• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

It is very possible that submitting the derivatives DS late has delayed the process. Only KCC can tell you for sure.
I would say yes, at least you will know then and can stop guessing!
I have just called the KCC(today) and was informed my case is in process and that I call them back on 15th Sept 2014.That means my case is now slated for Nov.

I have just called the KCC(today) and was informed my case is in process and that I call them back on 15th Sept 2014.That means my case is now slated for Nov.
You can't be sure that your case will be schedule for nov because i called the early this month i was told the same thing. So what i inderstand is, until your case is scheduled, they will keep on asking you to call and findout each time you call them.

Secondly on my ds 260 form the year l completed my ssce was june on the result slip but May on the cert. I submitted june to kcc. Also the year l started sss was in sept. but on the ds 260 form l submitted January. Will it be a problem or l need to unlock and correct them. I just found out the changes. Your opinions pls. Tnx

Those are minor errors tat can be corrected in the interview.

You can't be sure that your case will be schedule for nov because i called the early this month i was told the same thing. So what i inderstand is, until your case is scheduled, they will keep on asking you to call and findout each time you call them.
But at least the pressure in you get released elsewhere.Good to know that and pray that all may be well.Thanks

Nobody knows exactly, but I would say 4 months in advance to be guaranteed - maybe ok with 3 months at certain times- the timelines, as I have figured them out, are generally like this:
- to be safe allow 2 months for KCC to process applications. At quieter times it may be shorter but this is safer. I would not allow less than one month for processing.
- KCC generally schedules interviews almost two months in advance. The interview schedule seems to be finalised once a month, just before the visa bulletin comes out. So in early August for the October interviews.
So anyone who submitted later than early June may have missed out on a slot for October interviews. But as long as they submitted by early July they should be assured of a November interview.

Good advice. I think the timelines will shorten during the remainder of the year once they have got over the initial flood of forms.

How @Britsimon? Meaning i have to we have to draw the COs attention to it or they themselves will begin to ask if there is any corrections we have to do?

It's not rocket science. They may or may not notice, they may or may not bring it up. However, if you feel there's something you will like to correct or that you're not satisfied with the way you previously answered it, just point it out and ask for it to be corrected.

It's not rocket science. They may or may not notice, they may or may not bring it up. However, if you feel there's something you will like to correct or that you're not satisfied with the way you previously answered it, just point it out and ask for it to be corrected.
Hahahahaha lool. Funny VM