• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

What???? My vlady in Chicago?!?
I didn't see this news before!

Where and when did he arrive after ??

Will he give us some news??

We are the 25 of September. What about you Levi?:(
Hi Grand Ma, I dont have nothing yet. The same anwser from the consulate "there are no visa. If we do not succed to issue you visa till Sep 30 then we will post bach your original docs". I'm filling ruined. :(

I simply must land this job o_O

Just reading some old posts and wondering...how did it go with the job interview/search experience, Eucn?
I am in the same phase now myself, finally unrestricted authorization to work and, therefore, planning to find a suitable job...and try to "recover" our bank account after all the costs associated with the AOS fees, LOL!

Good luck to all of us!!!

Hi Grand Ma, I dont have nothing yet. The same anwser from the consulate "there are no visa. If we do not succed to issue you visa till Sep 30 then we will post bach your original docs". I'm filling ruined. :(
Just stay positive, @levi2al!!!

I have a really good feeling that your family will end up with a visa after this nightmare! I really do!

Good luck!

Dear 2014euro,
I understood "I will soooo miss your posting!" :D:D:D

But what you say after id more difficult for me to understand :confused:

What ever how old are you???:p

Oh my...watching the news saying Chicago airport was closed because of a bomb scare, now declared safe. That will have caused delays, so if Vladdy is not already there I imagine he is in for a wait. Poor Vladdy and family!

Just reading some old posts and wondering...how did it go with the job interview/search experience, Eucn?
I am in the same phase now myself, finally unrestricted authorization to work and, therefore, planning to find a suitable job...and try to "recover" our bank account after all the costs associated with the AOS fees, LOL!

Good luck to all of us!!!

Hi there,,,still waiting to hear back, but In the mean time I was offered a part time position I had also applied for, So I am taking the part time and hoping for the full time…at least its something.

Have not thought about that :). From 2010 I remember the airport was damp, smelly and terribly messy (disorganized) :confused:. Hopefully once I deal with funcionario de inmigración - or he deals with us, I will be "Gettin jiggy wit it" for the rest of the stay :)
Its all fixed up now...

Hi there,,,still waiting to hear back, but In the mean time I was offered a part time position I had also applied for, So I am taking the part time and hoping for the full time…at least its something.
Wow, very proactive, way to go!
All the best in the future!

Oh my...watching the news saying Chicago airport was closed because of a bomb scare, now declared safe. That will have caused delays, so if Vladdy is not already there I imagine he is in for a wait. Poor Vladdy and family!

Hâve You Any news from him?

Nope. I hope he's not having too bad a time. His move is as we all know, stressful enough without the extra hassle.