• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi dear ormania thank u and congratulation too, the good side of opening this trend for ethiopian winners is as u know the cutoff date for ethiopia is different in the visa bulletin like Nigeria and Egypt so it is better to have our own trend that we can support each other and advice on document preparation, share our experience in the visa interview.
Thank u !

Dear relose29

I get your point. But as you can see Ethiopian winners don't come to this forum much. You are the 2nd Ethiopian winner i come to know since i joined this forum. That means we are to little to share experiences. I advice you to follow the Kenyan thread as people from different countries are already attracted to it.

If you face any particular question about the process in Ethiopia contact me, i will do likewise.

It would be a great help for all if you disclose your rough case number as you can see am in the 31,000.
Keep in touch!

Dear Ethiopian Dv 2014 Winner .

Congra ! I like to see u here, we can share.
thanks

2014AF00021***
Entry Checked: 20.06.2013
Forms sent to KCC:-----
Documents:----
2nd NL: ---
Police Certificate:---
Medicals:---
Interview:---

hi dear ormania thank u for ur nice advice and for sure i will check the Kenya trend . I would like to say congra to 1danny and well came to our trend. For ur information guys my CN is 33***. Thank u guys and stay bleesd

I send all forms to KCC June 20/2013 by EMS, but I got e-mail from KCC they were not received my mail, then again manage to send by DHL they give to me tracking already the mail arrived KCC but they are not conform is there any problem or what can I do after this ?

2014AF00021***
Forms sent to KCC: -----
Interview:---

similar case like me

I send all forms to KCC June 20/2013 by EMS, but I got e-mail from KCC they were not received my mail, then again manage to send by DHL they give to me tracking already the mail arrived KCC but they are not conform is there any problem or what can I do after this ?

2014AF00021***
Forms sent to KCC: -----
Interview:---[/QUOTE
hi man. i am new in this forum. however i read different posts by other country dv winner. i also sent my form around june 18 by ems. Ems conform it was reached after ten days. However, KCC conform the recipt of the form after 13 weeks. Just wait a few days. They conform between 8 to 13 weeks after u sent theforum.

conformation number small bt not scheduled enterview day

My conformation is around AF00005***
It is assigned for interview for october on visa bullitin. However my satus is not updated. KCC told me they recived my form and it is pending for further process to embassy. Any one who has similar story like this. Share ur experience.

Hi 1danny.

When did you sent your forms to KCC exactly? It could be a good info if you tell us when you sent it via DHL. As piuygiu said it takes several weeks for KCC to confirm the receipt of your documents. I sent my forms to KCC June 24 and KCC confirmed the reciept, after i sent them confirmation request, on 19 August. Almost 3 months. So give it time....all is ok.

@relose29 your case number is in my range, hope we will have the interview around same month.....keep in touch:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
My conformation is around AF00005***
It is assigned for interview for october on visa bullitin. However my satus is not updated. KCC told me they recived my form and it is pending for further process to embassy. Any one who has similar story like this. Share ur experience.

Dear piuygiu

You should take your case to the 2013 thread ASAP, i have not heard such case till now.

I wish you good luck

I GOT MY SECOND NOTIFICATION LETTER ON ED website

hi, u do not understand me. i am 2014 dv winner. today my status is updated. KCC scheduled my interview day on december 18 in Addis Ababa Embassy. good luck for the rest of all Ethiopian dv winner 2014. God help u. i am willing to share any kind of information regarding the dv lottery. write anything

hi, u do not understand me. i am 2014 dv winner. today my status is updated. KCC scheduled my interview day on december 18 in Addis Ababa Embassy. good luck for the rest of all Ethiopian dv winner 2014. God help u. i am willing to share any kind of information regarding the dv lottery. write anything

Thats a good news piuygiu!

Congrats, please do come and vist the DV treads and update us about the status of your documents. It will help us and we might also help you.

pls

wow what a news.......congra since dv lottery is one of the best oppurtunity we have to use wisely i know many persons who failed to process or denied the visa b/c of negligence/lack of awareness regarding the the process so we hv to follow others experiance like Kenya they share what the know to others via this treads ...... i am also one of ethiopian winner so i want to share info wz u guys...........

wow what a news.......congra since dv lottery is one of the best oppurtunity we have to use wisely i know many persons who failed to process or denied the visa b/c of negligence/lack of awareness regarding the the process so we hv to follow others experiance like Kenya they share what the know to others via this treads ...... i am also one of ethiopian winner so i want to share info wz u guys...........

Dear Sadat1, welcome to this forum and congrats for being one of us.

It seems the opening of this thread is attracting our fellow from Ethiopia. That's good.

As off now guys please lets keep in touch to share the processes on how to get particular document from the concerned offices.

BTW please all of you make your case numbers visible for us by writing your signature like i did, it helps to know who's interview is approaching and who's is far away.

Qn

hi i am one of the 2014 dv winner from Ethiopia my case num =DV2014AF00015... Is there anyone who knows about the schedule of my interview date based on the visa trends........................................pls

hi i am one of the 2014 dv winner from Ethiopia my case num =DV2014AF00015... Is there anyone who knows about the schedule of my interview date based on the visa trends........................................pls

Congratulation my friend, the Cut off for Ethiopia is 11000 for December, you will be most probably by Feb 2014, maybe Jan. if it goes faster. be ready and start prepare your documents.
Good luck

Dear Sadat13,

According to last years bulletin you will be having your interview some times in JANUARY. Any time soon you will get your 2nd notification letter. Go and check at http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys, i am a DV 2014 winner from Ethiopia and my interview is on november 2013, i mentioned that i had a certificate on some department on the forms i sent to KCC, but i don't exactly have the certificate with me at this moment and i can't get it in time for my interview. do you think they will ask me to present the certificate in the interview and if they do what do you think i should do. i really appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.