• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Yes as I stated before, I receive an letter of refusal, the only check point was AP, thats all
Yes, this is normal for a case assigned to AP, however it would be helpful if they would have indicated the specific reason - there is space on the form exactly for that purpose... Sometimes they do this by making a cross in front of the applicable legal paragraph on the form. Anything like this?

Last edited:
I dont know. 2 days ago they contacted me asking to bring to interview my sponsor phone number.
Maybe they want to contact him/her.
They keep our passports.
I paid for all family members.
I dont know, Im feeling so sad

At this time of the year, the fact they kept your passports and took the fee is a strong sign. They expect to issue the visa. You will be ok (but I might not be the last of our cohort!). Did you just do that to make me feel better? Thanks man!

At this time of the year, the fact they kept your passports and took the fee is a strong sign. They expect to issue the visa. You will be ok (but I might not be the last of our cohort!). Did you just do that to make me feel better? Thanks man!

Yes what's up with that. Cutting it a bit close

I bet V is writing an epic novel titled: "Vladek, There and Back Again - JHN Interview Experience"

:D:D:D

Last edited:
I dont know. 2 days ago they contacted me asking to bring to interview my sponsor phone number.
Maybe they want to contact him/her.
They keep our passports.
I paid for all family members.
I dont know, Im feeling so sad
Levi, look at eucn they didn't keep his passports and he made it :)
So they will just do some extra check bro
And they kepts your passports its a very good sign dude.
Good news will surely come to you :)