BEC Approval After 45-Day Letter

45 Days Letter

I received CRNL ( 45 day confirmation letter ) today.

Was forwarded to ALT on June 30, 2004.
BRC - Philadelphia

Case # P-05013-XXXXX

what is CRNL

What is CRNL?

IN_LC said:
I received CRNL ( 45 day confirmation letter ) today.

Was forwarded to ALT on June 30, 2004.
BRC - Philadelphia

Case # P-05013-XXXXX

Approval from Philly BPC

Posted by RahulatDC

PD :10/2002 (Virginia)
Received letter from BEC in Jan
Labor Approval in 2nd week of March
It was an IT - EB2 RIR Case.

I am still trying to get info about rest of two approved cases.

Did your labor got approved?

dcmetro22042

I read that you got the 45 days letter. Is your labor approved. We recieved the 45 days letter. Just wanted to find out how much time it will take to get the labor certification.

Thanks

What is the recent most PD approval from Dallas BEC? looks like BEC's are taking 2 to 3 months to analyze case from the date of response they received to 45-day letter depending on profession and state.

immi2003 said:
dcmetro22042

I read that you got the 45 days letter. Is your labor approved. We recieved the 45 days letter. Just wanted to find out how much time it will take to get the labor certification.

Thanks

Wish it was true. But no. My application still in BEC. Since I have not heard much approval news in Philly BEC, not sure when. I am sure once we start seeing some approvals for folks who have been waiting since 2001, we shall then have a better idea of a timeline

dcmetro22042 said:
Wish it was true. But no. My application still in BEC. Since I have not heard much approval news in Philly BEC, not sure when. I am sure once we start seeing some approvals for folks who have been waiting since 2001, we shall then have a better idea of a timeline

Thanks for the reply

Please post ONLY Approval HERE IN THIS TREAD

I think this thread is for "Approvals".. Whenever I see the indicator that there are new posts in this thread, i come here eagerly to see the approvals and for the last few days, there are posts that are not connected with approvals..

Please post ONLY Approval HERE IN THIS TREAD

Anything wrong with Philadapia?

Hi! guys,

Thanks for the information. Since I do not hear anyone from my company in MD getting approved (Some of them way before my application). My application was received by MD in OCT/2001, RIR. None of us get any approval/Deny from the BEC.

Thanks for the information. Hopefully we can hear something soon. But from the BEC listed approval Time , BEC does not seem to be using FIFO?

Another guy (a very qualified Engineer from India) from my company applied to MD in May/2001 (a very unlucky guy, if he had applied 15 days earlier?) has not received the 45 day letter yet. Is there anything wrong?

If you have any information, I will appreciate.

Hi! mugur

Hi! mugur

Thanks for the information. You are in fact the most unlucky guy - April 29 2001? God !!! At least it is moving. Do you have any other information to tell us? Is the Philadelphia BEC approved you? Does it mean that the BEC began to process the cases?

Unlucky to wait 4 years? yes

But lucky to get approved.
Actually my corect PD as stated in the approval letter is
PD ------ ----- 24 April 2001
Approval ------23 May 2005
Yes 4 years.Can you believe it?
Regular case,non Rir in Maryland
60 days after responded to the 45 days letter.
My lawyer said that i was lucky to get the Approval with a April 24 2001 date since she got OLDER cases with no approval.She also mentioned that are 3 people approved .Don't know the others 2 dates.
I hope this helps.
Now, i have a question for you:what do i do next?
My lawyer wants to see the taxes for the past 4 years for my employer to apply for I140.
What do i do now?Apply I140 and 485 concurrenlty?
How do i get the Social Security number?just with the approval letter from the backlog center,or i have to apply for the work permit first?
You are next :)
PS Yes ,approved from Philadelphia backlog center

Congrats Mugur !!! I'm in the same boat as u .. Non-rir PD May 2001 from Philadelphia , still waiting :( ...hopefully soon :rolleyes:

mugur said:
My lawyer said that i was lucky to get the Approval with a April 24 2001 date since she got OLDER cases with no approval.She also mentioned that are 3 people approved .Don't know the others 2 dates.
I hope this helps.
My lawyer wants to see the taxes for the past 4 years for my employer to apply for I140.
How do i get the Social Security number?just with the approval letter from the backlog center,or i have to apply for the work permit first?

First of all thank you for sharing your long waited good news of Labor approval. I am glad your 4 year of wait finally paid off. Yes, your lawyer will file I-140 and 1-485 concurantly/together. Once your 1-140 approved your lawyer will applied I-765 for EAD (Employement Authorization Document). Then you get your EAD, and you would be able to apply for SSN (Social security number).

Note: I am not a lawyer ask your lawyer in detail.

Your journey is half way through

Congrats!
But be aware that your journey is only half way through.
Apply for your I-140 and I-485 as early as possible becasue the prediction is that there won't be visa numbers available in near future for most of the categories(EB3, EB2 etc..) and almost all countries. So hurry up!

At the same time, be advised to take care of all apects whether you are meeting all the requirements that were set in your labor certification. The thing is DOL won't verify much whether you really are fullfilling all the requirements that were mentioned in labor. USCIS will do that job. So, take all precacutionary steps to file I140 carefully. The 3 major precautions you have to take are as follows:
1) Whether your company is paying you the salary(proffered salary) that was mentioned in labor certificate all the four years and going forward until 485 is adjudicated (if not there are some ways to overcome depending on your company assets -- this is the most burning prolem in this forum)
2) Whether your qualifications are exact match as mentioned in labor. This is the second biggest burning problem in this forum(attorneys some times make mistakes in preparing the requirements)
3)Whether you have mentioned experience before joing the position.

One or some of these 3 are burning problems for most of the visitiors of this site.

Identify if you have any of those. If you do, then there will be some work arounds for them. You have to explore the ways. The best way is to surf this site for various I-140 & I-485 threads. You have to spend a great deal of time to learn about the pitfalls by reading as many postings as possible related to I-140 and 485.

Best of luck!

mugur said:
I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Request

Congrats mugur,

I have a request from you. Could you please try and call 484-270-1596 to check if this automated line for status checks is being updated in your case......

Thankyou
Neena
:)

mugur said:
I hope this helps.