Anaheim asylum office applicants 2013.

Anthony2013

Registered Users (C)
DEAR FRIENDS

I applied for asylum in Anaheim asylum office in July 2013 and haven't received my interview notice yet. Let's share our experiences and news here to help each other. If somebody applied in Anaheim office in 2013 and received or not received there interview notices please write in this thread. Let's help each other.

I applied for asylum in anaheim office in july but havent received my interview notice as well but in 27 of this month I wil complate the 150 days to be authorized to apply for EAD. I wish to all of us the good luck

I have a friend who applied at the same office in sep last year till now waitng for the notice

I am going to that office tomorrow, I just want to make sure that my interview notice wasn't lost by the post office and to tell the truth I don't believe that I will be scheduled for interview ever. It seems to me that the asylum system has already dead in this country and people who are in danger in their home countries should try to seek protection in other countries, because I think they do this intentionally, in order to make people not to apply here anymore, because of huge backlogs and waiting times. What do you think about this?

Im worried about my EAD to take longer working process as we are heading Christmas and new year holidays I wish that can be my christmas gift

You are complatly right but there was no choices .
I just need to explain to you that never
Regret about something you did still you are in one of the top countries and still you can rebuild your future easly than other countries like europe

I have family members who epplied asylum in Europe such as sweden germany denemark they all got it and they got a financial EAD but they suffer from the language and culture 'weather and life style which will mKr you lasy at the end and be depanding on the EADso minimum 5 years they need to be self independent . Not like here .once you get the approval or EAD you can remap your life and start .
But the only thing make you nervous is about 180 days to wait to be ligal

I am going to that office tomorrow, I just want to make sure that my interview notice wasn't lost by the post office and to tell the truth I don't believe that I will be scheduled for interview ever. It seems to me that the asylum system has already dead in this country and people who are in danger in their home countries should try to seek protection in other countries, because I think they do this intentionally, in order to make people not to apply here anymore, because of huge backlogs and waiting times. What do you think about this?

First,
If you check the older thread from people applying asylum in early 2000,
you will see that they had even longer waiting time than us.

Second,
You are applying your asylum in Southern California,
which happened to be the busiest asylum office in this country.
They don't intentionally do this.

I applied for asylum in anaheim office in july but havent received my interview notice as well but in 27 of this month I wil complate the 150 days to be authorized to apply for EAD. I wish to all of us the good luck

I lose hope and I just focusing for my EAD

Im worried about my EAD to take longer working process as we are heading Christmas and new year holidays I wish that can be my christmas gift

so you can start apply for your EAD on November 27'2013,...
that mean for sure you will NOT get your EAD by Christmas.

Because although you can start applying after you reach 150 days,
you were still NOT eligible to be issued EAD until you reach 180 days.

and since your EAD will be processed by California Center (Laguna Niguel),
and based on the most recent poster experience,
you should know that the earliest you can got your EAD approved will be around Middle of January 2014
(that is if you are very lucky),
but
I think most likely you will get your EAD around early February 2014
and worst case will be before the end of February 2014.
That is if you submit all the required document correctly.

I had apply for EAD since 49days ago, and my application is still under review !

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you to get it sooner before holidays .
I already estimated that I will have my EAD and SSN by end of feb next year

Anthony 2013 I dont think they allow you to enqiure about your case tomorrow I heard they open for enquiry in friday . Unless if you are close to the office and you wana cheack so update us regarding your enquiry

Anthony 2013 I dont think they allow you to enqiure about your case tomorrow I heard they open for enquiry in friday . Unless if you are close to the office and you wana cheack so update us regarding your enquiry

No I can, the walk in day in Anaheim Asylum office is Wednesday. The Friday is for Newark office if I am not mistaken.

Of course I will keep you all posted about the results of my inquiry. I understand the situation of all of you, so let's keep each other posted about each news which we have about the backlogs and interviews in the asylum offices. It will help us to approximately figure out when will our day be and the worst thing is to wait without any information. So even bad information is also an information and is helpful anyway.

Lets us be honest do you guys work its just for sharing ideas and might be help full for who trying to figure out how to earn his daily expenses

its too difficult to find a job without work permit. And I don't think that anybody will write here that he/she works illegally with pending asylum application. So i think that question will remain unanswered.