• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulation dear 1danny !!!

dear friends i complete my medical exam and authentication of documents with in 4 days ,thanks to GOD my medical exam result is very good !!!

Thank u GOD

wow, that is cool man.

Where did you do your medical? how much did it cost you? and how long?

Explain pls......

i conduct my medical exam at American medical center and it costs for the medical exam 1130birr and for the vaccination 350birr . then on fourth day the doctor conduct some physical test and told me the result .

thank u GOD

Thanks for those of u who wished me luck and Guys just picked up my visa at the dhl today.
And finally would like to thank GOD for making me find this forum and 2ndly for the person who started this and the people who participated because everthing anyone need is here and made it easy for us to share ideas and experience when we face problem!!!And It really helped!!!!
And the rest who just recivied their 2nd NL and waitn for the number to current wish u all the best of luck And success and most of all GOD's help. I'll be intouch and share experiences.

i conduct my medical exam at American medical center and it costs for the medical exam 1130birr and for the vaccination 350birr . then on fourth day the doctor conduct some physical test and told me the result .

thank u GOD

That is nice relose29,

that means it cost you around 1,480. That is a 200+ birr higher than IOM, i guess. Not that much a difference.
Thanks again....

Wishing you all the best....

Thanks for those of u who wished me luck and Guys just picked up my visa at the dhl today.
And finally would like to thank GOD for making me find this forum and 2ndly for the person who started this and the people who participated because everthing anyone need is here and made it easy for us to share ideas and experience when we face problem!!!And It really helped!!!!
And the rest who just recivied their 2nd NL and waitn for the number to current wish u all the best of luck And success and most of all GOD's help. I'll be intouch and share experiences.

That is good of you engef, we thank you as well....for being with us till now and in the future....

Go search cheap flights and figure out which part of US you wanna land... :)

Good luck.

That is good of you engef, we thank you as well....for being with us till now and in the future....

Go search cheap flights and figure out which part of US you wanna land... :)

Good luck.

thank u GOD
That is great relose29!!
Thanks for the infomration.
All the best with your interview!!

Thanks engef!!
All the best with your relocation!!

Guys,

I need your support in my case.

1. How do you authenticate at the documents? which one is the right way to do it?
    • Is it by authenticating the original documents from start to finish then making a copy of that both at the front and the back?​

Or​
    • Is it by making one copy of the original document and authenticating both the original and the copy at the same time from start to finish?​

2. I also wanted to ask you about; if is it enough just to authenticate the primary applicants documents fully and not the spouse/family/?

3. Regarding Translation of documents, are there any certified companies which are acceptable by US embassy, that are able to translate the documents? If you know any can you please give me their addresses.

4. If I want to authenticate my marriage certificate, how should I do it? we were married in a church but we also got a certificate for it a couple of years later at the Sub city? which one should I authenticate? where?

For education documents, go to Amist Kilo's Ministry of Education's Examinations office (in front of Patriarch's residence) with your original documents. You pay 35 Br and they'll authenticate it (stamp and signature on the back). Then you take it to MoFA in Kazanchis, and pay 100 Br. They'll authenticate it on the back as well.

Only the principal applicant's documents must be authenticated.

For translation, you can use any official translation company. I used one approved by the French Embassy since the documents are in French. There are many of them in Stadium. I used Yeshimebet since that's the one the Embassy recommended. The translation is terrible, by the way, but I did as they asked.

I don't know how to authenticate marriage certificates, so someone else will have to answer that part.

Congrats 1danny!!!

Guys,

I need your support in my case.

1. How do you authenticate at the documents? which one is the right way to do it?
    • Is it by authenticating the original documents from start to finish then making a copy of that both at the front and the back?​

Or​
    • Is it by making one copy of the original document and authenticating both the original and the copy at the same time from start to finish?​

2. I also wanted to ask you about; if is it enough just to authenticate the primary applicants documents fully and not the spouse/family/?

3. Regarding Translation of documents, are there any certified companies which are acceptable by US embassy, that are able to translate the documents? If you know any can you please give me their addresses.

4. If I want to authenticate my marriage certificate, how should I do it? we were married in a church but we also got a certificate for it a couple of years later at the Sub city? which one should I authenticate? where?

Dear,
1) A is how I did it
2)It is the primary applicants doc which is going to be evaluated by the embassy
3)Ya there are legally licensed individuals to do that and Tew's suggestion seems good
4)I am not married but I did authentication for birth certificate and I started from Municipal of the city and went to Municipal of the region and then to MoFA. I believe the process will be similar.

Good luck !

For education documents, go to Amist Kilo's Ministry of Education's Examinations office (in front of Patriarch's residence) with your original documents. You pay 35 Br and they'll authenticate it (stamp and signature on the back). Then you take it to MoFA in Kazanchis, and pay 100 Br. They'll authenticate it on the back as well.

Only the principal applicant's documents must be authenticated.

For translation, you can use any official translation company. I used one approved by the French Embassy since the documents are in French. There are many of them in Stadium. I used Yeshimebet since that's the one the Embassy recommended. The translation is terrible, by the way, but I did as they asked.

I don't know how to authenticate marriage certificates, so someone else will have to answer that part.

Congrats 1danny!!!

Thanx Tew, For your advice.

Dear,
1) A is how I did it
2)It is the primary applicants doc which is going to be evaluated by the embassy
3)Ya there are legally licensed individuals to do that and Tew's suggestion seems good
4)I am not married but I did authentication for birth certificate and I started from Municipal of the city and went to Municipal of the region and then to MoFA. I believe the process will be similar.

Good luck !

Thanx Dan14, for your advice as well.

I have been puzzled what to do about the church marriage certificate too. Maybe someone in this forum has had some experience about it.

Thanx Dan14, for your advice as well.

I have been puzzled what to do about the church marriage certificate too. Maybe someone in this forum has had some experience about it.

I agree with Tew & Dan14. For Church marriage certificate is unnecessarily for this processes as well as you have certificate from Sub city Vital statistics office ”wesagn kunetoch”. In addition US embassy need authentication for educational document only.

Hi forum members, Thank God and thanks for everyone who participates on this forum for your inputs. My interview was yesterday. my visa as well as my families are issued. Thank God for me. i am writing the detail. i'll post it soon.

Congratulation this is going right in to the headline to our facebook page which currently reached 501 friends!>
Hi forum members, Thank God and thanks for everyone who participates on this forum for your inputs. My interview was yesterday. my visa as well as my families are issued. Thank God for me. i am writing the detail. i'll post it soon.

Congratulations tiwni,

Please do bring the details.....

UPDATED INTERVIEW STATUS(ETHIOPIA)

[tr]
[td]S/N[/td]
[td]NAME[/td]
[td]CASE NUMBER[/td]
[td]INTERVIEW STATUS[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1[/td]
[td]piuygiu