• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

After I have been selected last year , a month later my mother died. Now after I have been fired from dv lottery , I loose my job. What else can happen? Worst than this it can't be. I feel very bad, very.
I understand you must feel terrible. I was there for a couple of weeks in August. With our cn it should be ok but then not. I hope find another way.

What a DV2104 journey!
@vladek15425 -we are all glad you arrived-welcome to the USA!!! I hope you like what you see so far! I hope you already had those amazing Kansas BBQ ribs-to recover from that agonizing trip!!! Like @Lerrie pointed out, what a drama in your journey-earthquake on the day of your interview, followed by a fire-welcoming you at the Chicago airport!!!

Here is a thought for you-why do not you think about writing a book about your experience ???

Actually, how about we all collectively write a book about it?!!

Suggestions for the title???....Mine would be "DV 2014-Per Aspera Ad Astra !!!"

Other suggestions???

Joking aside, I am so thankful and honored for being able to be a part of this forum and this group!!!

I know some of you (on AP) are still waiting for an answer, but just keep in mind that some/many things in life happen for a reason!!! Maybe we are not aware of that fact in a particular moment of our lives, but just down the road...So, stay strong and keep trying, yet occupy yourself with other things that are meaningful to you and your family!!!

Almost there... I will soooo miss you all !!!

2014Euro40xxx
Hmmm there may be basis for at least a peer reviewed article on shared meaning making pertaining to entering wining and immigrating under the diversity program. I have published a bit. It could be interesting

After I have been selected last year , a month later my mother died. Now after I have been fired from dv lottery , I loose my job. What else can happen? Worst than this it can't be. I feel very bad, very.
Levi, you are one of us because this is life... the day we were selected for dv15, my spouse's mother died (we consider the lottery selection as her last blessing) but our son was born 2 weeks before this... I lost my job a month ago but I got another pretty quick... I mean this is life, we must enjoy it as a gift despite its bitterness!

I hate to say sorry my friend but I am sorry for both of us. it was a terrible experience but such is life.
You just need to remember that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger

I hate to say sorry my friend but I am sorry for both of us. it was a terrible experience but such is life.
You just need to remember that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger
Thanks my friend. Wish you luck with DV 2016

hahaha,
Sloner was part of the strange DV 2014

DV2016, no I didn't enter yet, may be in a couple of week,
Selected twice will be a miracle, but who knows MalcomX did it before
Rafik, which date do you think we have better chance to get selected? Just an idea from ceac study.

Bere TE="Britsimon, post: 2364859, member: 10"]Please enter - who knows - lightning can strike twice.[/QUOTE]
Here in my country we have a saing about lightening " lightening doesnt hit the toilette."

[QUOTEitsimon, post: 2365114, member: 10"]Most winners come from the last few days - but that is probably because most entries happen in those last few days....[/QUOTE]
In my calc forma numb from 0 to 15000 the lucky day was 17 Oct.

My self, all those years i suscribed on the first 2 days, thinking ''first come first serve''.
But in dv14 i suscribed the last day just an hour before mid night...and than boom !
I got it !

My self, all those years i suscribed on the first 2 days, thinking ''first come first serve''.
But in dv14 i suscribed the last day just an hour before mid night...and than boom !
I got it !
I did apply 3 times in a row in October 2 and the last one got selected. Doesn't mean nothing I think. But looking in CEAC data I filter out the numbers from 0 to 15,000 (if I rem right) and the date 17 October has the max number of selected instead of other dates. 10-20% more selected.

I did apply 3 times in a row in October 2 and the last one got selected. Doesn't mean nothing I think. But looking in CEAC data I filter out the numbers from 0 to 15,000 (if I rem right) and the date 17 October has the max number of selected instead of other dates. 10-20% more selected.
I also dont really believe it on the dates! But since you asked, i gave my 2 c ;)
End of the day its random, as we know ...

Easily Answered.... EU and AF for comparison

whentoenterEU.jpg

whentoenterAF.jpg