Anyone got receipt after submitting H1 after 4/1 ?

Receipt not received Yet

Filed with normal processing at VSC on June 5th.
No receipt received yet.
sombody in this forum contacted VSC about the similar case.
can some body tell the Phone number Where we can contact.
and Extensions too please.

checks cleared

checks cleared o n June 29th but no receipt yet
regular processing of H-2B at VSC

Receipt Received Today(July 5)

H-1B Case regular:: Sent application on June 5, shows the receipt date of June 26th.
Just today I got the Receipt.

Does any body have any Idea How do they count the days of processing from Date of Application received actually(June 10) or the Date on Receipt Notice (June 26th).

So when should I get my H-1B now by latest
Thanks

Receipt received on 5th July

New H1-B application (Advanced Degree)
Transfer from F1-OPT to H1-B
Application Mode: Regular (directly applied from company, no lawyer)
Application Sent Date: 06/26/2006
Application Receipt Date: 06/28/2006
Application Notice Date: 06/29/2006

When can I expect approval notice?
Will the approval notice be in form of an email or an official letter from USCIS?

Thanks in advance,
Manoj.

Last edited by a moderator:
H1B-FILED on May 24th.

Receipt no. yet.received till today (July 7th)

Is something wrong in my case? How I can proceed to know about the status ?

Please advice.

Thanks
Arun

arun_gc_waiting said:
H1B-FILED on May 24th.

Receipt no. yet.received till today (July 7th)

Is something wrong in my case? How I can proceed to know about the status ?

Please advice.

Thanks
Arun

No arun your case is fine
Just go to USCIS web site and and register there for the updated status change notification, subscribe there and you will get that.

This is really weired that you filed on My 24th and receipt on and I filed on June 5th and Receipt received on July 5, and every ting is random and you will get it soon.

Dhooda said:
No arun your case is fine
Just go to USCIS web site and and register there for the updated status change notification, subscribe there and you will get that.

This is really weired that you filed on My 24th and receipt on and I filed on June 5th and Receipt received on July 5, and every ting is random and you will get it soon.

Thanks Dhooda.

Even after filing on May 24th for new H1-B, the receipt no. not yet received. It is really weird.

Is it possible to contact the USCIS to check about the status without the receipt no.?

How long I need to wait for the receipt no. before losing the hope ?

Thanks
Arun

Hi Arun,

It is really wierd. Even I am in a worse state. Mine was filed on Apr 3 (first day) and not yet recieved the EAC number untill july 10. Almost lost hopes.

Hope it comes.

Regards,
Paddy

bkpaddy said:
Hi Arun,

It is really wierd. Even I am in a worse state. Mine was filed on Apr 3 (first day) and not yet recieved the EAC number untill july 10. Almost lost hopes.

Hope it comes.

Regards,
Paddy

Sorry to hear Paddy.

Thanks for sharing with your experience.

Is there anyway to contact the USCIS without the receipt no. to know about application received or not as well as the status if application received?

Thanks
Arun

Received LIN

Hi Guys,

I have received LIN dated May 25, 2006 (Standard Process). Could you please let me know the expected time to receive Approval Letter?

Thanks,

Hi Arun,

Spoke to my employer, he says that he is still waiting for the EAC number...god knows when it will come. I do not understand why they are taking 3.5 months to just send the reciept number.

Regards,
Paddy

am sorry to hear paddy.
but i really doubt something is wrong. Could you pls ask your employer to follow up.

If the petition is not filed properly like not with proper documents, incorrect amount etc.,

-Venkat

Hi Venkat,

I asked this several times to him. He says that he is waiting for more than 70 petition numbers...

Just waiting with that hope...

read this

VSC Transfers H1Bs and I-130s to TSC and CSC, Respectively
Posted Jul 14, 2006
©MurthyDotCom
Some MurthyDotCom or MurthyBulletin readers with cases originally filed at the Vermont Service Center (VSC) may receive transfer notices of their H1B or I-130 cases. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) confirmed that the VSC moved approximately 5,000 H1B cap subject cases to the Texas Service Center (TSC). Additionally, VSC moved approximately 22,000 I-130 family-based petitions to the California Service Center (CSC). The VSC reportedly moved the cases to ensure faster processing of all of these petitions in light of the high number of H1B cap cases that it received in April and May 2006.
©MurthyDotCom
Individuals who receive notification that their cases have been transferred to a different service center should expect the processing of their petitions to occur at the new location. It is unclear why the I-129s were sent to the TSC instead of the CSC, since the CSC is the VSC's sister center under the new bi-specialization program. Under bi-specialization, H1B cases are to be filed at the VSC, but adjudicated either by the VSC or CSC. Had the H1Bs been sent to CSC, there would have been less cause for question, as it would have been consistent with the bi-specialization program division in the types of petitions that are processed at each service center. Instead, the CSC has accepted these 22,000 family-based I-130 petitions to assist the VSC with clearing their I-130 backlogs. As long as the petitions are fairly, quickly, and accurately processed the transfer location should be immaterial, however.

Please Help

my wife has applied for H1 and got the EAC number,the online status says June 1st as the received date
I have heard that any H1 with received date after May 26th will not be processed in this years quota..

is this true...please help

H1 request check cashed by USCIS

I sent my H1 applicatyion early april and got the eacXX number and USCIS receipt notice by april 17, the sponsor company's accountant told me the USCIS checks (500$+940$) were cashed on April 17.

Does it mean that USCIS has started to process my case on April17?
or is there still an option that my case is going to be denied by quota excedded?..I also notice the uscis acse onlie page shows june 30 as recptoin date..it used to show April 17 as reception date.

thx

My guess is that They are done with returning back the application couple of week before, right now they are QUICKLY sending the EAC/receit no.s for the newly filed applications from June end (With in 3-4 days) So all of you who has not heard any thing by now then "No news is a Good News" .

Just Hold on you will get it back approved!!!

Thanks

Same problem for me also, my H1 was applied on May 9, 2006 at Vermont. Its been nearly more than 2 months so far, still my attorney/employer hasnt received any receipt number , nor any form of response from USCIS. Cheque is also not encashed. i am very worried.

my rel case

Hello,
my relative one filed on May 25th
till date no receipt,no check encash and no news.

I do not know what they are doing and how do we track this with INS