• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Plainty!
Even for non english speaking, they secure easily 10 USD per h...
Inlike cali where I know some friends, they struggled to find a job !
Kansas, is really full of job opportunities....all kind

Glad to hear that - although $10 is not a lot - it will be something to start with...

Plainty!
Even for non english speaking, they secure easily 10 USD per h...
Inlike cali where I know some friends, they struggled to find a job !
Kansas, is really full of job opportunities....all kind

Yeah cos no-one wants to live in tornado alley!!! :p

Although having just read an article in SFGate about the 4 major fault lines in NorCal shifting towards The Big One ... :p

Ohhhh sloner!!! You are here!!!
How are you??? Did you try the lottery again??

My vlady, as sir simon said, at the begining and still now (1,5 months here) it's awfull how the money gets out the fingers!! It's really scaring !
I hope it's going to stop quickly because if not I will have to come back soon! :D

I will have my own appartement the 1rst of November and I will still have to buy all furnitures then :confused:

But so exiting time!!! So many things to discover !!! I'm so happy here!!!!:p
And the most important: my children are so happy here!! They love school here.

I think a lot about all of you.
It's nice to have some news!

Glad to hear that - although $10 is not a lot - it will be something to start with...
Yes, its not much, but its always something, especialy for immigrant with no english aptitudes,!
Here the rent is cheaper than other states, and the card also are cheaper....
So for an immigrant it will be way easier

Yes, its not much, but its always something, especialy for immigrant with no english aptitudes,!
Here the rent is cheaper than other states, and the card also are cheaper....
So for an immigrant it will be way easier

Good news Vladdy. Once you start work and paying bills it would be good to write up how that works out for you...

Ohhhh sloner!!! You are here!!!
How are you??? Did you try the lottery again??

My vlady, as sir simon said, at the begining and still now (1,5 months here) it's awfull how the money gets out the fingers!! It's really scaring !
I hope it's going to stop quickly because if not I will have to come back soon! :D

I will have my own appartement the 1rst of November and I will still have to buy all furnitures then :confused:

But so exiting time!!! So many things to discover !!! I'm so happy here!!!!:p
And the most important: my children are so happy here!! They love school here.

I think a lot about all of you.
It's nice to have some news!

So glad it's all going so well!!! :cool:

Craig list,
I bought a nice minivan for my wife on Craig list, but I just want to warn my dear cohorters about lot of scam offers on it, simon had pointed it out, but really its scary sometimes, because lot of my community members fell for it....

I'm really happy for your new phone my vlady :)
BUT you didn't answer me! What is your mother tongue? I thought that in South Africa the language was the English. :confused:

NB: you have a lot of chance to have a phone that translate correctly into English because I didn't find it!
All I write is by myself because if I use google translator you won't understand anything I promess !o_O

Vladdy is being very coy. He has said before that he is not from S Africa originally but rather far north ;) I wouid guess Arabic and/or French as mother tongue but that's just a guess.

To be fair there are many official languages in SA but except for the very rural areas, most everyone speaks pretty good english.