• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

DV 2015, 1 November, 2 entries and not selected,
Just like Simon said it's about the number of entries those days

simon and franko
My biggest challenge right now is to drive !
Since I got use to left side :(
How do you guys manage?

V my Man! Just practice and don't kill anyone...well unless it is Pittybull then you have my blessing to drive over his sorry ass :D! In 2011 I traveled 3 times between US and UK in one month and boom....switching that often was challenging at times :) You'll get used to it in no time Dude!!!

simon and franko
My biggest challenge right now is to drive !
Since I got use to left side :(
How do you guys manage?

I spent years travelling from the UK to US every 2 weeks. I was constantly switching driving sides and was constantly jetlagged so I had a few times where I would jump in the car to drive away, and found I was sitting on the side with no wheel. You normally just follow the traffic, the only dangerous moment is when you pull onto a road when there is no other traffic around - only to find you are heading the wrong way down the road....

I spent years travelling from the UK to US every 2 weeks. I was constantly switching driving sides and was constantly jetlagged so I had a few times where I would jump in the car to drive away, and found I was sitting on the side with no wheel. You normally just follow the traffic, the only dangerous moment is when you pull onto a road when there is no other traffic around - only to find you are heading the wrong way down the road....
Funny !
When I go when my bud, I always go the driver side thinking I'm on the passenger's one! And my bud tells do you wanna drive?! I say no no you wonty catch it lol
But also most of the time when I drive, I always keep left, and its quite dangerous, I'm scared to make a boom :D

Even to be just a pedestrian for me in London is awkward and challenging!!! Every time I want to cross a road over there I, of course, look left-right-left (oops!)...and I can not even count how many times my sister-in-law (who lives there) pulled my hand practically saving my life, LOL !!!
It never gets easy to break those habits you are accustomed to !!!However, you eventually, do!

Hi guys,
Several things to tell you:

1/ For information I enter the lottery the 2 or 3 day.
I'm so surprised to learn that the day of the entry can change things!! I never thought about that.

2/ I'm also surprised to learn that sir simon has his own website!!!

3/ Last time I couldn't follow vlady experience because I could'nt find post on this thread so I think he post on an other thread but I don't know witch one. Can you tells me please because one day you won't post here anymore and I will loose all of you for ever !!! :(

4/ we have received our green cards!!
Only 6 over 7. Mine wasn't here :(
I hope it's just a delay.

5/ I choose my Halloween costume :D

6/ I'm happy because my husband will now arrive in 15 days!! :p

7/ une affectueuse et particulière pensée pour mon ami rafik.

7/ that's all for today!

Hi guys,
Several things to tell you:

1/ For information I enter the lottery the 2 or 3 day.
I'm so surprised to learn that the day of the entry can change things!! I never thought about that.

2/ I'm also surprised to learn that sir simon has his own website!!!

3/ Last time I couldn't follow vlady experience because I could'nt find post on this thread so I think he post on an other thread but I don't know witch one. Can you tells me please because one day you won't post here anymore and I will loose all of you for ever !!! :(

4/ we have received our green cards!!
Only 6 over 7. Mine wasn't here :(
I hope it's just a delay.

5/ I choose my Halloween costume :D

6/ I'm happy because my husband will now arrive in 15 days!! :p

7/ une affectueuse et particulière pensée pour mon ami rafik.

7/ that's all for today!

Thanks Chicago,

Happy to see everything is OK for you,
Wish me luck in the next Lottery

Update
Dear cohort,

I managed to rent a two bed room flat, bought two second hands cars, got two new phones (Android), got my place furnished, toys for the kids.....
So for now im just still waiting for the ssn to arrive, because wherever you go they ask for it.....
Hope you guys doing well

Update
Dear cohort,

I managed to rent a two bed room flat, bought two second hands cars, got two new phones (Android), got my place furnished, toys for the kids.....
So for now im just still waiting for the ssn to arrive, because wherever you go they ask for it.....
Hope you guys doing well

Vladdy that is awesome progress man! Just goes to show you can't hold a good man down.

Thanks bud, Im doing my best every day is new mission, from dishes to couches, tv......
So yeah, im only left with my papers, to start work and go on...;)

Ahhh I remember those days. We got sick of going to the stores - it seemed like it was not possible to walk out of there without having spent another $300 on nothing.

Are there jobs around for you?

Ahhh I remember ose days. We got sick of going to the stores - it seemed like it was not possible to walk out of there without having spent another $300 on nothing.

Are there jobs around for you?
Plainty!
Even for non english speaking, they secure easily 10 USD per h...
Inlike cali where I know some friends, they struggled to find a job !
Kansas, is really full of job opportunities....all kind