have no idea about RD or Case # though.

No Title

Usually means they have questions about the recruitment. This is generally not as serious as a "case remanded to state" where it is a more fundamental concern such as salary.

Make sure you have a capable attorney handling this situation!

Currently processing...

hi dipc,
DOL is processing case #054005xx upwards. A case with that number was approved on 12/17/01. It had reached DOL on 9/10/01. You should hear something soon.

Marry Chrismas to everyone.

Marry chrismas to all of you. Let\'s hope for the best soon.

pulo.

There\'s no progress...

DOL is still in the same spot. The latest approvals were made on Dec. 17, at least in the system. These cases were received on Sept. 7.
Most of the cases from 05400500 to 05400525 have been approved.
Many of the cases 05400526 and upward are not approved yet.
I don\'t think we can expect any progress this week.

DOL time

Hope everybody enjoyed the Xmas break! Wait for a week more; party for the New Year and the DOL speed should pick up nicely there after. Keep posting.

some rejected labor cases

Hi folks,
My lawyer will be filing my case for labor in chicago shortly. However, i heard that last week, 4 of my friends were rejected by the DOL. These people work of fairly big companies. The entire batch from that company was rejected due to the recent lay-offs and economic conditions. Now this is scary.

No Title

I noticed that cases from company which went through massive lay-off were put on hold at DOL months ago. If the lay-off were massive and were on headlines of news, you need to worry. But having small lay-off shouldn\'t be a problem. My company laid off some people this spring. But MI SESA and DOL keep approving applications from my company even after the incident. It is also important we need to be EMPLOYED!!!

Any new approvals?

The AVM system has been down for a while. Has anyone received approvals lately? Without AVM, tracking will be difficult; unless all the approved petitions are posted and updated here.

Holiday hangover

Don\'t think any approvals came along after mid Dec. We may expect a few trickling in when the holiday hangover starts to permeate down, may be from late second week of Jan.