• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

Yes, I am a lot of things. I claimed being a Buddhist Jew, and Buddhism is one of the big religions in Japan. So I understand why you would construe me as a Jap.

Though I appreciate Zen Buddhism of Japan for its simplicity and practicality, my wife unilaterally and irrevocably proclaimed our household as Theravada Buddhist of South East Asia.
The decoration and the number of Buddhist artifacts just keeps adding up in my house, so as sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I am stupified for a moment asking myself - "did I fall a sleep in the Temple last night".
Yeah. It was the Great Buddhist Temple of the Sensei! that you were asleep last nite. Just kidding.
Good to know you and the way you approach things.

Yeah. It was the Great Buddhist Temple of the Sensei! that you were asleep last nite. Just kidding.
Good to know you and the way you approach things.
Thank you for good words, same to you.
I will have no objections to naming a Temple after Rev. Myself, if that's what people want.

Cause if it's Wednesday, she is in trouble. TGIW

And no, I am not a Jap, Jew is what I am. However, I am in a Japanese line of business, hai hai. Shigoto wa warui for the most part.
I am actually an expert in spoken English with Japanese accent, like "mostto importanttoo".
Where did you learn to speak transliterated Nihonese?

So much humor in so few words...

Hi!!!

Somebody can tell me how to write an email to KCC in order to get an answer about the interview date?? I only get automatical response. Do I need to write an specific thing on the subject?????

Hi!!!
Somebody can tell me how to write an email to KCC in order to get an answer about the interview date?? I only get automatical response. Do I need to write an specific thing on the subject?????

You will always get an automated response in the first instance and then when someone get around to reading your email, which could be days later, you'll get a proper response. If it's so urgent to know you need to call them.

You will always get an automated response in the first instance and then when someone get around to reading your email, which could be days later, you'll get a proper response. If it's so urgent to know you need to call them.
thank you very much susie!!!

Today I have checked from Britsimon data a lot of cases that are ready in Cairo Embassy and have interviewed in May and no change.
although when I checked many cases in other embassies in africa or europe I see they have changed to issued mostly
which means there is progress in many embassies but cairo is so late I don't know why.
the cases I have checked was updated last week when the system issue was solved but no progress appears to happen in Cairo Embassy.

I notice also when you go to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/
and choose morocco or algeria or other countries you see that they have solved the technical problems

but when you choose egypt you see that there is still technical problem in issuing
is this mean they have problems not like the others or they are lazy to update the site which mean they are lazy to update the CEAC site too and this cause us to see the case as ready when it have progress?

That's totally how I speak Spanish.
It does look similar on the surface. However, imagine stressing not one, but every syllable in a word, enunciating that phantom suffix "toooo" and prolongating it, so as it takes twice the time it takes to utter the original part of the word; and it all comes in that distinctive, vigorously raucous rendering.
Nevertheless, I've got high regards for your Spanish as well.

Hi, I know everyone says to relax and not to worry, but my case is In Transit for more than a week, not going to Ready. I assume it is ok, what do you think? Also, I got no 2NL so far. My medicals around mid July, and I think I need this 2NL... there is still time to get it right?

Hi, I know everyone says to relax and not to worry, but my case is In Transit for more than a week, not going to Ready. I assume it is ok, what do you think? Also, I got no 2NL so far. My medicals around mid July, and I think I need this 2NL... there is still time to get it right?
You will get it on Wednesday.

Hello Guys,
I am AS63XX Nepal. I changed from AOS to CP in April 20th. I did not get 2nl for July and AUgust because they said my DS 260 was still processing. I called in today and they told me my DS 260 has now completed processing. They told me to call around July 15th "to know more". I am guessing that is after the last Visa Bulletin is published.

Currently Asia is 7650/except Nepal 7150. If the last visa bulletin do no see any increase in Nepal and make 7150 the final cutoff, will I still be scheduled for Interview or not? Will they stop processing and scheduling all cases for Nepal if that happens or do the the lower case numbers that has completed processing still get chance to be interviewed?
I have asked BritSimon privately but I don't mind other people answering as well, especially mom :). I am posting it in forum because all can see - people may have had similar experience in the past or people may face similar situation in the future and learn from this.

Hello Guys,
I am AS63XX Nepal. I changed from AOS to CP in April 20th. I did not get 2nl for July and AUgust because they said my DS 260 was still processing. I called in today and they told me my DS 260 has now completed processing. They told me to call around July 15th "to know more". I am guessing that is after the last Visa Bulletin is published.

Currently Asia is 7650/except Nepal 7150. If the last visa bulletin do no see any increase in Nepal and make 7150 the final cutoff, will I still be scheduled for Interview or not? Will they stop processing and scheduling all cases for Nepal if that happens or do the the lower case numbers that has completed processing still get chance to be interviewed?
I have asked BritSimon privately but I don't mind other people answering as well, especially mom :). I am posting it in forum because all can see - people may have had similar experience in the past or people may face similar situation in the future and learn from this.

You will most certainly be scheduled for an interview even if Nepal gets limited by the Sept VB in view of the fact that your CN is already current.

Hey guys, just wanted to share an update from KCC, they said in a mail to another current participant that the 2NL's are going out in a week to 10 days from yesterday.
My status is ready too btw :)