• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

[QUOTE="ZGREAT, post: 2449810, member: 362]Welcome and congrats.
Thanks brother how is gena going on their ..here its great as usually you know begu doro,ketema fendishaw defo dabow endet des endemile.....just to make you crave ;) wishes you happy Holiday:)
Just to began my qustion 1) when obama admins leave the office for the new ones,did the COs also replaced by the new COs or are they gonna be staying? 2) what did you think about this year Vb it seems slower than previous year?[/QUOTE]
Well thanks for waking my cr uavings,all the change that might happen are not going to be overnight and takes some time.

The Vb seems a little slow, what's your case number?

Melkam Gena!

Thanks brother how is gena going on their ..here its great as usually you know begu doro,ketema fendishaw defo dabow endet des endemile.....just to make you crave ;) wishes you happy Holiday:)
Just to began my qustion 1) when obama admins leave the office for the new ones,did the COs also replaced by the new COs or are they gonna be staying? 2) what did you think about this year Vb it seems slower than previous year?
Well thanks for waking my cr uavings,all the change that might happen are not going to be overnight and takes some time.

The Vb seems a little slow, what's your case number?

Melkam Gena![/QUOTE]
my case number is 33*** hope we will be curent on june or july wright??and if the ansewer for my second qustion is yes does it mean all the the embasy crews will be come rebublican??

?and if the ansewer for my second qustion is yes does it mean all the the embasy crews will be come rebublican??

No, it doesn't work like that. The bulk of public servants remain the same regardless of who is president.
And regardless of personal political leanings, their job is to implement the law. If you are qualified for a visa you will get one.

Ohh thank you susieQQQ its really is nisce to hear from you:):) you know my conceren were rupublicans are more touper than democrates on immgrattion thats some how is abit scary wright? so we can conclude that they are free from pollitices??

Ohh thank you susieQQQ its really is nisce to hear from you:):) you know my conceren were rupublicans are more touper than democrates on immgrattion thats some how is abit scary wright? so we can conclude that they are free from pollitices??

It's not going to affect anyone's interview. Relax!

and the other thing that concerns me is me and my wife married two years ago by customary marriage and the moment we found out that we are selected for further process we take all our proof to the cort and get our marriage certificate that has both day on it the initial marriage date and the day of legalization.look we have tunes of proofs that can show our marriage is genuine proof like picture of the wedding, different picture before and after the wedding, joint bank account,joint face book, email conversations names on insurance, ID from my company as beneficiary and more importantly I have last year edv latter which we played as merrid to show the co if we are asked on the interview and I have been played as single on previous years since we are not married before two years but we have been together for the last six years shortly we have been married two years ago played together two times played as single before two years even if we are together.are we gonna be OK?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
and the other thing that concerns me is me and my wife married two years ago by customary marriage and the moment we found out that we are selected for further process we take all our proof to the cort and get our marriage certificate that has both day on it the initial marriage date and the day of legalization.look we have tunes of proofs that can show our marriage is genuine proof like picture of the wedding, different picture before and after the wedding, joint bank account,joint face book, email conversations names on insurance, ID from my company as beneficiary and more importantly I have last year edv latter which we played as merrid to show the co if we are asked on the interview and I have been played as single on previous years since we are not married before two years but we have been together for the last six years shortly we have been married two years ago played together two times played as single before two years even if we are together.are we gonna be OK?:rolleyes:

Doesn't matter how you entered previous years. You entered as married, you have proof of that, take it with, I personally don't see a problem here.

I Thank you so much for your answer zgreat and SusieQQQ. have you ever witnessed any similar case's in this awsom forum. sorry to bother you

I Thank you so much for your answer zgreat and SusieQQQ. have you ever witnessed any similar case's in this awsom forum. sorry to bother you

Do you mean in terms of customary marriages? Yes, it's common in your part of the world and recognized by the local consular officers.

[QUOTimusieQQQ, post: 2449863, member: 47"]Do you mean in terms of customary marriages? Yes, it's common in your part of the world and recognized by the local consular officers.[/QUOTE]

thank you dear and do you think not having a child is disadvantage before I found this forum a guy who called himself an agent told me that if you don't have a child the chance is 50-50 which I found out its totally wrong wright?
What do you think about this year VB and can you gues the next one for February Ethiopian inspesific

[QUOTimusieQQQ, post: 2449863, member: 47"]Do you mean in terms of customary marriages? Yes, it's common in your part of the world and recognized by the local consular officers.

thank you dear and do you think not having a child is disadvantage before I found this forum a guy who called himself an agent told me that if you don't have a child the chance is 50-50 which I found out its totally wrong wright?
What do you think about this year VB and can you gues the next one for February Ethiopian inspesific

To borrow Simon's expression, the agent is an idiot. He doesn't know what he's saying.

No we can't guess the next VB. Exercise some patience, it should be out in the next couple of days

Dear MOM thanks its really nisce to hear from you by the way am a big fan of yours the way you compile and answere questions were amazed me on previous forum years thank you very much. despite the number of people on this year the activity is that not that much like the privious year ohhh 2015 that the year is ayear to admire, your unity and sucess wishe to see that this year to:)

sorry to bother you once again every one but my question is did they already managed the backlog? if they already managed to clear the back log then when is the time that we can see the real pace and as brit simon says most of the selectes from Ethiopia are concenterated at lower Case number if so then why VB is not progressed as expacted?? is 17500 a low case number or not? did you think there are people still not yet start processing ds260 what effect does it have on the VB. one thing I learn for sure is patiencethan thank you so much for your time

sorry to bother you once again every one but my question is did they already managed the backlog? if they already managed to clear the back log then when is the time that we can see the real pace and as brit simon says most of the selectes from Ethiopia are concenterated at lower Case number if so then why VB is not progressed as expacted?? is 17500 a low case number or not? did you think there are people still not yet start processing ds260 what effect does it have on the VB. one thing I learn for sure is patiencethan thank you so much for your time

If you think about it you had all the information you needed to work this out. Ethiopian cases are concentrated in the early ranges, and there are a lot of cases. KCC limit the Ethiopian pace on the VB to spread the processing out over a larger part of the year. The number mentioned is fine. Relax.

britsimon thank you
[QUOTE
If you think about it you had all the information you needed to work this out. Ethiopian cases are concentrated in the early ranges, and there are a lot of cases. KCC limit the Ethiopian pace on the VB to spread the processing out over a larger part of the year. The number mentioned is fine. Relax.[/QUOTE
If you think about it you had all the information you needed to work this out. Ethiopian cases are concentrated in the early ranges, and there are a lot of cases. KCC limit the Ethiopian pace on the VB to spread the processing out over a larger part of the year. The number mentioned is fine. Relax.