• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY WINNERS FROM UGANDA

Big brother Simon and big sister Susie, may you both live to be a thousand years:eek::eek: ....... :p:p:p

I can't think of anything worse actually :D I appreciate it was a compliment, but....

Bernard, look up "Rosie the Riveter". She is famous in America, maybe not so much in Uganda :)

Hi Sm1smom, looking at your avatar and haven also flex your biceps; please do you lift weight(macho)?:p:)

Oh yeah, all the time. Here's one of my weight lifting sessions:

ZvnsY1d.gif

Oh yeah, all the time. Here's one of my weight lifting sessions:

ZvnsY1d.gif
Whoop. Is that Sm1smom:p:D:D:D
Why, she wanna set a world record by supporting that weight on two "pencil hill":D:D:D:D
I guess that's not Sm1smom herself. For if she is, then I won't stop laughing until I arrive at the POE, hopefully next year:p:p:p

Today i should say am very happy that i finally read the reply letter. thank you team UG (TUG) for advise. however i need some answers to a question am grappling with;

I was selected before i got a child, now that i have this child and the mother whom we haven't formalized our marriage. she has given me a go ahead to process my DV without her because of financial constraints.

I had already included and updated the child's details preceding hers that i hadnt but now what will happen or what questions should i prepare for in this case that only me and the child who is still less than a year whose names and details are captured?

Please advise

Thank you

Today i should say am very happy that i finally read the reply letter. thank you team UG (TUG) for advise. however i need some answers to a question am grappling with;

I was selected before i got a child, now that i have this child and the mother whom we haven't formalized our marriage. she has given me a go ahead to process my DV without her because of financial constraints.

I had already included and updated the child's details preceding hers that i hadnt but now what will happen or what questions should i prepare for in this case that only me and the child who is still less than a year whose names and details are captured?

Please advise

Thank you

Technically as long as you have a birth certificate showing you are the father that should be all they need, there is nothing to oblige you to take the mother with. However, they will probably want to ensure that there are no legal problems so you would have to have something showing you have custody of the child and permission from the mother to take the child to the US. From a public charge perspective, they may ask questions about how you plan to afford someone to look after the child while you are at work.

However if you plan for the mother to come eventually it really would work out much easier and much cheaper as well as significantly faster to marry her and include her now. I'm not sure what the financial constraint is (and I don't need to know) but it may well work out less than the cost of private daycare for your child in the US.

Hello,,help me friends,,i submitted application form DS-260 today,,bt i forgot to print the confirmation page..at the end...does it have any effect >?during our interview because someone told me we need that page at the embassy.if so how can i get it>?thanks

Hello,,help me friends,,i submitted application form DS-260 today,,bt i forgot to print the confirmation page..at the end...does it have any effect >?during our interview because someone told me we need that page at the embassy.if so how can i get it>?thanks

You can go back into your form. Navigate through each page and at the end you see the confirmation page again.

Mi tooo i forgot to print it bro