• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How many attempts did it take you before winning?

Got selected long time ago on the 2nd attempt hoping my cousin will win on his 15th attempt! I dont know if i calculated right! If from lebanon the submitted applications are 35,000 and the winners are less than 500 then the winning percentage is 0.07 in my opinion its still pretty good aint i right abt the percentage or you sill have to take into consideration the percentage for the country indeed?
Although i submitted for him same last year photo!

Got selected long time ago on the 2nd attempt hoping my cousin will win on his 15th attempt!

I must say I find it quite interesting how your story keep changing year after year

April 2016: you were waiting for a family sponsored GC interview - meaning you have been selected for DV lottery
http://forums.immigration.com/threads/2017-dv-lottery-countdown-to-may.330904/page-17#post-2431729

May 2015: confirmed your brother won in 2007 (hence the Timeline in your signature) and you're still hoping to get selected
http://forums.immigration.com/threads/called-kcc-threads-merged.326133/page-5#post-2398459

Hehe i dont know y ur so pissed from me winning u want a copy of the passport hehe ?

Such a strange comment to make from someone who's been on the site for a while and has seen how much time and effort mom puts into helping those who have been selected?

Anyway would make more sense for you to update your timeline with your own history rather than your brother's, instead of offering passport copies?

I'm not "pissed at you 'winning'" - I simply can't stand people who feel a need to lie all over the forum and make themselves into something so unreal
No u know y ur pissed because i an older than you on this forum! And bcz when i was playing lottery u didnt even hear abt it! U didnt know abt it until some friend told u abt it! So am not saying u r not helpful on this forum! But urnot everything, we have other members, new members and old members who also know , its doesnt need so smart people just follow the proscedures and thats it! Try to take it easy mom hehehe

No u know y ur pissed because i an older than you on this forum! And bcz when i was playing lottery u didnt even hear abt it! U didnt know abt it until some friend told u abt it! So am not saying u r not helpful on this forum! But urnot everything, we have other members, new members and old members who also know , its doesnt need so smart people just follow the proscedures and thats it! Try to take it easy mom hehehe

What on earth is your problem? Who cares who is "older" on the forum? Especially considering the amount of 'help' you give people in your very infrequent postings isn't a patch on mom. Maybe you should calm down. What is it with people getting overexcited by totally trivial stuff on the forum recently?

What on earth is your problem? Who cares who is "older" on the forum? Especially considering the amount of 'help' you give people in your very infrequent postings isn't a patch on mom. Maybe you should calm down. What is it with people getting overexcited by totally trivial stuff on the forum recently?
Hehe well i think you and some members in here are being law enforcment bo one should talk, no one should express his opinion no one should do bla bla bla, stop! You are supposed to be better than this! Open it up , let everyone write what he think and feel! Where's Mr.ravij , does he know all about this? All of us shouls start to calm down and take it easy and if you have an advice a good one give it if not keep it to urself

Hehe well i think you and some members in here are being law enforcment bo one should talk, no one should express his opinion no one should do bla bla bla, stop! You are supposed to be better than this! Open it up , let everyone write what he think and feel! Where's Mr.ravij , does he know all about this? All of us shouls start to calm down and take it easy and if you have an advice a good one give it if not keep it to urself

Yes, please follow your own advice of the last sentence and stop behaving like a 5 year old filling the forum with tantrums over nothing. Where's the last post of yours that was actually helpful to someone, mr old poster? Sheesh.

What a pity! The harder you try to make yourself into something you're not, the more irrelevant you end up looking.

Anyway like @Qewty said this Thread is negatively digressing so I will not respond directly to you again.

Yes, please follow your own advice of the last sentence and stop behaving like a 5 year old filling the forum with tantrums over nothing. Where's the last post of yours that was actually helpful to someone, mr old poster? Sheesh.

There's no point in responding to him again, we've all heard his be labored song of I'm older than all of you over and over again.

Maybe its a misconception! If anyone would to start a new page! And maybe less down the tension with me i dont hate anyone here really! On the contrary i need to be supportive in here! Anyone interested to know my real story ur welcomed

Maybe its a misconception! If anyone would to start a new page! And maybe less down the tension with me i dont hate anyone here really! On the contrary i need to be supportive in here! Anyone interested to know my real story ur welcomed

So why is your first reaction always to accuse people of being pissed with you when they ask anything? There are other threads in the forum where people are asking for practical advice (not how many times you entered, which is of trivial interest in a random lottery), perhaps you can be supportive and give some good advice in those.

Dont know, i was angry bcz mom always accuse me of alot a wrong signature! Whereas its not! I prefer to keep the real story to myself my i assure you that i won previously with a case number on AS region 1727x and it became current on june as i remember and i did my interview in august and travelled in september 2008 and i sponsored my parents and they have greencard now! What an trying to say everything is possible . Just keep trying!
I live in houston, sugarland and i own a house and i own a dealer shop for cars its a pretty good one on high way 6 , if you ever passed by ask me for the address happy to help! I go to galveston and fish alot of fish and very big fish really! Sometimes we go to mexico coast, we enjoy going in the weekends to san antoni! And oh i smoke shisha at WAsffis lebanese cusine,
What an trying to say is that in my home country i was living nearly by my daily income but now hamdulellah am great i go back yearly to my home country i have american TWINs
So am just trying to give hopes everything is possible you just have to work hard in here
And to be honest if its not to this forum at that time i wouldnt know what to do!
So simply thanks!

Dont know, i was angry bcz mom always accuse me of alot a wrong signature! Whereas its not! I prefer to keep the real story to myself my i assure you that i won previously with a case number on AS region 1727x and it became current on june as i remember and i did my interview in august and travelled in september 2008 and i sponsored my parents and they have greencard now! What an trying to say everything is possible . Just keep trying!
I live in houston, sugarland and i own a house and i own a dealer shop for cars its a pretty good one on high way 6 , if you ever passed by ask me for the address happy to help! I go to galveston and fish alot of fish and very big fish really! Sometimes we go to mexico coast, we enjoy going in the weekends to san antoni! And oh i smoke shisha at WAsffis lebanese cusine,
What an trying to say is that in my home country i was living nearly by my daily income but now hamdulellah am great i go back yearly to my home country i have american TWINs
So am just trying to give hopes everything is possible you just have to work hard in here
And to be honest if its not to this forum at that time i wouldnt know what to do!
So simply thanks!

And that's a great and positively inspiring story! Well done on making what sounds like a very successful life in the US.
Now stop getting angry at mom ;) It's quite normal to wonder when people give conflicting stories.

And that's a great and positively inspiring story! Well done on making what sounds like a very successful life in the US.
Now stop getting angry at mom ;) It's quite normal to wonder when people give conflicting stories.
I agree its her right cuz once i said its my brothers and once mine! Ill explain it on her inbox :) thank again for this forum and for u guyz helping out

Do you think same photo from last year will be disqualified?