• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Levi, look at eucn they didn't keep his passports and he made it :)
So they will just do some extra check bro
And they kepts your passports its a very good sign dude.
Good news will surely come to you :)
Thank you brother, may God hear your saying.
But just now Im refreshing the CEAC page at least once per minute.
I just put my son to bed and he is asking me " daddy, will they issue to us visas?". My heart is bleeding after my son ask me this.I wold like to cry but I cant.
There are just a few days left for me. Eucn was much more lucky b/c he has more days in his favor.
I don't know if they keep our visa slots since they keep our passports!!!

@ Levi, I am sorry to read that you got put on AP, especially at such a crucial moment. Try not to get weighed down ( though it's easier said). Like others have noted already it's a good thing they kept your passports. They probably need to run a background check on your sponsor. Once that is cleared, I believe you are good to go. Hang in there, in the meantime, most esp for your little boy.

@ Levi, I am sorry to read that you got put on AP, especially at such a crucial moment. Try not to get weighed down ( though it's easier said). Like others have noted already it's a good thing they kept your passports. They probably need to run a background check on your sponsor. Once that is cleared, I believe you are good to go. Hang in there, in the meantime, most esp for your little boy.
Thank you Lerrie. In fact my sponsor is a us gov employee so what they need to know for him they can have it instantly I think. Is strange

Thank you brother, may God hear your saying.
But just now Im refreshing the CEAC page at least once per minute.
I just put my son to bed and he is asking me " daddy, will they issue to us visas?". My heart is bleeding after my son ask me this.I wold like to cry but I cant.
There are just a few days left for me. Eucn was much more lucky b/c he has more days in his favor.
I don't know if they keep our visa slots since they keep our passports!!!
Let's be patient levi. We all gonna send you good energy :)

Can't believe this thing has been going on for almost 2 years now. I actually feel more exhausted than elated. Waiting for passports to come back. Pay the fee online, book tickets: POE - LA then we shall see.

I hope all you cohortians find what you are looking for and that those in our cohort who still have ap issues will resolve these during the next month.

Sir Percy, good luck on the 2nd.

According to the schedule, Warsaw embassy is still interviewing EU numbers till 15th of September (there is EU71 interview on the 2nd
:confused:, that's what you call a latecomer :D) and Ankara till 4th. Whoever gets their visa on the 15th can call it a close call:cool:.

I don't know if Britsimon can help me out trying to find the AP cases in TIA and find them in CEAC after how many days are processed (Issued or Refused). My hand wont move to do this exercises.

I don't know if Britsimon can help me out trying to find the AP cases in TIA and find them in CEAC after how many days are processed (Issued or Refused). My hand wont move to do this exercises.
No one can answer you about this specific request levi!

I don't think anyone has monitored the AP cases, for all on specific country.

No one can answer you about this specific request levi!

I don't think anyone has monitored the AP cases, for all on specific country.
Vladek, that's why I'm asking to @Britsimon . He can do this small script. I can do it my self from the last CEAC data but I;m so depressed that I'm afraid I can't.

Vladek, that's why I'm asking to @Britsimon . He can do this small script. I can do it my self from the last CEAC data but I;m so depressed that I'm afraid I can't.
Look, short to medium term AP means that visa numbers assigned to your DV case won't be reallocated and are still up for you to claim. Surely no times for desperation!

Look from the last two data, you will have a very short idea, for you to really monitor this matter you need to go through all the data we had from the start of the dv14, bear in mind lot of cases show AP after succeful interview, than turns out issued (mine was the same), so even if you manage to right a script to do so, your result will be corrupted with all those short APs .....!
Not that I'm discouraging you, but I know there will be no concrete answer for you buddy.
Again I have a good feeling ab out your case levi.
Be brave

Well, you just have had your interview, they are now working through remaining points before issuing your visa. We were on AP for close to two weeks and then went straight to Issued, expect the same to happen in your case.

Levi, Vladek is right, we can't tell how long a CEAC case has been on AP. I am going to build that kind of change data for 2015, but we don't have that for 2014. AP doesn't really have a useful "average" time as such - because the cases are different - so even if we could calculate the average it would not apply to your case...