Ask your bank to cancel the check mailed for lawsuit

Hi labordrags,

Just new to this forums. Thanks for starting this effort. Really, if we don't help ourselves who would do it? Pleaes tell me the link as where to send the check and the deadline. I would like to add my contribution to it.

State : CA
PD : Nov. 2002
RIR/EB2
case # : P-0432*****
45 letter : March 2005

Check the first page of this forum

Welcome to join us, please check the first page for all information you need, address, check payable, and check valid days.

PBLight said:
Hi labordrags,

Just new to this forums. Thanks for starting this effort. Really, if we don't help ourselves who would do it? Pleaes tell me the link as where to send the check and the deadline. I would like to add my contribution to it.

RIR/EB2

Thanks for the information. Mailed my check just now.
By the way, It would be great if we could post our lawsuit results
to Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking thread every day
to get more attention. I was in that thread for a week...till today
by chance, I realized that there is a lawsuit
going on and I put my contribution immediately...

PBlight
RD: Oct. 2003
RIR/EB2

PBLight said:
Thanks for the information. Mailed my check just now.
By the way, It would be great if we could post our lawsuit results
to Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking thread every day
to get more attention. I was in that thread for a week...till today
by chance, I realized that there is a lawsuit
going on and I put my contribution immediately...

PBlight
RD: Oct. 2003
RIR/EB2

I was able to receive a check of $100 from PBLight. Thank you very much for your contributed amount. Putting this in PBEC, I am not sure if its a good idea or no, as this discussion is not about PBEC in specific. More people call this thread a pathetic one, but fail to send a check of even a smaller amount. Let see how we can go by doing in days to come. If the amount is less than we expected, then we may opt for other. I am in touch with Rajiv and providing him the update of this as well. We will soon know if this will catch up or no. Check the tracker for the updated amount.

Undelivered check!!

My check came back, becasue I made Typo in addess.. I have sent it again, you will get it soon..

sending a check

I will send a check soon!

I was just wondering howlong do you guys think it will take to collect the initial amount ?

LoveNY said:
I will send a check soon!

I was just wondering howlong do you guys think it will take to collect the initial amount ?

I am able to receive a check of $100. The username is not specified in the check, not sure if its yours, I have added RegoPark as a username. Thanks for the contribution.

I am not sure how long does it take to collect the said amount. It seems there are only few members who think that lawsuit will work to get them out of BECs mess. I will keep updating the tracker. Now it is time to finalize the deadline of fund collection. If we cross the deadline, then we should drop the ideas of filing a lawsuit, and wait and wait and wait for BECs to clear our most anticipated labor. I urge the members to setup a deadline for it. Thank you.

its mine

Its mine. please change the name.

I suggest a 2 month deadline.

labordrags said:
I am able to receive a check of $100. The username is not specified in the check, not sure if its yours, I have added RegoPark as a username. Thanks for the contribution.

I am not sure how long does it take to collect the said amount. It seems there are only few members who think that lawsuit will work to get them out of BECs mess. I will keep updating the tracker. Now it is time to finalize the deadline of fund collection. If we cross the deadline, then we should drop the ideas of filing a lawsuit, and wait and wait and wait for BECs to clear our most anticipated labor. I urge the members to setup a deadline for it. Thank you.

Done, please check the tracker.

Last edited by a moderator:
labordrags,

Any inside informaiton from the AILA's recent meeting with Labor Department on friday in DC

thanks

labordrags said:

As this lawsuit campaign has showed the slowness and the progress to reach 10K goal seems to be way too far, I was able to receive a check of 100 bucks from CATCH_GC.

Check tracker for the updated info

labordrags said:
As this lawsuit campaign has showed the slowness and the progress to reach 10K goal seems to be way too far, I was able to receive a check of 100 bucks from CATCH_GC.

Check tracker for the updated info
This is very sad guys. How can we complain that the PBEC is slow in processing somebody's cases when we are the same slow !!
Or are we just greedy ?
People are filing class lawsuits becaue a movie they ordered came a day late and we are not able to stand up for our lives ! You knwo what ? We deserve such attitude from DOL!.

shame!

I agree with you. it's shame on all of us!!

sbdol said:
This is very sad guys. How can we complain that the PBEC is slow in processing somebody's cases when we are the same slow !!
Or are we just greedy ?
People are filing class lawsuits becaue a movie they ordered came a day late and we are not able to stand up for our lives ! You knwo what ? We deserve such attitude from DOL!.

Please stop mailing checks

I am not sure what to tell you all. This fund raising campaign is not progressing at all. Today I received a check of another $100 bucks sent by JAYADEVAN. Since the campaign started, and few people showed interest in sending money, but as the target goal of rasing 10K is almost impossible at this speed, and since many of others are getting so called 45 days letter and many think that ONE day BECs cleare their labor, to me we should just drop this campaign and move along with our lives. Please ask your bank to cancel the checks that you have sent to me. I will shred it all out. Thanks for all your interest, and your time in trying to make it work, but lets face the reality of we cant move along with it.

Thank you for your help and suggestions.

shame on us!!

TODAY FINALLY I HAVE COME TO KNOW WHY STILL WE ARE NOT RECOGNIZED IN THIS WORLD, BECUASE FOR us VALUE OF 100 BUCKS ARE MORE THAN ANY THING ELSE EVEN IN SOME CASES OUR MORAL VALUES TOO.
THATS ALL GUYS!! REALLY WE LIVE OUR LIVES THIS WAY, NOW OUR NEXT GENERATION WILL ALSO FOLLOW us AND WILL ALSO SUFFER LIKE US.. SO SAD!! NO WORD TO EXPRESS OURSELF!!

KEEP IN MIND!! NOTHING COMES FREE AND WITHOUT FIGHTING IN THIS WORLD!!

Contributed $100 to IV.org

I am sorry to know the result. It seems that IV.org has made good progress, but they still needs more fund. As I read their story in the washington post, and LC problem is in their list, I contributed $100 to them. If the $100 will not be used for LC law suit, I will contribute it in the second stage to them.

If there are too many people who would like to get a free lunch, it is difficult to get one thing done.

Comparing to the pain I get from the GC process, the little money is not a big deal for us. When someday the thing has been changed, at least I can say that I have done something to it, I would not just get the free lunch.

So guys, do something to release your pain.

catch_gc said:
TODAY FINALLY I HAVE COME TO KNOW WHY STILL WE ARE NOT RECOGNIZED IN THIS WORLD, BECUASE FOR us VALUE OF 100 BUCKS ARE MORE THAN ANY THING ELSE EVEN IN SOME CASES OUR MORAL VALUES TOO.
THATS ALL GUYS!! REALLY WE LIVE OUR LIVES THIS WAY, NOW OUR NEXT GENERATION WILL ALSO FOLLOW us AND WILL ALSO SUFFER LIKE US.. SO SAD!! NO WORD TO EXPRESS OURSELF!!

KEEP IN MIND!! NOTHING COMES FREE AND WITHOUT FIGHTING IN THIS WORLD!!

snd me PM of your address

Guys, after asking your bank to cancel your check if you guys want your check back, send me a PM or let me know the address on your check is still valid, and I will send it back to you.

Thank you

my correct address

Hi

My addess is correct on my check. You can send it back. You may find a check with name 'Shambhulal R Sharma'.

Thanks for your efforts.