Anyone got receipt after submitting H1 after 4/1 ?

h1 reciept

Hi,
my employer has applied for h1 extension(3 yrs )..after i140 approval..It was send aug 3rd week to INS and no reciept so far..
anyone recd receipt around this time pls reply..

thanks

This is the case

Hi Shruti and user_19802006.

As previously mentioned I filed fresh H1B masters quota at vermont on July 6.
On August 5 I received my application package saying that quota was filled. I was shoked. Then my lawyer sent the same application packate with the note on the top and fedex receipt saying that it was filed on time. Thankfully, this time it was accepted with the receipt date July 6 and notice date of aug 15. Interesting naaa..

H1 quota

Hey Mathprint,

I applied on 6th July, Masters quota, regular processing...Havenot heard anything from 4 months. And last Friday, my emloyer told me that you application got back. The reason is quota was filled. I was shoked getting this news after waiting of 4 months.

Please let me know what did you do in detail? How did you resubmit your file so i can do accordingly.

Please help.
User

mathprit said:
Hi Shruti and user_19802006.

As previously mentioned I filed fresh H1B masters quota at vermont on July 6.
On August 5 I received my application package saying that quota was filled. I was shoked. Then my lawyer sent the same application packate with the note on the top and fedex receipt saying that it was filed on time. Thankfully, this time it was accepted with the receipt date July 6 and notice date of aug 15. Interesting naaa..