BEC Approval After 45-Day Letter

i called the number and..

Received the following message"The case number can NOT be located."
I have tried all kind of combinations with the same result.
My ETA case number starts with P-04272-08xxx.
Thank you for the info about the I140 and 485.
!.My employer is willing to pay me the prevailage salary.
2.i will perform the same operations as described in the LC
3.And i do have more than 2 years previous experience.
So, i think i should qualify for all the requierments.
I am dissapointed that i cannot apply for my SSN.I have to wait for my I140 to be approved before i can apply for SSN?That is absurd.
I know that I140 can take up to 2 years.
Shouldn;t i apply for I140,486 and 765 all at once?
You are next :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mugur said:
Received the following message"The case number can NOT be located."
I have tried all kind of combinations with the same result.
My ETA case number starts with P-04272-08xxx.
Thank you for the info about the I140 and 485.
!.My employer is willing to pay me the prevailage salary.
2.i will perform the same operations as described in the LC
3.And i do have more than 2 years previous experience.
So, i think i should qualify for all the requierments.
I am dissapointed that i cannot apply for my SSN.I have to wait for my I140 to be approved before i can apply for SSN?That is absurd.
I know that I140 can take up to 2 years.
Shouldn;t i apply for I140,486 and 765 all at once?
You are next :)

mugur do not worry I-140 only taking 2 to 3 months now a days, perhaps sooner then that. One of my friend got approval I-140 in 22 days only. Keep ready your's, spouse and kids birth certificate. Also you need your marraige certificate. If you don't have one you can it from indian embassy with $20.

Thanks and enjoye summer.

Thanks for the info Orissa

We have the birth certificate for me.Do i need the original for my wife or just a translated copy?
Also we have a Virginia marriage certificate.
Very encouraging timeline for the I140.I know somebody with an employment based application waiting for 2 years!!!
I140 and 485 concurrent filling.
485 denied based on I140 denied.The problem is she never saw the I140 denial letter,and neither the website shows anything about the denial.Lawyer did a MTR.Approved
Then received a letter stating the MTR Approval should be disregarded and the previous 485 denial should remain valid.
Lawyer does a second MTR based on the fact that nobody saw the I140 denial .Still waiting
So,you see Orissa,when i hear about a case like this taking 2 years for the I140 i was pleasentlly surprised by the 3 months timeline you gave me.I hope you are right.

45 day letter rcvd

This not a reply:

Pd: Feb, 2003
45 day letter rcvd: Feb, 2004

Our lawyer said we can expect our approval with in 3 months to 1 yr. Does anyone know now a days how long it takes to get the labor approved, after replying to 45 day letter?

Ours has been a three long years of wait even to hear about the 45 day letter. Atleast something is moving.

You are not alone! My pd is Jul 2001!

Greencarddream said:
This not a reply:

Pd: Feb, 2003
45 day letter rcvd: Feb, 2004

Our lawyer said we can expect our approval with in 3 months to 1 yr. Does anyone know now a days how long it takes to get the labor approved, after replying to 45 day letter?

Ours has been a three long years of wait even to hear about the 45 day letter. Atleast something is moving.

Hi,
I got my 45-day letter on July 13th 2006 and the lawyer has sent the response by priority mail on Jul 17th 2006,, My priority date is Juky 2001, We have been waiting for 5 years nearly and just got this letter this month!!! Wonder how long the approval process is going to take once they get the response to the 45-day letter!