• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

:mad:If you mention the word "stress" one more time, you will be getting a hammer knock on the head from me. You have no reason to worry, relax your mind and go get that damn visa of yours!!

:cool: Looking forward to reading of your successful encounter by the time I wake up tomorrow, ai'ght?
Thank you mom, you are the best :)

@ Vladek, good luck to you and your family tomorrow. I pray your interview is as smooth as silk and you leave the embassy as happy as can be. Looking forward to reading your positive interview experience tmrw.

All the best to Vladdy. Also good luck to our less known cohort member Levi. Hopefully his hernia won't burst during celebrations after he gets his visa !!!

Once we get these two out of the way, this will leave SirPercy on the 2nd of September and then I can finally go on holiday. Sorry, vacation I mean. Need to start talkin like a Yank y'all, that is if I want to blend in the future :D

All the best to Vladdy. Also good luck to our less known cohort member Levi. Hopefully his hernia won't burst during celebrations after he gets his visa !!!

Once we get these two out of the way, this will leave SirPercy on the 2nd of September and then I can finally go on holiday. Sorry, vacation I mean. Need to start talkin like a Yank y'all, that is if I want to blend in the future :D

Yeah - this is 'mmmurica man!!!

Thank you chicago, means a lot for me :)
Right now I'm extremely stressed! I'm thinking about the interview every second, I can swear I'm losing my mind :(
I'm trying mom's yoga technic lol
Hopefully everything will go smooth.
And yes I will post asap.

Thanks simon always helpful :)
Tomorrow up at 4 AM.
Check the docs again. (Paranoia)
Than drive to johannesburg...
Good luck tomorrow, @vladek15425 !
Just relax, your interview will be even easier than you imagine in your "perfect case scenario", you will see :) !
Your family will be in my thoughts tomorrow, can't wait to read your experience, good luck !!!

AP :(

I dont know. 2 days ago they contacted me asking to bring to interview my sponsor phone number.
Maybe they want to contact him/her.
They keep our passports.
I paid for all family members.
I dont know, Im feeling so sad

I dont know. 2 days ago they contacted me asking to bring to interview my sponsor phone number.
They keep our passports.

If they kept your passports and you paid the visa fee it's all good! Probably they just need to check your sponsor! Fingers crossed for you !!!

They keep our passports.

I agree that if they kept your passports they are expecting to issue you with visas. I think it will be resolved soon!

Thank you gran ma. I don't know what to express anymore. I didn't hurt anybody in my life. Why should this happen to me?:(:(:(

Thank you gran ma. I don't know what to express anymore. I didn't hurt anybody in my life. Why should this happen to me?:(:(:(

Dude. Don't blame yourself. There is plenty of horrible people in this world that have amazing and happy life and there is even more good people who struggle and suffer. Such is life. But I seriously believe that since they kept your passport and you paid the fee, you will get your visa soon.

Stay classy my friend !!

Often they give you an official looking document at the end, specifying the reason for any delay. Did you receive something like this before you left the consulate? As was pointed out earlier, the fact that they kept your passports is certainly an encouraging sign.

Often they give you an official looking document at the end, specifying the reason for any delay. Did you receive something like this before you left the consulate? As was pointed out earlier, the fact that they kept your passports is certainly an encouraging sign.
What I have suppose to receive? I don't get your point sorry.

What I have suppose to receive? I don't get your point sorry.
A piece of paper, indicating the specific reason your case has been assigned additional Administrative Processing? Knowing the reason for the delay would provide additional confidence to you and your family, I presume? Please remain calm and confident, surely it will work out at the end!