Anaheim asylum office applicants 2013.

Yes you can go to college, but you may have to pay the out-of-state tuition, which is a whole lot more than the in-state residents.

So, i was reading a post here in this forum where it says that if you don't get a denial letter within 7-10 days after the interview, then you are granted asylum.Any ideas about it guys.My interview was done on the December 19,2013. So, need advice on this please.

Hi Guys

Do you have any news about the interviews at Anaheim asylum office???

July 29'2013 I-589 Received
August 2'2013 Biometric Notice
August 5'2013 Biometric Taken
January 6'2013 I-765 Received
so far NO Interview Notice yet

Well from my application was accepted on Nov 7,2013 , got the biometrics appointment letter on Nov 25, and did it on Dec 5 and I received the interview notice on December 7 ,2013 for Interview on Dec 19,2013 and now waiting for the decision. :( everything happened really fast, but my lawyer and I took little over a month to prepare the stuff before we sent it.

Hi Guys

Do you have any news about the interviews at Anaheim asylum office???

July 29'2013 I-589 Received
August 2'2013 Biometric Notice
August 5'2013 Biometric Taken
January 6'2013 I-765 Received
so far NO Interview Notice yet

Well from my application was accepted on Nov 7,2013 , got the biometrics appointment letter on Nov 25, and did it on Dec 5 and I received the interview notice on December 7 ,2013 for Interview on Dec 19,2013 and now waiting for the decision. :( everything happened really fast, but my lawyer and I took little over a month to prepare the stuff before we sent it.

You were so lucky to be interviewed so fast. And don't worry that your decision is a little bit late. Usually those who get decision later are being approved. So its a good sign. Wish you best of luck.

You were so lucky to be interviewed so fast. And don't worry that your decision is a little bit late. Usually those who get decision later are being approved. So its a good sign. Wish you best of luck.

Hi Anthony,

I've heard the same from other members of this forum. How real it is or proven by experience? I also heard that people waited months for decision but still got denied

So what is the proof that it is like you describe?

Hi Anthony,

I've heard the same from other members of this forum. How real it is or proven by experience? I also heard that people waited months for decision but still got denied

So what is the proof that it is like you describe?

Hi Journalist

I don't have any proof about that, but the experience shows that those waiting too long for the decision are usually approved. If your wanted to deny your case, they can do that just right away without any delay, but if the decision is delayed it means they are doing deep background check and investigation on your case, and if all is true they will approve.

In one word I haven't heard about anybody being denied after long time waiting for the decision.

Wish you best of luck, and hope to get my interview notice soon. Its already six month that I applied, nothing yet.

hi friends

i want to deactivate my account here do you know how can i do it ?
and actually don't want to come in this forum
this forum thats not good for me , my case has been pending one year just for interview and i'm frustrated . i think they've forgotten me anybody applied after me and went to interview but me ...

if you know about that please tell me

i hope you get approval and go to the interview as soon as possible

thanks a lot for everything

i'm sorry to hear that. I do hope you get a notice soon. I've been waiting for six months so I could relate to you. Why don't you try changing the office location? If Anaheim takes long, you could try changing the address to San Fran or NY. Good Luck!

Received Recommended Approval for my case today :)

Hi friends, I've received the recommended approval for my asylum today.Hopefully the backgroud check won't that long since I lived here before.My lawyer already sent the EAD application today with the recommended approval letter.Hopefully sometimes next month my wife and I will get the EAD.I am so happy but will be happier once we get the final approval.

Thank you all for the help. :)

Here's my timeline:

Sent Application I-589 Oct 29,2013
Notice Received Nov 7,2013
Fingerprint Notice Received Nov 21,2013
Interview Notice Received Dec 5, 2013
Interview Date Dec 19, 2013 to Anaheim Office
Recommended Approval Jan 21, 2014 ( Dated : Jan 17, 2014)
EAD I-765 application Sent Jan 21, 2014
Contd....

has anyone ever gone to the office and asking for interview?
Does it make any difference?
I would go there and ask if I know something might happen!

has anyone ever gone to the office and asking for interview?
Does it make any difference?
I would go there and ask if I know something might happen!

I went and asked for the interview, but nothing happened. All they say, is wait 150 days and apply for work permit. but I was there in November, maybe something changed since that time, so you can try. When I went there in November, the officer told me, that my interview is gonna be scheduled during this year, but at which part of this year he didn't tell. So maybe now they can tell some estimate time how long you gonna wait approximately. To tell the truth I am already so tired of waiting for my interview that I can hardly prevent me of withdrawing my application... I am deeply disappointed... I don't want to open my mailbox praying every they... I want to get an answer, either yes or no... the most frustrating thing is that they don't tell you how long you have to wait... weeks, months, years... they don't tell anything ... I am sure that they can calculate an estimate waiting period for each application based on their current resources, and tell you how long you have to wait, but they don't do that... i don't know why, but they don't do that... uffffffff..... i am already waiting 6 months for my interview and I am really too tired... too tired..