• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

Statuses- numbers 35700-39750:
ready-644 (number of guests for August)
ready with all family members-1103 (planned to issue visas from the assigned numbers)
in Transit-102 numbers
At NVC-766 numbers
that say kcc transfer 1000 visas for september already?

The 2NL also doesn't. But I feel like I had read that people who add their spouse after winning do not see the spouse's name on the 2NL since it's based on the info entered on the original entry (when you apply). I just don't see how they could have missed her since we added her application in December 2014 after getting married.

Hi Roman2015 my husband is the DV winner and we married after he won. We fill the DS-260 with my data on it, and now we received the 2NL with both name... you need to check that ASAP

Hi Roman2015 my husband is the DV winner and we married after he won. We fill the DS-260 with my data on it, and now we received the 2NL with both name... you need to check that ASAP

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I wasn't sure about this cause I couldn't find anyone else in a similar situation that had already posted about it. Even though I contacted my consulate already and still awaiting their answer, I'm gonna see if KCC can tell me what happened too.

Just called KCC and I now have an answer for what happened. I originally submitted my form in May 2014 as single and unlocked it in December 2014 to add my spouse after we got married. But since my form had already completed processing at that point, KCC did not re-process the form, which is why only I appear on the 2NL. I do have confirmation, however, that my spouse was indeed added to my case, so crisis averted.

PS: @SusieQQQ before judging people as if they were too ignorant, make sure you have the right information, too.

Just called KCC and I now have an answer for what happened. I originally submitted my form in May 2014 as single and unlocked it in December 2014 to add my spouse after we got married. But since my form had already completed processing at that point, KCC did not re-process the form, which is why only I appear on the 2NL. I do have confirmation, however, that my spouse was indeed added to my case, so crisis averted.

PS: @SusieQQQ before judging people as if they were too ignorant, make sure you have the right information, too.

I am so sorry if my alarm that your spouse might get refused entry to the consulate (given that many consulates' security do not allow anyone not on the 2Nl to enter) and consequent urging you to immediately contact them to rectify the matter came across as "judging" you as though you were "ignorant".
In turn, your response comes across as incredibly ungrateful to someone trying to ensure that you didn't end up in tears with a refused spouse at your interview. Does this mean we're even? Best of luck to you, especially given that kcc is not always correct about procedures at individual consulates.

I am so sorry if my alarm that your spouse might get refused entry to the consulate (given that many consulates' security do not allow anyone not on the 2Nl to enter) and consequent urging you to immediately contact them to rectify the matter came across as "judging" you as though you were "ignorant".
In turn, your response comes across as incredibly ungrateful to someone trying to ensure that you didn't end up in tears with a refused spouse at your interview. Does this mean we're even? Best of luck to you, especially given that kcc is not always correct about procedures at individual consulates.

Sentences like "Why on earth are you even worrying about CEAC (which quite frankly is irrelevant other than background info) when you have the 2NL?" and "By the way your "feeling" is wrong" make you sound more patronizing that helpful. I got an answer to the same question from Britsimon and I received the same advice as yours without the condescending tone. I know that you're only here to help but you have to realize that the way you speak to people ultimately makes you come across as a judgmental person and makes us feel like we're asking the wrong questions (for more reference on that, please see thread by @Florentine.n.Alex ).

Regarding the last part of your last post, I realize KCC might make mistakes at times but this issue of mine has nothing to do with "procedures at individual consulates" since they are the ones processing the application forms and they take care of issuing 2NLs, which means that if a problem had occurred in my case, it would have started with them. I'm nevertheless still awaiting an answer from my consulate in order to ensure KCC did forward both of our forms to them and that they are indeed expecting two people.

Sentences like "Why on earth are you even worrying about CEAC (which quite frankly is irrelevant other than background info) when you have the 2NL?" and "By the way your "feeling" is wrong" make you sound more patronizing that helpful. I got an answer to the same question from Britsimon and I received the same advice as yours without the condescending tone. I know that you're only here to help but you have to realize that the way you speak to people ultimately makes you come across as a judgmental person and makes us feel like we're asking the wrong questions (for more reference on that, please see thread by @Florentine.n.Alex ).

Regarding the last part of your last post, I realize KCC might make mistakes at times but this issue of mine has nothing to do with "procedures at individual consulates" since they are the ones processing the application forms and they take care of issuing 2NLs, which means that if a problem had occurred in my case, it would have started with them. I'm nevertheless still awaiting an answer from my consulate in order to ensure KCC did forward both of our forms to them and that they are indeed expecting two people.

It's a bit like "why on earth are you choosing bandaid designs for the scratches when you have a broken leg that needs a hospital". Sorry if you think that's condescending.

I would say this issue of yours has everything to do with procedures at individual consulates if they don't let your spouse in to even interview but - whatever - I see you didn't bother to acknowledge that I was right about people who added spouses getting them named on the 2NL even after someone posted confirming it - despite my having tried to tell you that we have seen many cases of those because we have been on the forums a lot longer than you - oh wait that probably sounds condescending too. Dear me, I guess I'll just shut up and leave you to get on with it. I hope you both get your visas...

