• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

@F-Lan but are u sure u indicated to them It's a medical for the US Embassy ?? cos sometimes it differs u know
of-course that was the first thing i communicated to them and the person i even spoke to at trinity told me they will need the 2NL plus 2p photos. At akai, the lady only made mention of 3p photos plus cash (she was not very friendly on the phone though.)

Citizen K when do you hope to start the medicals? Did they tell you how long it will take to complete?

naa i jux made enquiries about the fee, they didn't tell me how long it takes to complete the medicals. I'm more concerned abt the police report even tho It's far less expensive but trust me Gh police can mess up.. lol

naa i jux made enquiries about the fee, they didn't tell me how long it takes to complete the medicals. I'm more concerned abt the police report even tho It's far less expensive but trust me Gh police can mess up.. lol
I thought they won't bring their mess up here. Have you started that process yet?

I thought they won't bring their mess up here. Have you started that process yet?

not yet, I'm planning to start with the police report on maybe Monday then proceed with the medicals within that same week. jux wana make sure I get about Ghc1000 so I won't choke on my way.. ;)

not yet, I'm planning to start with the police report on maybe Monday then proceed with the medicals within that same week. jux wana make sure I get about Ghc1000 so I won't choke on my way.. ;)
Way to go bro, just keep us posted so we can learn from ur experience as well. All the best mate!

ahahahaa u cracked me up bro. lol i understand they have a fast-track option. if you don't want any wahala just go with that option. thus if it works.

@Citizen K where do you intend to do your medicals?
ahahha @Nana sarfo is hot! waiting to be served. lol as for me i will be current in less than a month so.
ahahahaa u cracked me up bro. lol i understand they have a fast-track option. if you don't want any wahala just go with that option. thus if it works.

I knw de medicals wil tak 1 weeksn de police report wil tak 2 weeks. De medicals is 780 n police is 90 gh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 50
Those are the only 2 clinics u can ve ur medicals guy.
sure fully aware of that. this info was evident in the previous dv 2014 ghana thread and the processes involved. actually i asked @Citizen K where he will be doing that cos i read about some stripping in one of the hospitals during physical exam. i seriously want to avoid that as i cherish my bogombaga aka property very well. its reserved for my future wife not a dv doctor. ahahaah

Hi guys! I called kcc yesterday abt my CN. A lady answered the phone and said they have not finished processing my doc. She said l shld check 15th of next month. Does the visa number also depend on the number of family going to accompany principal applicant ( a family of Four). I submitted my ds260 form 24th June. My case number is 2015AF00003***. Tnx guys.

Secondly on my ds 260 form the year l completed my ssce was june on the result slip but May on the cert. I submitted june to kcc. Also the year l started sss was in sept. but on the ds 260 form l submitted January. Will it be a problem or l need to unlock and correct them. I just found out the changes. Your opinions pls. Tnx

Hi guys! I called kcc yesterday abt my CN. A lady answered the phone and said they have not finished processing my doc. She said l shld check 15th of next month. Does the visa number also depend on the number of family going to accompany principal applicant ( a family of Four). I submitted my ds260 form 24th June. My case number is 2015AF00003***. Tnx guys.

It doesn't depend on the family numbers. You submitted the document too late for them to finish processing it for October interviews, but you will certainly be scheduled for November.

It doesn't depend on the family numbers. You submitted the document too late for them to finish processing it for October interviews, but you will certainly be scheduled for November.
For all those who are current,when was the deadline for submission for the ds 260 to be considered for October Interview

My CN is 2015AF000004XX,I Submitted my(principal) ds 260 on 19/05/2014 and for the derivatives on 11/07/2014( since their passports had not been processed)Am yet to receive the 2N.Could the derivatives ds 260's have affected the scheduling for October Interview and when should I then expect to receive the 2NL?

sure fully aware of that. this info was evident in the previous dv 2014 ghana thread and the processes involved. actually i asked @Citizen K where he will be doing that cos i read about some stripping in one of the hospitals during physical exam. i seriously want to avoid that as i cherish my bogombaga aka property very well. its reserved for my future wife not a dv doctor. ahahaah

masri saaaaa. :):):):):):):)

Secondly on my ds 260 form the year l completed my ssce was june on the result slip but May on the cert. I submitted june to kcc. Also the year l started sss was in sept. but on the ds 260 form l submitted January. Will it be a problem or l need to unlock and correct them. I just found out the changes. Your opinions pls. Tnx
@Britsimon can you please share your opinion on this?