• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

His name suggests that he has some Eastern European roots, most likely Polish.
P/S Forgive me Vladek, if I seem too snoopy

Sure French is not his mother tong :D
And his pseudo let me think during a lot of months that he's from Eastern Europe and really late I was so surprise to learn that is from South Africa!

This discussion was actually had on the forums long ago... Yes his name is a good disguise of his real origin.
He's been living in SA for some years but not from it originally.

Simon,
The elis uscis shows my case at optimized, does that mean my GC is on its way?

Yes, it's in production. If you enter your receipt number into the Uscis case tracker (cris) it should tell you when your card went into production and you can follow its progress via mailing etc.

They are going much quicker these days than when I entered !!!

Ohhhh sloner!!! You are here!!!
How are you??? Did you try the lottery again??

My vlady, as sir simon said, at the begining and still now (1,5 months here) it's awfull how the money gets out the fingers!! It's really scaring !
I hope it's going to stop quickly because if not I will have to come back soon! :D

I will have my own appartement the 1rst of November and I will still have to buy all furnitures then :confused:

But so exiting time!!! So many things to discover !!! I'm so happy here!!!!:p
And the most important: my children are so happy here!! They love school here.

I think a lot about all of you.
It's nice to have some news!
No. I did not fill a request.:)

At simon, Suzie, vlady
All my family received their GC nearly one month ago but not me :(
My account on Elis is updated at the 25th of September in OPTIMIZEd but nothing happens :(
The step after OPTIMIZED is CLOSEd
All members of my family are closed but note :(

At simon, Suzie, vlady
All my family received their GC nearly one month ago but not me :(
My account on Elis is updated at the 25th of September in OPTIMIZEd but nothing happens :(
The step after OPTIMIZED is CLOSEd
All members of my family are closed but note :(

Well Chicago - perhaps they are spending some time enjoying looking at your photo on your Green Card. Don't worry - it will come. Give it a week or two....

Chicago, I'm going to contradict britsimon - don't wait, call them. This happened to me too - everyone got their carde except me. My card production had failed, only this didn't trigger anything until I called them.

Chicago, I'm going to contradict britsimon - don't wait, call them. This happened to me too - everyone got their carde except me. My card production had failed, only this didn't trigger anything until I called them.

Then I will defer to Susie's personal experience.... call them and tell them you are the pretty grandma who is waiting for your Green Card....

Even I would prefer simon explanation :D , I think Suzie is right :(

When you call them it's an answer machine and when I enter my identification they say to wait again 30 days up to 09/25 :(
But I know that I won't get it even in 1 week.
Suzie what did you do after you see that there is a problem? Did you had trouble to have your gc

Even I would prefer simon explanation :D , I think Suzie is right :(

When you call them it's an answer machine and when I enter my identification they say to wait again 30 days up to 09/25 :(
But I know that I won't get it even in 1 week.
Suzie what did you do after you see that there is a problem? Did you had trouble to have your gc

Hm yes I also had to wait the official 30 days. Actually because I was still not in US at the time I emailed them. Then I got a few days later an email back telling me what the problem was and that a new card had been ordered.

Just a quickie folks. I will use my friend's address as my mailing address in the US. Might even stay with him for a while after the move. Just wanted to know if it has any impact on his estate, taxes, etc. For example in the UK a single person gets a council tax discount if they are living on their own. As soon as a name is added to the address you loose the discount. Is there any negative impact that my friend can expect by letting me use his "crib" as a command centre before I find my own place ???