• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

Will try again next year, but can't put my future on luck. The sad part is that working hard don't necessarily translate to success (hence the saying 'all my hard work went down the drain'). it just that gotta have plan b and c, and i need to start working on it.

The irony is that for EB-1 visa, you need to be successful, but that is the main reason going to the land of opportunity - to be successful.

Try with other options my friend or other countries that also offer good opportunities like Canada. My brother lives in Montreal, Canada and he is doing pretty well over there :)

Hi everyone, I was selected after trying for the first time. Case number OC13XX

My wife and I were so surprised and overjoyed, but at the same time I feel like I'm taking the place of someone who has been applying for years and needs it more than me...

Congrats on your selection on the first try @erva_mate . I hope you take advantage of this unique opportunity :)

Guyz hes talking from his mind! Heard from who? Formal news are only from travel gov at twitter! Admins should ban everyone saying wrong info info from each ones mind!

Hi guys, I saved all my confirmation number and identifications as a pdf file and now just copy and paste them, everything is 100% correct but, still there is an error which says the information is wrong!! using different browsers and systems, the result is same. really frustrated and don't know what to do

Hi, I got selected after a few years of applying.

Does the CN have any bearing on order for interviews, or is that decided after the DS-260 is submitted? As I'm in the 05xx's

Was really excited when I saw the page saying I'd been selected but it was very clear to point out far from guaranteed, I just guess odds are better at getting and passing interview than it was getting this far?

What region are you in? That number is very low for some regions but not so much for others. Probably safe everywhere but e.g. AF it would be interview in October, OC or SA a few months later.

Case number determines interview month, but you onky get an interview if your DS has been processed.

Does this mean that more entrants have been selected or is this just referring to the first draw? I have double checked mine but the result is still the same. This was off the govt website: "Have you checked your Diversity Visa (DV) 2018 status recently? Additional entrants have been added to “selected” status! Check your status using your unique confirmation number on the Entrant Status Check (ESC) website."

Does this mean that more entrants have been selected or is this just referring to the first draw? I have double checked mine but the result is still the same. This was off the govt website: "Have you checked your Diversity Visa (DV) 2018 status recently? Additional entrants have been added to “selected” status! Check your status using your unique confirmation number on the Entrant Status Check (ESC) website."

I just checked the website and they say that new entrants have been added to DV-2017. From what I remember at the end of September they added a bunch of new selectees.

9 straight!

DV-2018 (Not Selected)
DV-2017 (Not Selected)
DV-2016 (Not Selected)
DV-2015 (Not Selected)
DV-2014 (Not Selected)
DV-2013 (Not Selected)
DV-2012 (Selected but turned out it's a "database programming error". Reroll Not Selected)
DV-2011 (Not Selected)
DV-2010 (Not Selected)