Ask your bank to cancel the check mailed for lawsuit

Mailed check !

Mailed the check today.Should be there in couple of days....

labordrags said:
Dear Java: No, you dont have to include your case details if you wish to remain the way you want. BUT if you wish to participate to fire up your case, we can certainly do that for you. When you mail you check, please post the details on the separate paper, I am in the process of drafting all the info I have received so far. It will be helpful too. Thanks again for your initiative. I appreciate your concern.

pani_6 said:
Any reply on the letter you sent to Elaine Chao??...
I sent that draft letter to Rajiv Khanna to get it finalized and send it to appropriate person, and I think nothing happened, not sure if the letter being mailed out or no. Last time when I inquired him about that letter in the conference call, he said the letter still has to be mailed out. And thats been a while.

Could you make sure the letter is sent

We could show the court what response we got...and how irrellavent that is to what's going on...among all your things..could you please remember to ask Sri Khanna to send out the letter plz thank you!

Count me in, I will mail a check....
Hopefully this lawsuit will get some justice....

If head of PBEC runs his home like the way he is running PBEC... his kids will be working in McDonalds or Burger King.

PBEC is a shithole and the Executive officer and Senator responsible for PBEC are AssoHle

Today I was able to receive 2 checks sent from GCBy2010 for the amount of $100 each totaling $200. He helped in generating the funds via his friends.

Also, I was able to receive a check of $50, sent from user Ragini_nj.

This is the ture way to support our on-going fight. Thank you both of you for sending the funds.

Please look at the tracker for update.

labordrags said:
Today I was able to receive 2 checks sent from GCBy2010 for the amount of $100 each totaling $200. He helped in generating the funds via his friends.

This is the ture way to support our on-going fight. Thank you both of you for sending the funds.

We have passed the 10% threshold ! Thanks all of you who support this enterprise! My special thanks to GCBy2010, I take off my hat :)

I sent my $200 check yesterday and at the same time paypaled $300 to Immigration Voice-a truly dedicated group of people.

I too malied my cheque.

I have mailed my cheque 3 days back and please let me know when ever you receive it.

thanks.

labordrags said:

check received

I was able to receive a check of $100 from user srinivas_o. Thank you for your contribution, I appreciate it.

Also, I added a column of users state, if you don't like it, let me know and I will take it off.

Please check the tracker for the progress. So far we have managed to raise $1150.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add the fund collection information in your signature

Hi, Labordrags,
Thank you for your effort for the fund collection. Please add the fund collection mail address, mail receiver name, and the check payable name in your signature when you post the excel file. So others can get the information immediately.
I have no patience to wait, I will mail the check tomorrow.

labordrags said:
I was able to receive a check of $100 from user srinivas_o. Thank you for your contribution, I appreciate it.

Also, I added a column of users state, if you don't like it, let me know and I will take it off.

Please check the tracker for the progress. So far we have managed to raise $1150.

alex10dc said:
Hi, Labordrags,
Thank you for your effort for the fund collection. Please add the fund collection mail address, mail receiver name, and the check payable name in your signature when you post the excel file. So others can get the information immediately.
Please check the above tracker for all the mailing instructions. I appreciate your concern, and will post your info when the check is received.

support.gc said:
Count me in, I will mail a check....
Hopefully this lawsuit will get some justice....

If head of PBEC runs his home like the way he is running PBEC... his kids will be working in McDonalds or Burger King.

PBEC is a shithole and the Executive officer and Senator responsible for PBEC are AssoHle

Then McDonalds customers would have to wait for their hamburgers 5 years.

javaconsultant said:
Mailed the check today.Should be there in couple of days....
Today, I was able to receive a check of yours. Thank you javaconsultant for your contribution. This will help us getting geared up in filing a lawsuit. Please check tracker for the progress. We have so far made $1250.

Check in the mail

I have put the $100 check in the mail, and you will recieve it soon.

I think we can post our progress weekly in other forums and tell them that small amount checks are also welcome,and $100 is just a recommended amount.
labordrags said:
Please check the above tracker for all the mailing instructions. I appreciate your concern, and will post your info when the check is received.

ANIANTCHEV said:
I sent my $200 check yesterday and at the same time paypaled $300 to Immigration Voice-a truly dedicated group of people.

Thank you for your contribution, I was able to receive a check of $200 from ANIANTCHEV. Your effort is indeed an appreciatiable one.

Please check the tracker for progress. So far $1450 been collected to this day to file a lawsuit against DOL.

alex10dc said:
Hi, Labordrags,

I was able to receive a check of $100 from you. Thank you for your contribution alex10dc.

Collected Contributed amount: $1550. Check tracker for progress.

black_logs said:
Labordrags, You might want to pass on this valueable piece of information to Mr. Rajiv Khanna.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2006/pma/labor.pdf

I don't know why the omb/budget/fy2006/pma comes as omb/budge...6/pma
Are you kidding me? Even myself who will be going to law school to do JD knows about this proposal is all aware of it, how could I say a person like Rajiv who has Masters in Corporate Law from GW university and who constantly reviews the changing immigration process in daily basis is unaware of it.

labordrags said:
Are you kidding me? Even myself who will be going to law school to do JD knows about this proposal is all aware of it, how could I say a person like Rajiv who has Masters in Corporate Law from GW university and who constantly reviews the changing immigration process in daily basis is unaware of it.
Hi labordrags
I think black_logs tried to show the lie the DOL presented to the White House.
If you look through the Permanent Labor Certification Program there is a lot very questionable conclusions about effectiveness of the program.

As you can see from the document and as it was descried elsewhere in this forum DOL never fulfill their plans on time.

As far as I know most of the time their funding was appropriate. The government allocated millions and millions each year specifically to address the backlog issue far before BEC were created. Where have all the money gone?
It would be good if Rajiv tried to calculate exact amount that was spent on the issue and present it in the court.

Also if it is possible it would be good to get an example of the information that a data entry person enters for one case. To me it looks very suspicious that a qualified person needs more than two hours just to enter one case's data.

This is not only our issue guys. DOL has been overspending like crazy with no tangible results.

In my opinion there is a very strong ground for the lawsuit.

Last edited by a moderator: