BEC Approval After 45-Day Letter

online tracking system

Is there an online system where we can see the status for BEC yet,AFTER the 45 days letter responded?BBLI any website on your approval letter?

PD 2001
PD 2004 Philly
Received 45 days letter MARCH 9
Responded 45 days letter MARCH 21

Re: online tracking system

I haven't had a chance to look at the approval letter yet. Will call the lawyer today and find out from him.

Yeah, my PD is probably one of the oldest. We never received any NOF or RFE, only a remand back in Nov 2002. My company is kind enough to send several letters to DOL asking for my case, but there was no reply at all. We thought they lost my file and afraid to let us know. I almost gave up.

Anyway, does anyone know if this PD will be carried to my I-140 case?

Thanks,
bbli

Congrats

Hello bbli:

Congratulation! I really appreciate your patience and courage. You waited more than 4 year and finally you got approved. There is I-140 and I-485 lined up for your quick approval.

Thank you for sharing this good news here.

I wish and pray that this news is true.

Guyz, one of my friend throw a holi (a hindu festival for those who don’t know) lunch last weekend and he got approval news as followings, he got this from friends friend but believe me its reliable, he know all those guyz personally.

from VA applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.
from NC applied in 2002, approved from philly BEC.
from FL applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.

Seems like tomshu, akela, icarus and other hotline were right, keeping mah finger xross.

RahulatDC said:
Guyz, one of my friend throw a holi (a hindu festival for those who don’t know) lunch last weekend and he got approval news as followings, he got this from friends friend but believe me its reliable, he know all those guyz personally.

from VA applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.
from NC applied in 2002, approved from philly BEC.
from FL applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.

Seems like tomshu, akela, icarus and other hotline were right, keeping mah finger xross.

Hi RahulatDC, Can you post wether this is RIR or Non RIR cases? Can you post little bit more information?

Something is not in order cannot judge FIFO, LIFO, FILO...

If the above is true then i guess there are many complex queues based on state, profession, RIR etc.,

Will be helpful if you find out more.

Last edited by a moderator:
bbli,
One of my old labor certification was filed in 1997(NON RIR) , went to DOL dallas in JUNE 2000. I just recieved the 45 day letter about 3 week ago. I have no clue when they will clear that case. I think Dallas BEC is slower than Philly BEC.

Gurus - is that true Dallas BEC is slower than Philly ?

Wondering does any body got cleared a case from Dallas BEC ?

Appreciate any response..

LCSEPT2003 said:
bbli,
One of my old labor certification was filed in 1997(NON RIR) , went to DOL dallas in JUNE 2000. I just recieved the 45 day letter about 3 week ago. I have no clue when they will clear that case. I think Dallas BEC is slower than Philly BEC.

:rolleyes:
LCSEPT2003 said:
bbli,
I think it is crazy!!! Imaging that it took you 8 years to get your LC. Your case is the longest that I have heard of. Anyway, congradulations! :D

bbli said:
I haven't had a chance to look at the approval letter yet. Will call the lawyer today and find out from him.

Yeah, my PD is probably one of the oldest. We never received any NOF or RFE, only a remand back in Nov 2002. My company is kind enough to send several letters to DOL asking for my case, but there was no reply at all. We thought they lost my file and afraid to let us know. I almost gave up.

Anyway, does anyone know if this PD will be carried to my I-140 case?

Thanks,
bbli

Congrats!!

You bet you can carry this PD for I-140/485, you are eligible to apply them at the same time!! Good Luck!!

Re: online tracking system => NONE

I got a copy of the approval letter from my lawyer, but there is no website info for tracking purpose. The date on my letter was actually Feb 9, 2005. My lawyer said they didn't receive it till March 25. So, either the BEC waited more than a month to send out the letter, or my lawyer kept it in his stack of mails for a month. I felt a bit frustrated with either situation. This good news should have come a month ago. Anyway, at last I'm glad that this is approved.

Now, with all the new LC approvals flooding the I-140 & 485 divisions, let's hope it is not another long Q for the GC.

You should trust your lawyer.

BEC is taking more than month to send it, you should trust on your lawyer. File I-140/485 ASAP , and sincerely hope and pray that you get your green card soon.

bbli said:
I got a copy of the approval letter from my lawyer, but there is no website info for tracking purpose. The date on my letter was actually Feb 9, 2005. My lawyer said they didn't receive it till March 25. So, either the BEC waited more than a month to send out the letter, or my lawyer kept it in his stack of mails for a month. I felt a bit frustrated with either situation. This good news should have come a month ago. Anyway, at last I'm glad that this is approved.

Now, with all the new LC approvals flooding the I-140 & 485 divisions, let's hope it is not another long Q for the GC.

what us NOF and REF

bbli:

Congratulation for the big first step for your green card application. could you tell me what is NOF and REF.

How much more wait?

Seems like we have started getting the approvals from BEC. My case(RIR) was filed in May 2002 from San Francisco and I have a RD of May 1, 2003. I recieved 45 days letter on February 2005 and responded right away. Can someone tell if they are using separate FIFO for RIR and Non-RIR cases? How much I will have to wait as I believe they moved all cases from May 1, 2003 from San Francisco.

Is the date of acceptance for porcessing on your 45days letter your PD? THanks
faisalanwar said:
Seems like we have started getting the approvals from BEC. My case(RIR) was filed in May 2002 from San Francisco and I have a RD of May 1, 2003. I recieved 45 days letter on February 2005 and responded right away. Can someone tell if they are using separate FIFO for RIR and Non-RIR cases? How much I will have to wait as I believe they moved all cases from May 1, 2003 from San Francisco.

Letter send by fax

My employer replied the 45 days letter by fax. I am concerned about that because we don't have any proof that BEC effectively received the letter.
Could somebody please tell me if my employer could send it by courier too? Would it affect the process of my case because the letter says "you must return the...... Letter to the address OR fax number listed thereon".
Please I need an answer, I have until April 25.

Your employer can also Fax/Mail..

I too had the same doubt..but as my employer also replied by Fax - personally I hoped thats sufficient, but if you prefer your employer can mail and that way you can have a better proof..

saltoma said:
My employer replied the 45 days letter by fax. I am concerned about that because we don't have any proof that BEC effectively received the letter.
Could somebody please tell me if my employer could send it by courier too? Would it affect the process of my case because the letter says "you must return the...... Letter to the address OR fax number listed thereon".
Please I need an answer, I have until April 25.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this thread is for "Approvals".. Whenever I see the indicator that there are new posts in this thread, i come here eagerly to see the approvals and for the last few days, there are posts that are not connected with approvals..