• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian DV 2016 selectee join here

Greetings. My question today is, I was registering a courier from usvisa-info.com, I have filled every section correctly. I have put cn, passport number but I couldn't find DS 260 NUMBER any where in my Ds form, so, where can I get that number??

Greetings to all,
I am dv 2016 winner and my CN is af 137** ETH. when do u think my interview date? tnx.

britsimon I won dv 2017 but my wife didn't meet the requirement of education is it a problem for us?

britsimon I won dv 2017 but my wife didn't meet the requirement of education is it a problem for us?

Your wife isn't required to meet neither the educational nor work requirement if you are the main selectee (unless of course you are cross charging to your wife's country of birth because your own country of birth is not eligible).

visa bulletin for December
interviews.
AFRICA 14,500 Except: Egypt: 13,000
Ethiopia: 12,200
ASIA 3,600 Except: Nepal: 2,550
EUROPE 14,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 525
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN

You can prepare except police certificate and medical
hi bro i would like to thanks u for ur helpfull info on this page,but i have one question for u today,it is concerning preparing docment.two years ago i left campus without any withdraw,but now i fill inthe place that ask acedemic achievment, some higher educations.ie that im unversity student.but havent any proof that im from university except grade report for two years that i studied there,so is it is enough to bring grade report only .thnks

As long as you have grade 12 certificate you are qualified. And for the part you have filled some higher education the grade reports are enough, and if you are asked about your education you will just have to tell the CO the same thing you have written here

Hello everyone
I and my husband are among the winners of (DV2016) in Ethiopia, We already had our interview on December 1 and everything went well but lastly the CO asked me to tell him the last courses i took in my university degree and couldn't remember more than one, then he told us that our case need few weeks more under administrative processes and will call us while they are done with the processes. Now we are staring on our phone all the time waiting them to call us. It has been a week. My question is i couldn't even cheek my visa status at the website they gave us even eliminating the zeros in my CN. My CN is 2016AF000069##