Last edited:
@Roman2015 try getting the same advice from a lawyer and you will understand the significance of free advice.

Instead of thanking @SusieQQQ for free advice, you are bashing her for no reason other than trying to home in the point with emphasis.

@Roman2015 try getting the same advice from a lawyer and you will understand the significance of free advice.

Instead of thanking @SusieQQQ for free advice, you are bashing her for no reason other than trying to home in the point with emphasis.

@LazyDoggie No offense but it's really not your place to make any comment on this issue. SusieQQQ is old enough to defend herself and she has, so additional comments are frankly unnecessary. Something bothered me about the way I was spoken to and I felt the need to speak out about it. I'm not "bashing" anybody. The advice might be free, but mutual respect remains in order regardless. Now, let's get back to the topic of this thread, shall we.

@LazyDoggie No offense but it's really not your place to make any comment on this issue. SusieQQQ is old enough to defend herself and she has, so additional comments are frankly unnecessary. Something bothered me about the way I was spoken to and I felt the need to speak out about it. I'm not "bashing" anybody. The advice might be free, but mutual respect remains in order regardless. Now, let's get back to the topic of this thread, shall we.

OK Roman, you are correct, it isn't LazyDoggies place to comment. It is, however, my place. I think the comments by LD are right on the mark. Sure, Susie can defend herself (trust me - she really can), but why should she have to? She is her helping out of the goodness of her heart and has been doing so for countless people despite the fact that she got her GC in DV2013. So, whilst respect is mutual - she deserves a bit more - and if people are more direct than you are used to, take it as a learning moment that not everyone communicates the same way.

So - now yes - let's get back on topic.

@Britsimon It is not more your place than it is LazyDoggie's. You people need to learn to stay out of other people's discussions. If you witness two people arguing in the street, you have no right to intervene simply because it's happening in public. The problem with the internet nowadays is that people feel too comfortable making comments they wouldn't otherwise make in real life. That is why I delayed signing up on this forum until last month even though I'd been following the forum since May last year and that is why I have been keeping my comments to a bare minimum and will continue to do so. I will now quit posting so everyone can go on with their lives and other forum members can read helpful comments as opposed to some childish feud. Good-bye.

@Britsimon It is not more your place than it is LazyDoggie's. You people need to learn to stay out of other people's discussions. If you witness two people arguing in the street, you have no right to intervene simply because it's happening in public. The problem with the internet nowadays is that people feel too comfortable making comments they wouldn't otherwise make in real life. That is why I delayed signing up on this forum until last month even though I'd been following the forum since May last year and that is why I have been keeping my comments to a bare minimum and will continue to do so. I will now quit posting so everyone can go on with their lives and other forum members can read helpful comments as opposed to some childish feud. Good-bye.

WOW - chill out! Perhaps you are confused about what a moderator is. This isn't happening "in public" it is happening in a forum I moderate. No response is needed other than you chilling out and being less reactive!

I concur with the rest of people here who claim that a lot of times moderators in this forum are being somewhat harsh and not so much sensitive about the wording that they choose. You cannot also just explanation this tone with being friendly and trying to stress the importance of things- which could be done in a softer tone. Otherwise, I also feel that moderators here a lot of times are unselfishly sharing their past experiences which is an asset to many people. All in all, I have been trying to mention that either publicly or privately since months now. There is probably a lot to mention about this but I just do not see the need at the moment as I believe this will not change anything. Information gets more meaning when you share it others but this shall in No way be an excuse in not choosing the carefully selected wording. This is what some participants of this forum are seeing defective otherwise I do not think that people are upset about getting the info they need here- either from others or from the moderators. I do not know if I could make the points clear here?

Like Simon stated above, it's time to get back on topic hence the deletion of the last couple of posts.

Hi Britsimon:

can I ask you a few questions about I134?? wich are the others form that I need to fill out? 1040 form or W2 form or both? the W2 form is about information of the 3 years or only 1 year? and is the same for 1040?

thanks a lot for all

Hi Britsimon:

can I ask you a few questions about I134?? wich are the others form that I need to fill out? 1040 form or W2 form or both? the W2 form is about information of the 3 years or only 1 year? and is the same for 1040?

thanks a lot for all

First of all, assuming you are the selectee, YOU do not fill out the I134. Someone does that for you. They should provide the most recent W2 or 1040 in support of their income. In some cases, depending on the time of year, a more recent payslip might also be appropriate. Generally that should be enough.

Once last thing. Embassies will also consider the relationship of the selectee to the person providing the I134. Of course, the closer the relationship, the more credibility will be assumed for the I134 being presented.

hello, some of my translations has that statement " Translation is accurate and blah blah on the back " like it is 2 -sided..is that ok?