Anyone got receipt after submitting H1 after 4/1 ?

Mine was filed on april 5th, 2006 by the companies Attorney's premium processing and i have still not heard back from them. Am i suppose to get the receipt or the companies Lawyer'z who filed it on my behalf?

Please help????

Hi Sql,

Attorny will get the receipt. Since yours is premium processing, you should get the decision in 15 days (that means, if everything is ok, you shd get the H1 approval in 15 days). Mine is also on premium and please update me once you hear from your attorney.

Thanks.

I will keep you posted..! It seems that it is taking long, if it is premium. Do you know if they do background checks? Because i have a misdeamanor on my record from 5yrs ago when i was in college?

My application receipt date was 12-April-06 and I got the receipt number on 18-April-06. (Standard Process)
Hope you will be getting your one soon.

Got Approval

Applied 5th April - premium processing. Got approval notice 19th April! Thank God...! I can now relax....!

Premium H1-B Transfer ....no receipt number till date

Hi all,
Friends Plz help me ...
My future employer fild for H1-B Transfer on 7 April by Fedex Overnight.
And till 21st April ,HR didnot get receipt at Vermont center ..
Is that posible...because if Premium case takes 15 days then atleast by now ,I must have got receipt.
What should I do next...can I call INS to see what happened of my file..?If yes then how.Any help is appreciated

Waiting
pl/sql

cpuri4 said:
My application receipt date was 12-April-06 and I got the receipt number on 18-April-06. (Standard Process)
Hope you will be getting your one soon.

When did you send the application. My attorney sent my application on 4/7 to VSC. No receipt yet. The packet include I-539 for my wife. No receipt and either for 539. Check is also not cashed.

SAIK

What to do ...

I applied for H1 7th Year extension for me and my wife H4 around march 21st. As of today the check is not cashed and no receipt number. Little worried.. what to do ?

Please update this forum if anyone receives the receipt number.

One more question : Can we file again ? If so will it cause any problems because of 2 applications ??

Got receipt

My wife's I-539 check was cleared yesterday. She got Her receipt too.

I should receive mine too @ my attorney's address as both went in the same packet.

Sent : 04/07
Received : 04/08
Receipt : 04/26

I got California receipt.

Thanks
SaiK

mailed on 4/4, no receipt notice yet

I tracked the mail and found that my mail arrived Vermont on 4/5,but I haven't got receipt notice yet. Called USCIS, they said no my info in their system. and it will take 60 days to track the post office money order. Should I wait or file a duplicate application?

sql said:
Mine was filed on april 5th, 2006 by the companies Attorney's premium processing and i have still not heard back from them. Am i suppose to get the receipt or the companies Lawyer'z who filed it on my behalf?

Please help????

sql and mainlccheck, do you get ur approvals??

waitingh1notice said:
I tracked the mail and found that my mail arrived Vermont on 4/5,but I haven't got receipt notice yet. Called USCIS, they said no my info in their system. and it will take 60 days to track the post office money order. Should I wait or file a duplicate application?
Your attorney or your company will receive the receipt fro I129.

waitingh1notice said:
I know they will mail the notice to my company. My company has not received yet. I am panic now.

due to the heavy volume of cases in APril(for 2007 quota and bi-specialization), it will take time to get the receipt notice, dont panic, reeelax!!

USCIS Provides Information on Bi-specialization Filing of I-129 and I-140 Petitions

USCIS has announced a new filing system for I-129 and I-140 Petitions.

Effective April 1, 2006, all I-129 petitions and related applications are to be filed at the VSC, and all I-140 petitions are to be filed at the NSC.

The VSC and CSC will pair responsibility for the adjudication of I-129 petitions and related applications, and the NSC and TSC will be responsible for adjudication of I-140 petitions.

The VSC and NSC will forward petitions to their paired service centers for adjudication.

Petitions filed erroneously after April 1 will be forwarded to the correct service center.

The new system will also apply to those I-129 petitions specially filed at NSC. They will be forwarded to VSC for processing and adjudication.

USCIS is encouraging AILA members to file in the new locations immediately.