Ask your bank to cancel the check mailed for lawsuit

There's no question BEC's are trouble. But PERM complicated the issue. Now somebody comes in today and get the Labor certified in 30-40 days while people from 2001 are waiting. Obviously there should be 1 que, there's no logic of 2 different ques.
I doubt they'll be able to clear the mess in 18 months. Point is what can we do for it. Sue them ?? may be that is the best thing to do. But the whole point is, each and everybody on this forum should participate I don't care where ?? IV is not my dad's organization so if you're not comfortable with what they are doing, just skip. But don't sit and watch do something.

Go to Hell IV!!

Apparently, they are trying to take advantage of all of the filers before 2003.

Labordrag, you should get my check in two days.I mailed out yesterday morning.

NJFarmer
RIR NJ 09/2002

Alert-alert-alert

These delays go much beyond Green Cards...if you look at the big picture..we will be big losers..Consider a very likely scenario

The Backlogs take thier own time and it also takes time for the retrogression to clear and you decide to packup and go home and have completed 10 years for SS and medicare...according to todays law you should be paid back SS and medicare when you are 62..irrespective if you are a GC holder or not...
but due to shortages of $$ in the SS and medicare program...these morons may pass a law that if you hadnt got a GC or Citizenship you will not be eligible for SS and medicare... and steal all the money...they owe you...

The bigger picture of these delays will actully screw you untill you die......

So be serious with the LAw suit and ask DOL whether they would pay out benefits if such a law passes...since they are resposible for the delays....

Don't say that yet ? Because the day you'll get your labor cleared you'll be sending one to IV. It's wrong and illogical to say 'they are taking advantage'. One takes an advantage to gain something, what is our personal gain here ?
We are not eating people's money, nor we are getting any personal benifit. We have spent atleast 500-600 each uptill now, and have spent end number of days allready.
Keep patiance dude we all are fighting same beast i.e. wrongly conceived laws!!! the unfortunate part is we didn't mince a word while they were screwing us.

NJfarmer said:
Apparently, they are trying to take advantage of all of the filers before 2003.

Labordrag, you should get my check in two days.I mailed out yesterday morning.

NJFarmer
RIR NJ 09/2002

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

be cool.........lets not fight here......
iv.org is a good development but they are more focused on retrogression..
whereas we want to have our labor cleared first then be direct beneficiary of retrogression ending(if at all it happens) .Actually I have also contributed few hundred bucks to iv and my labor has not cleared as well.

and thats why I am urging iv guys to so do sth concrete about PBEC backlogs as well.It should not be another bullet point in their flyers and presentations.

black_logs said:
Don't say that yet ? Because the day you'll get your labor cleared you'll be sending one to IV. It's wrong and illogical to say 'they are taking advantage'. One takes an advantage to gain something, what is our personal gain here ?
We are not eating people's money, nor we are getting any personal benifit. We have spent atleast 500-600 each uptill now, and have spent end number of days allready.
Keep patiance dude we all are fighting same beast i.e. wrongly conceived laws!!! the unfortunate part is we didn't mince a word while they were screwing us.

black_logs said:
There's no question BEC's are trouble. But PERM complicated the issue. Now somebody comes in today and get the Labor certified in 30-40 days while people from 2001 are waiting. Obviously there should be 1 que, there's no logic of 2 different ques.
I doubt they'll be able to clear the mess in 18 months. Point is what can we do for it. Sue them ?? may be that is the best thing to do. But the whole point is, each and everybody on this forum should participate I don't care where ?? IV is not my dad's organization so if you're not comfortable with what they are doing, just skip. But don't sit and watch do something.[/
QUOTE]

What are you doing in this forum even, the heading clearly says this is a fund collection for law suit, if you don’t want to support this then just go to another forums which is of your interest, all it takes is a couple of clicks to move to IV website.

Why are we even discussing retrogression here?.. I can clearly read the minds of people at IV, they are scared that if the back logs get cleared then it will fill the I140 and I485 queues and it will cause delay to them.

labordrags,

I may be able to send check early march.
Do I have to send my LC details as well for the lawsuit ?

labordrags said:
javaconsultant:

Thanks for the welcome offer. I would like to join IV.org and would like to participate on the on-going campaign. We need your help, we need to have 10K to file a lawsuit to resolve the backlog problem. If IV.ORG can help us out in funding that amount, we would be great. But last time when I talked to one of your member, he pushed the issue to resolve it with the administrative approach rather than the legislative approach. At this time, I would doubt it if nothing will happen when we go for lawsuit. Please help us in getting this lawsuit gone, and we are ready to join you at any given time. Thank you again.

Guys,
From here http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/
it follows that the principal administrator of the program is Attorney General and the Secretary of State.
When you are sending e-mail to the head of the DOL please also CC Secretary of State:

It can be done form here:
http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/home.php
Click on Send a Message to the Secretary of State

But make sure the text CC: Secretary of State is somewhere in the body of the message. They would also be interested where the things stand and I guess DOL officials would be a little more responsive.

