• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian DV 2016 selectee join here

Hi can u please tell me when my interview day would be my case number is 2016AF219##thank you

Last edited:
Hi dears I was the first preparatory student in ethiopia I took five subjects and the total mark is 192 actually I jonned and finished university course . But what I warried is that what is passing mark mean in this context b/c it is not grading system. Please share your experiance.

Do I jst have to check my email to know when my interview date would be or is there any other way?

You can log into the ESC website (where your selectee notification letter was posted) to find out if the 2NL has been uploaded or not.

@Tg if u are current for interview u can check after a week. On ESC

Do I jst have to check my email to know when my interview date would be or is there any other way?[/QUOTE
@Tg if u are current for interview u can check after a week. On ESC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again guys,I have submitted my DS260 in Dec19 would my interview date will be delayed....and when will I receive my 2nl(2016AF219##