• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mercy8924! Yetefa sew.

I was busy keeping this thread "active" :eek: but what abt you, what have you been doing all this time? working at IOM ;) . Kiddin....

Nice info, thanks!

Hi Ormania, I was not in town for a while ... Please keep up the spirit :)

Hi Ormania, I was not in town for a while ... Please keep up the spirit :)

I see.... Ok dear i will try my best.

I have heard from the Kenyan thread that IOM has tickets in a cheaper packages but didn't know that they have it here in our country. That's really a valuable info mercy, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
x-ray test result show small spot on my lung

Congratulation for all who finished ur interview successfully. Thank you for all who participate in this forum to share ur experience. I got some trouble on the process of medical checkup. On my x-ray result shows that there is small spot on the lung. The doctor told me that it may be a sign of tb. So u need to go further diagnosis: it is so called mucus test. The result will be finished after two month and nine day. I had no sickness throughout my life. Again the doctor told me that, the spot on ur lung is not only the result of tb, but also other kind of sickness on ur childhood that never take any kind of treatment like “ GUNFAN” AND such kind of disease. in addition the doctor told me that 99% ur free from the disease based on ur medical history, however, it is mandatory for the embassy to go further diagnosis.

Please any one who knows any kind of similar story share with us. I know at some extent it will affect on the interview. Please share with me. From 2011 Ethiopian discussion form in this Website I see one person who had similar story. However, it is not in detail what is going on interview day.

Advise to other: it is better to go to other hospital and check ur x-ray to test whether tb negative or positive: if u have a tb case at early age.
thank you. .. .. .

Congratulation for all who finished ur interview successfully. Thank you for all who participate in this forum to share ur experience. I got some trouble on the process of medical checkup. On my x-ray result shows that there is small spot on the lung. The doctor told me that it may be a sign of tb. So u need to go further diagnosis: it is so called mucus test. The result will be finished after two month and nine day. I had no sickness throughout my life. Again the doctor told me that, the spot on ur lung is not only the result of tb, but also other kind of sickness on ur childhood that never take any kind of treatment like “ GUNFAN” AND such kind of disease. in addition the doctor told me that 99% ur free from the disease based on ur medical history, however, it is mandatory for the embassy to go further diagnosis.

Please any one who knows any kind of similar story share with us. I know at some extent it will affect on the interview. Please share with me. From 2011 Ethiopian discussion form in this Website I see one person who had similar story. However, it is not in detail what is going on interview day.

Advise to other: it is better to go to other hospital and check ur x-ray to test whether tb negative or positive: if u have a tb case at early age.
thank you. .. .. .

Am so sorry man. Take it easy its just formality, have red such things in the Kenyan forum and its not a big deal.

I got the lesson, i will go as soon as possible and check my x-ray. Thanks man. Cheers!

Documentation?

Hello bros,
good to have some one from motherland (Ethiopia)

Does any one has info about 10+2 -TVET certificates? .
What is the probability to get visa ,since this is the only educational documents I have.
completed 5 years ago tried some private jobs on and of. to produce experience letter is not easy.
what chances do I have ? thanks.

C # : 2014AF00022###
1st checked: 13,05 2013
Form sent on : 15 ,05 2013
Reached to KCC 19,05 2013
2nd NL " not yet

Hello bros,

What is the probability to get visa ,since this is the only educational documents I have.
completed 5 years ago tried some private jobs on and of. to produce experience letter is not easy.

2nd NL " not yet

Hi
I am sorry to taling u the truth according to the DV-instruaction for Ethiopia to qualifa u have to have Grade 12 ESLCE ,10 + 3 OR work expriance. for additional info. <http://photos.state.gov/libraries/ethiopia/956093/PDF%20Files/DV%202015%20factsheet.pdf>.

Hello bros,

2nd NL " not yet

I remember before 5 years one of my friends is gone by this process with Certificate but he was a teacher that means he has an experience try to get experience see your chance.
Good luck!!

Should be today. I got the numbers yesterday and posted them. AF is 21750 and Ethiopia is 19k

WOW, britsimon if Ethiopia is gonna be 19k that means our numbers are by far going better than all. From 11,000 to 19,000? 8k difference! I think its a great news for Ethiopian winners! It has never been this much high for January in the last three years. Huh! :D

Thanks man!

WOW, britsimon if Ethiopia is gonna be 19k that means our numbers are by far going better than all. From 11,000 to 19,000? 8k difference! I think its a great news for Ethiopian winners! It has never been this much high for January in the last three years. Huh! :D

Thanks man!

@britsimon Thanks, @Ormania
Last year is 20,400 for feb, currently we are 13000 not 11000. The difference is 6k but whatever it is Ethiopian VB is going good rather than the others on the exception box.

Should be today. I got the numbers yesterday and posted them. AF is 21750 and Ethiopia is 19k

Thanks Britsmon for being a liaison officer, much appreciated :). Indeed, Ethiopia's number is going faster than the previous months but not last year (last year it was 20400 in FEB) but pregressively in God's name we will reach there. God bless you!!

@britsimon Thanks, @Ormania
Last year is 20,400 for feb, currently we are 13000 not 11000. The difference is 6k but whatever it is Ethiopian VB is going good rather than the others on the exception box.

Hinicho you are right! But yet 6k difference is a lot and am still impressed.

thank u britsimon for ur good job& God bless u .the february VB for ethiopia shows big jump and it gives us good prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.