P.S. As a reminder please do not make grammar and spelling mistakes when sending e-mails to the officials

Judge Yourself: what to do?

I think its better to be your judge on what to do? which one is more important? Clearing the backlog or eliminating retrogression?

To me, its backlog without any question. I would care less for the retrogression as congress will eventually clear this mess anyways.

But who has think of getting out of backlog, less people. If I file in PERM for EB3, I still have to wait for my number to become available having PD 2006. So, PERM is not going to help me at all.

If I get my older PD cleared, then I would care less of the retrogression as my number will eventually come before PD 2006 number arrives.

But if the retrogression gets cleared now, no wonder I would see PD 2006 can take benefit of getting AOS filed, and I will still sit wonder when my application gets picked on.

I don't have nothing against IV.ORG. They are great and their effort is worthy. But raising 200K for IV seems to be huge, and since service like PAYPAL especially freezes money, the fund is not doing its part.

We at here, only need 10K, if you can't contribute $100, you may contribute even $10 bucks, think about spending in McDonalds or BK or going to someother places and paying for parking. I am sure everyone who wants to get out of this mess is capable for pulling $10 bucks, if we get your support, we will definately hear something. Please do something and work on. I hope to hear from you. Thanks for your support.

Count me in !!!!!

Count me in ...........would be sending the check shortly.....
Guys...lets support this lawsuit....

labordrags said:
I think its better to be your judge on what to do? which one is more important? Clearing the backlog or eliminating retrogression?

To me, its backlog without any question. I would care less for the retrogression as congress will eventually clear this mess anyways.

But who has think of getting out of backlog, less people. If I file in PERM for EB3, I still have to wait for my number to become available having PD 2006. So, PERM is not going to help me at all.

If I get my older PD cleared, then I would care less of the retrogression as my number will eventually come before PD 2006 number arrives.

But if the retrogression gets cleared now, no wonder I would see PD 2006 can take benefit of getting AOS filed, and I will still sit wonder when my application gets picked on.

I don't have nothing against IV.ORG. They are great and their effort is worthy. But raising 200K for IV seems to be huge, and since service like PAYPAL especially freezes money, the fund is not doing its part.

We at here, only need 10K, if you can't contribute $100, you may contribute even $10 bucks, think about spending in McDonalds or BK or going to someother places and paying for parking. I am sure everyone who wants to get out of this mess is capable for pulling $10 bucks, if we get your support, we will definately hear something. Please do something and work on. I hope to hear from you. Thanks for your support.

Check Received

Today, I was able to receive checks from Days_go_by and NJfarmer. I appreciate both of you for your contribution. Please check tracker for this purpose.

More Contribution

Today, I was able to receive a check of $100 from user kopguy. I truely appreciate your effort. Thank you for your contribution to this day. Please check the tracker for the progress.

Check is on the way

My check also on the way!! Good work guys!! lets make it possible!! enough is enough!!

Count me too.....

Count me in. I will send the cheque today itself...

labordrags said:
Today, I was able to receive a check of $100 from user kopguy. I truely appreciate your effort. Thank you for your contribution to this day. Please check the tracker for the progress.

More contributions, thanks samsharma

I was able to receive a check from samsharma in todays mail. I appreciate an effort from you, thank you. Guys, this way we can all make it happen. Your attention is highly been requested. Please check tracker for the progress.

mailed

labordrags said:
I was able to receive a check from samsharma in todays mail. I appreciate an effort from you, thank you. Guys, this way we can all make it happen. Your attention is highly been requested. Please check tracker for the progress.

I mailed a check today......

javaconsultant said:
labordrags,

I may be able to send check early march.
Do I have to send my LC details as well for the lawsuit ?

Dear Java: No, you dont have to include your case details if you wish to remain the way you want. BUT if you wish to participate to fire up your case, we can certainly do that for you. When you mail you check, please post the details on the separate paper, I am in the process of drafting all the info I have received so far. It will be helpful too. Thanks again for your initiative. I appreciate your concern.

Thanks for all the donations

You guys are just awesome. Without your support this lawsuit is not going to happen. Thanks for all your true help and your commitment. With all your help, I am sure we can beat the DOL and get ourselves out of this mess.

GCBy2010

ragini_nj

srinivas_o

catch_gc

Meera Maria

javaconsultant

I am sorry if I missed someone.

Thanks to GCBy2010 || sbdol || pani6 || Days_go_by || NJ farmer || kopguy || samsharma

If someone is interested in sending the fund less than $100 bucks, it can still be cut under Law Offices of Rajiv Khanna. I dont want to cash checks, so whatever we can collect, it all goes to Mr. Khanna's office when we statisfy the needs. If you wish to pay whatever you want and dont want to include your name in the tracker, please let me know. I can do that as well. I wont disclose your name in the tracker.